Vkook ♔

By tae-gukkie

"I can't help it, he unleashes my inner manwhore." More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
HIXHSYHBZUA

9

299 16 13
By tae-gukkie

I don't know why but I magically ended up watching BTS V sexy moments on youtube. Okay, fine. I lied. I didn't magically end up here. I was watching our lastest performance on youtube. I always do, everytime we perform. And then I saw BTS cracks on the side of the page where they display some suggestions so I clicked it. I was bingeing on it for the whole day, laughing my ass out. I didn't expect our fans to be so hilarious and.. and... perverted. Like literally, there was even a part where it made me fall from the bed. Those derp photos were hilarious. I even saw some things I never shouldn't have. To sum it all up, I learned a lot of things today.

Namjoon entered our room a couple of times but he kept shooting me weird looks as if I was on crack. Which makes sense since I was watching crack videos. I tried persuading him to watch with me but he said he had other things to do. Oh well, it's his lost.

Anyways, back to the BTS V video. This was in the suggestions and it has a lot of views so I thought, why not?

I don't know if I should be happy or I should regret that decision because I honestly don't know what I am feeling right now.

I never noticed it until now but Taehyung has some kind of habit with his tongue. It's kind of hot actually. Wtf. Hot?

Oh my god. There it is again.

Can that boy keep his tongue to himself. It's so fucking distracting. Why do you keep doing that?!

And that lip bite! Dude stop that!

Once the video was over, I stared at the blank screen, questioning myself. Why am I feeling like this? It's as if I liked what I watch and I want to see more.

'Yea, that's because you did infact,  like it.' My conscious said.

My eyes darted to the suggested videos once again and I cannot believe what I saw.

Really now? This must be edited, right? OF COURSE IT IS. Unless you did the deed with Taehyung which for a fact, had and would never happen.

Out of curiosity, I clicked the video.

This does look like us! They look so much like us to the point that it's scary.

I bit my cheek, my eyes fixed on the video, not even blinking.

HOLY SHIT! I suddenly feel really feverish. Am I actually turned on by this? No. No. No. No. No.

I hear the door click open and I swiftly slammed the laptop shut, the screen might have even cracked by how hard I slammed it.

"What were you watching?"

Speak of the devil.

Taehyung asked in a playfully way, his eyes glistening with curiousity as he plopped down beside me, taking a bite of the cream donut on his hand.

Why didn't anyone tell me that they bought donuts?! Do they not know that those are one my favorite snacks?! I am hurt.

"Nothing." I answered trying my hardest to keep my face impassive.

"Oh really now? Then why did you close it right away?" He pressed as he reached for my laptop. I lifted it up so he can't take it.

"I--uh--I was just.." He placed his unfinished donut on the nightstand and crawled towards me.

"You were just what? C'mon lemme see."

I hugged the laptop as I slowly backed away.

"I was just..." I gulped when I felt my back hit the headboard.

He looks so fucking seductive with that mischivous smirk plastered on his face. Fuck, I don't even know anymore.

"Just?"

"I was watching porn, okay?! Now leave me alone." I blurted out. This is the first time I felt like I wanted to hide myself in a hole and never come out.

Taehyung fell back laughing as he clutched his stomach.

It's easier to explain this than telling him I was watching VKOOK videos, okay?! Plus, that video could almost be labeled porn.

I took a pillow and covered my reddening face.

I wish the floor would just eat me up.

After a few seconds the motherfucker finally calmed down. He grabbed the pillow and threw it away. I immediately covered my face.

"Stop hiding your face Kookie." He said and I could feel him move closer to me.

"Fuck off."

He snickered as he removed my hand. "There's nothing to be embarassed about. That's perfectly normal. You watch porn, I watch porn. Everyone watches porn."

Watching a compilation of your bandmate's sexy moments and actually thinking that it hot and sexy is not normal.

"It's not that."

"Eh? Then what is it?" He asked as he grabbed his donut, taking another bite, cream oozing out from it.

"Nothing."

Goddamit. I'm trying my best not the stare at his lips. It's all that fucking video's fault.

Taehyung finished the donut, his fingers covered in cream. He slowly, very slowly, licked each of his long slender fingers, wetting them, making sucking sounds as he did so.

Good Lord. Why does this look so sinful to me?

I involuntarily licked my dried lips, like it was response to what he was doing.

It'd be nice to know what those lips feels like. I wonder what else that tongue could do.

Jeon Jungkook! Fucking erase those lewd thoughts from your mind. You will never be accepted into heaven now!

"Anyways, I came here to tell you about the donuts but it seems like you have other bussiness to attend to." He said, glimising down at my lower half with a smirk. I look down and mother of God!

Jungkook, why?!

He leaned over to me his hot breath fanning my ear making me shudder.

What the fuck is this?!

"Want some help?"

What. What? WHAT?!

Taehyung backed away so I would see his face. He bit his lower lip and WHAT THE FUCK! I don't know if he is doing this on purpose or what. Kim Taehyung! Why are you doing this to me?!

He placed his hand on my thigh, slowly moving up.

I suddenly cannot function. I feel hot. Really, really hot as though I was walking on a fucking dessert.

He retreated his hand and grinned. "You should have seen your face. Oh my God!" Taehyung laughed pointing at my face.

Okay, what? Like seriously, I am frozen.

"I was kidding. No need to look so repulsed about it." He said, waving a hand at me.

What is he talking about? I didn't feel repulsed at all. Just geniunely confused.

He slipped out of bed, quickly heading for the door.

"Umm I'll just tell the other's that you're busy." He said before going out. His voice sounded shaky but it must have been just me.

***

I really wanted it to turn into vkook smut but is too sooooon

And to all peverted readers out there, don't worry, its coming. Once they start, dey gonna have crazy buttsex everyday.

.
.
.
Okay maybe not everyday. But you get the point.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

964K 41.2K 34
" since you stole my boy, I am stealing yours. " -jjk
6K 274 38
"Screw that- I want you Taehyung." -Jeon Jungkook
1K 4 23
"I love you, you know," In which Jeongguk is sick and Taehyung doesn't know what to do with himself. ** contains subjects that some may be considere...
110K 7.2K 28
"I'd rather kill him than I saw you in pain..."