Me, My Brothers, & A Boy(Dive...

By godsnotdead3

Tris Prior as everyone says but what if she was born dauntless Tris Pedrad!!! The sister of Zeke and Uriah. W... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N
A/N
A/N (Pictures)
A/N
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
A/N Im SORRY
Epilogue

Chapter 8

452 7 0
By godsnotdead3

 A/N Im not doing bold or anything this chapter because I dont have much time. 

Tris POV 

I wake up to screaming and a thump, So i grab my phone for light and follow the noise. I find the were it is coming from and see Uri trying to get Zeke to stop beating..............Tobias. 

STOP, Uri please help ToFour, Zeke What are you doing -T 

Tris im sorry i just don't want you hurt bec.... -Z 

"You dont want me hurt well guess what you are the one who is hurting me you are protective i get that but you could just give the you hurt her i hurt you talk not try and ruin the best thing that has happened to me by beating the person i Love I cant believe you would do this i mean when you were with your girlfriend and i need someone to talk to he was there for me and he was your best friend so you could of at least had a little more trust for him." I yell at him and grab my keys and phone ignore him calling after me and drive to a place only Tobias can find. 

A/N sorry for it being short and not the best but it keep deleting i wrote this about three times. So please comment and Vote, God Bless!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
45.2K 2.8K 111
This is a book full of quotes from the hit Tv show 'Supernatural'. Please enjoy. Five updates a day.
304K 13K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...