L O U I S V I L L E || A Brys...

By YoMuvaHoe

After Bryson's first love--who is also his baby's mother--decides to divorce him, he returns back to his home... More

§ Chapter One §
§ Chapter Two §
§ Chapter Three §
§ Chapter Four §
§ Chapter Five §
§ Chapter Six §
§ Chapter Seven §
§ Chapter Eight §
§ Chapter Nine §
§ Chapter Ten §
§ Chapter Eleven §
§ Chapter Twelve §
§ Chapter Thirteen §
§ Chapter Fourteen §
§ Chapter Fifteen §
§ Chapter Sixteen §
§ Chapter Seventeen §
§ Chapter Eighteen §
§ Chapter Nineteen §
§ Chapter Twenty §
§ Chapter TwentyOne §
§ Chapter TwentyTwo §
§ Chapter TwentyThree §
§ Chapter TwentyFour §
§ Chapter TwentyFive §
§ Chapter TwentySix §
§ Chapter TwentySeven §
§ Chapter TwentyEight §
§ Chapter TwentyNine §
§ Chapter Thirty §
§ Chapter ThirtyOne §
§ Chapter ThirtyTwo §
§ Chapter ThirtyThree §
§ Chapter ThirtyFour §
§ Chapter ThirtyFive §
§ Chapter ThirtySeven §
§ Chapter ThirtyEight §
§ Chapter ThirtyNine §
§ Chapter Forty §
§ Chapter FortyOne §
§ Chapter FortyTwo §
§ Chapter FortyThree §
§ Chapter FortyFour §
§ Chapter FortyFive §
§ Chapter FortySix §
§ Chapter FortySeven §
§ Chapter FortyEight §
§ Chapter FortyNine §
§ Chapter Fifty §
§ Finale §
§ TYSM §
SEQUEL

§ Chapter ThirtySix §

3.2K 185 37
By YoMuvaHoe

~...that ain't my girl, that's my nigga...~

~ Two days later ~

"I say this a lot at my shows," I spoke into the mic.

Tonight, we were in Lexington for my second concert since I've been on my music break.

By we, I meant almost everyone: Eric, Harley, Swan, Lexx, my DJ--J-Louis, Stephanie, Naomi and the rest of my stage team.

The support was definitely needed. Them being at my show was helping me ease back into the spotlight better.

"Uh, the very first time I stopped making music was because I had a basically brand new baby. Shout out to my daughter Harley, man. She's my everything. Then I began to give this shit another try, but I didn't really believe in myself...that I'd be here. People were telling me that I was wasting my time and that I was going to be a one hit wonder. At the time, I thought they were right. Then one of my best friends told me that all it takes is one--one song to change your life man. Every artist starts somewhere. They all had one song or album that started their fan base and put them on the map. Jay-Z had Reasonable Doubt, Wayne had Tha Block Is Hot, and as for me...this one just happens to be mine," I smirked," Lou drop that."

The beat for Don't began to play and the crowd went crazy.

"Don't, don't play with her, don't be dishonest."

I never really had to sing at all when this song played. This was one of those hits that everyone at my shows knew the words to.

"--aye, I'm back and I'm better," I sang to the beat as I glided across the stage," I want you bad as ever. Don't let me just let up."

The audience was screaming out the lyrics so loud that there seemed to be no use for the ear piece I had in.

I walked over to the edge of the stage and reached down and grabbed a thick, short, curly-haired girl's hand," I am on a whole nother level..."

The girl cried out my name as she squeezed my hand tightly," I love you so much, Bryson!"

I smiled at her and continued to sing,"...lately you say he's been killing the vibe--gotta be sick of this guy--Pull up! Skrrt!"

I walked to the other side of the stage to interact with some more fans.

On my way over, I got hit with a small black packet. I stopped singing the words to pick it up. All you could hear was the instrumental and the fans' cheers.

Once I grabbed it, I examined it and noticed someone threw me a Trojan Man condom.

"Whoa now. Wait a minute. J-Lou, cut the beat real quick," I laughed holding it up in the air.

The DJ stopped the music to let me speak to the audience.

"Who did this?" I laughed into the microphone as if someone was going to really admit to doing it," Who threw this at me?"

The audience laughed and cheered. I even overheard someone near yell out at me to 'put it on, Zaddy'.

My fans some real life freaks.

"Well, whoever did it," I shrugged," you clearly don't know me too well. I need the gold wrapper."

I chuckled tossing it across the stage near the curtain.

"Them XL Magnums," I clarified causing the crowd to go wild at my comments," You know what I mean?"

"Alright, let's get it," I told the DJ as he put the song back on.

"Play this song for him tell him just listen.....DON'T!"

------------------------------------------

After performing Don't, I also did Break Bread, Rambo and Sorry not Sorry.

"You were great, Daddy," Harley said squirming in my lap as I took a swig of my Fiji water.

Harls, Lexx, Swan, Naomi and I were all sitting in my dressing room chilling until the coast was clear.

"Thank you so much baby girl," I smiled kissing her cheek causing her to scrunch up her face.

I looked at swan who was making googly eyes between me and Naomi.

"Do you have a life?" I accidentally asked him aloud.

"I don't know, do you?" He joked.

"Ask Ca--" I began to say, but I bit my tongue once I saw Naomi's face out my peripheral.

She was rummaging through my dressing room closet looking at the outfits I was able to choose from for tonight's performance.

"Go ahead buddy. Speak your mind," Swan taunted.

"What's on my mind is what you said while we were shopping the other day," I smirked," Do you remember that? Cause I do."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Grandma ain't raise no punk," I laughed as the light from Lexx's Polaroid camera flashed.

She was taking pictures of us per usual.

"I have to pee," Harley braided my beard, interrupting our banter with her whining.

"Alright," I sighed standing up to my feet.

"I'll take her," Naomi suggested.

"Yes, please," Harley said letting my hand go and grabbing onto Naomi's.

"Looks like I'm beat," I sighed sitting back down.

I didn't really feel like going anyways.
Harley always took forever to wash her hands because she felt it was necessary to sing Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star.

Lexx aimed the camera at Harley and Naomi's hands locked together as they left out the room.

"You'll never get any the way you act," Swan shook his head at me once they were gone down the hall.

"That's yours, Tiller?" Lexx chipped in snapping another photo of me. I squinted my eyes at the blinding of the flash," Not bad. I talked to her backstage. She seems cool."

"Yeah, she is," I agreed.

"It's not his, though. He's too---"

"You don't know what's mine," I corrected.

"So you took my advice and took her out then?" Swan asked winking his eye rapidly.

"You should get that checked out," Lexx laughed poking his cheek.

Swan growled at her.

"Yes I did. Let's just say that that ain't my girl, that's my nigga," I smirked pulling out my phone to play Tetris.

"Oooh," Swan and Lexx said in unison as if they were little kids.

I rolled my eyes as I tapped at my phone screen.

The door reopened revealing Naomi and Harley.

"Let's go get some of those snacks out the vending machine down the hall," Lexx winked nudging Swan as if I didn't notice what they were up to.

"Oh yeah, yeah, yeah. Let's," Swan winked back awkwardly giving me the thumbs up.

I gave it back sucking my teeth.

They both got up and dismissed themselves.

"What was that all about?" Naomi giggled sitting across from me.

Harley had went and laid on the dressing room couch.

It was way past her normal bed time, but I selfishly had to bring her along here with me.

"Who knows," I shrugged," They're on some other shit."

Naomi nodded," I hope it wasn't me. I don't want to impose--"

"No, nah. They like you, seriously. It was me."

"Oh," Naomi shrunk down in her seat," I know you've heard this plenty of times, but you were amazing tonight."

"Thanks. I try to be," I thanked her, rubbing my low cut beard.

"This was definitely the highlight," I smiled holding up the condom a random fan threw at me earlier.

"Yes," Naomi laughed," They were wild out there. I laughed so hard at that."

"I love my fans," I smiled at the thought,"They're so thoughtful."

Naomi giggled," Really?"

"Hell yeah," I smirked at her," This could definitely come in handy tonight. If you know what I mean."

Naomi turned red covering her mouth with her hand," Well damn."

"Cars ready to go outside!" Swan yelled bursting in the room," Hope I didn't interrupt anything."

------------------------------------------

Do you guys watch the Rap Game?

Who do you think is going to get the deal and the chain?

I'm feeling NiaKay and The Prince of New York cause I like his flow and style.

Comment and Vote💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6M 160K 32
Young, fit, and fresh from the Fire Rescue Academy, Rookie Firefighter,Thaddeus Martin landed the newly opened position to the infamous Ladder 29 sta...
932K 57.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
136K 4.8K 57
"I discover that I love her."🖤
32.2K 1.5K 27
In which Reina falls for her best friend....𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑