Forgotten

By jsucevic

Do you believe in destiny? In true love and the possibility of loving someone so completely that your soul r... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine

Forgotten

11.6K 74 53
By jsucevic

Forgotten is now available as an ebook at Barnes and Noble, Amazon, Smashwords, Apple, Sony, KOBO, etc. for $2.99. The first six chapters are still available to read on Wattpad. Thank you so much for your understanding!

Someone was following me...

Maybe even stalking me.

I know I should have been scared out of my mind, but I wasn't because his touch felt somehow... familiar, as if I should know him. It felt as if he were important to me. More important than anyone else had ever been. But that was impossible, wasn't it? I'd only been with one other person and that was my boyfriend, Callen. Every single time he held me within his arms, there was a spark of electricity between us, a spark of memory that was always just out of grasp...

But I knew, knew deep within my heart that he was meant for me...

That he belonged to me...

But the question was- how could I have possibly forgotten him?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 115K 42
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
1.4K 54 6
Allie Stewart's new job is a dead end. The Falcons, her uncle's professional hockey team, have been cellar dwellers for years, mostly because her pen...
2.4M 154K 103
"You don't have to see love Darling, you feel it. When you feel it you will know, because you would rather die than live a day without it." Best Rank...
3.6K 278 52
Hannibal heyes and kid curry are the two most wanted men in the west. when they are requested to do a job for there friend, Mr mcCreedy, everything s...