Troian Bellisario: Just Me...

By PllParadise

[COMPLETED] Troian Bellisario, one of the stars of the hit TV series Pretty Little Liars, spent a wild night... More

Beautiful Babygirl
Tigers Don't Need Underwear
The Dreaded Question
Your Middle Name is Actually Marie
Author's Note
Pool Day Disaster
The Metephorical Rollercoaster
Troian's Swear Coach
She's a Pro Nicknamer
Who's Your Daddy?
Blue Eyed Beauty(s)
Daddy = ?
Tunnel of Terror
Windows to the Soul
Troian Tells All
I Want My _ _ _ _ _!
The Jenna (Keegan) Thing
House of Secrets
Who Wasn't at That Party?
A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words
Kiss & Tell
Not a Happy Family
More Than Friends?
Not Just a Kiss
Happier Than a 4 Year Old On Christmas
The Surprise of a Lifetime
Boys Are For Kissing
You Know What They Say About Hope
Daddy Duties
Cheater, Cheater
3 Things You'd Never Expect
Happily (N)ever After
The Dad We've All Been Waiting For
You Can't Stay Mad Forever
A Test You Can't Study For
Give Up On Us
Dad of Her Dreams
A Baby Makes Everything Better
Quality Bonding Time
Brand New Baby Boy
Hospitals are Full of Love
There's Nothing Like the Flu
The Little White Sticks Don't Lie
Bubble-Bath Eating Baby
A/N: New Pll Book
13 Is a Good Number
Oh Son of Mine
Baby Talk
Life's Greastest Little Joys
Daddy Daycare
A Piece of Forever (Finale)

Home is Where the Heart is

1.4K 57 17
By PllParadise

A/N: I accidentally uploaded this chapter before it was done a couple of days ago, so some of you have probably read the first bit of it. But it's finished now so there's more added on, just skip ahead if you've already read the first pages.

Three Days Later
Troian's Pov

After giving Ella a scoop of her kibble, I walk into the dining room and sit down in my spot at the table. Aspen reaches forward and grabs a waffle off the plate in the center, plopping it down on her own plate. Keegan rips a waffle up into small pieces and puts them on the tray of Theo's highchair, who immediately shoves one into his mouth.

"Can you pass me the whipped cream?" Aspen asks Keegan.

"What do you say?" He answers with a grin.

"Please!" She shouts quickly.

"There ya go." Keegan sets the bottle down in front of her. She immediately picks it up and turns it upside down over her waffle, pressing the nozzle and dispensing the creamy white foam. I watch as it piles up on her plate, and she shows no signs of stopping anytime soon.

"Save some for the rest of us Asp," I chuckle. As she sets the whipped cream back on the table, she gives me a pouty look.

"Hey, you're supposed to top your waffle with whipped cream, not the other way around." I say, poking Aspen's side. She shrieks with laughter, sliding to the farthest side of her chair.

"But I like whipped cream Mommy." She replies.

"Oh trust me, I know." I chuckle, putting some on my own waffle. Momentarily, there's a knock on the door, making me question if we invited someone over. Realizing that we didn't, I still stand up and walk into the foyer anyway, opening the door. Standing on the other side are two people that surprise me; Mira and Lukas.

"Mira?" I question "You're not in Minnesota? I mean it's good that you're not because..." I look at the little boy holding her hand "Lukas. We all thought you ran away to Minnesota with him, Keegan was doing everything he could to get him back. But...you're still in LA?"

"Yeah," She sighs "Sorry I wasn't answering all your calls, I really didn't want to talk about it. I didn't think Keegan would get the child custody branch involved. But we never left, not yet anyway." Just as she finishes talking, Keegan walks in.

"Lukas!" He gasps, his eyes widening.

"Dada!" The little boy exclaims, dropping his mother's hand and running over to his father's open arms. I smile as Keegan scoops up his son, the one he thought was taken to live in another state.

"I missed you buddy." He sighs, hugging him tightly.

"Missed you Dada." Lukas replies, his arms wrapped tightly around Keegan. I can't help but smile at the sweet sight, knowing how much Keegan relished this moment. After a few more seconds of the embrace, he holds Lukas normally on his hip and turns to face Mira.

"What were you thinking?" He asks "You can't just take my son away to another state and not give me a say in it. And you could've at least answered my phone calls so I knew where Lukas was and if he was okay. We're going to court as soon as possible so I can get some custody over him, I can't keep living with the fact that you can up and move wherever you want and I can't do anything about it."

"Okay, I know." Mira says quickly "I know, that's why I'm here. I was going to leave with Lukas, but I knew that wasn't right or fair on you, you've always been there for him. But I still need to go see my family, so I booked a flight. It'll only be for a couple weeks."

"Okay," Keegan sighs after a pause "When do you guys leave?"

"That's the thing, it's just me." Mira replies "I was hoping Lukas could stay here?"

"What do you mean, he's my son, you don't need to ask me to babysit him." He scoffs "I'm responsible for him just as much as you are, remember? He's always welcome here, always. This is his house, we're his family too."

Mira nods slowly, a pinched look on her face "I know that, I just forget sometimes. And I don't know if I've told you this Keegan, but I'm glad that out of everyone I could've had a one night stand with, it was you. There are a lot of guys who would've just cut off all communication and pretend that my pregnancy didn't happen, but you're actually here for Lukas."

"Well...yeah." Keegan says "He's my son, he's my responsibility, and I love him. Why would I want to miss out on even a second of his life? He's my kid, and I couldn't be happier about it." As I listen to their conversation, even though it was initially weird hearing Mira say she's glad Keegan and her hooked up, I realize that it's something she should be glad about. If it never happened, Lukas wouldn't be here right now. And even though our household is a little confusing in terms of family trees, I wouldn't have it any other way. My kids are everything to me, and even though Lukas isn't biologically mine, I like to think of him as one of my own. I've known him since the very day he was born, and he means more to me than I think I realize.

"I leave tomorrow morning." Mira says, looking down at her feet.

"Oh." Keegan replies blankly. Silence begins to grow after a moment, even two-year-old Lukas sitting still and looking between his parents and me. After a little while, I decide to break the quietness, knowing no one else probably will.

"We just sat down for breakfast if you wanna join us Mira?" I offer half-awkwardly.

"Uh—sure." She answers with just as much awkwardness. We all go into the dining room, Keegan still holding Lukas.

"Lukas!" Aspen exclaims, dropping her fork onto her plate. Lukas squirms to be put down, then runs over to her.

"Hi Aspen!" He says happily in his still babyish voice.

"Are you back now?" She asks.

Lukas shrugs "I don't know, maybe." Keegan directs him to his seat, putting a waffle on a plate for him.

"Whipped cream!" He exclaims, pointing to it.

"You must've grown up around Aspen or something." I laugh. Lukas just looks at me confusedly, which makes me laugh even more.

Once breakfast is finished and cleaned up, Aspen and Lukas run to the playroom, Lukas doing his best to keep up to her on his toddler legs. I lift Theo out of his highchair, kissing his forehead as I do.

"Soon enough you'll be able to run and play with them buddy." I say "Too soon for me though."

"Yeah, they grow up too fast." Mira sighs "I can't believe Lukas is already two."

"I know, it doesn't even make sense." I reply "I'm gonna have a six year old in less than a month. Then right after that, my youngest will be one."

"Where does the time go?" She says sadly "Actually...where does the time go? I really have to get going, I totally blanked on my brunch plans."

"Okay," I laugh "It was nice seeing you, have fun on your trip."

"Lukas!" Keegan calls up the stairs "Come say bye to Mommy, she's going now!" After a few seconds, the pitter patter of toddler feet is heard, Lukas appearing at he top of the stairs with Aspen following closely behind him. I can't help but chuckle as he comes down the stairs, slowly and putting both feet on each stair because his legs aren't long enough yet to walk the normal way. Although, it's how every little kid does it.

"Okay, remember how I said Mommy was going away?" Mira says when Lukas reaches her. He nods as she bends down to her height.

"Well I'm leaving now, and I'm gonna be gone two weeks, okay?" She continues "You'll be here with Daddy until I'm back, which I know you'll enjoy a lot. You have Aspen and Theo here to play with, and you always tell me how much fun you have when you're at your Dad's. I'll be back before you know it. I love you Lukas." She pulls him into a tight hug, squeezing her eyes shut.

"Love you Mommy." He replies, hugging her back. After Mira kisses his forehead, she says a quick goodbye to us and leaves.

"Who wants ice cream?" Keegan says after a moment or two of awkward silence.

"Me!" Aspen and Lukas both exclaim in unison.

"Alright," Keegan laughs "Shoes on everyone."

"Can I get two scoops Keegan?" Aspen asks him as I hand her a pair of sandals.

"Me too Dada." Lukas says.

"We'll see." Keegan replies simply, shoving Lukas's foot into his shoe.

After getting everyone strapped into their car seats, we pull out of the driveway and head toward town. The music is down low, and the kids are surprisingly quiet other than the occasional chatting between Aspen and Lukas. Keegan's right hand rests on my thigh, his other being used to drive.

"Momma," I hear Aspen say from behind me.

"Yeah?" I ask, turning to face her.

"Can you put on the Zootopia songs?" She asks.

"If I have to listen to that stupid Zootopia soundtrack one more time..." Keegan says annoyedly.

"Sorry Asp." I chuckle "Looks like Zootopia is out of the question."

"I want Zootopia!" Lukas exclaims.

"You're just agreeing with Aspen because you always agree with her." Keegan says.

"Not always, they argue sometimes." I add.

"They don't argue, they just sometimes both want the same toy at the same time." He laughs.

"Just think, soon enough Theo will be old enough to join in on playing with toys and fighting over them." I say.

"Don't remind me." Keegan rolls his eyes jokingly.

"No Zootopia?" Lukas asks from the backseat.

"No Zootopia buddy." Keegan sighs, although he's not exactly disappointed about it.

"What about Frozen songs?" Aspen asks.

"Now that's something I'm down for." He replies enthusiastically "Mind plugging in my phone babe?" He hands it to me from off his lap.

"It's under the playlist called Disney songs I now know all the words to because my kids force me to listen to them." He says jokingly "Just kidding."

I laugh as I plug the phone into the aux cord, clicking play on Do You Wanna Build a Snowman? Everyone sings along to the best of their abilities, except for Theo who's fast asleep. I can't help but smile as the chorus rolls around, because everyone starts singing even louder. Even through it, I start thinking about how much I love each and every person in this car. As we all belt out the next verse, I realize that this is exactly where I'm supposed to be.

With these weirdos I'm lucky enough to call my family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 30 15
Pretty little liars Ava Noelle Bennet the hot blue eyed brunette in her friend group, a high school mean girl that had a problem in keeping friendshi...
1K 32 18
In this story, there is one more girl in the group of our pretty little liars. She is new to the group when Alison disappears and has a hard time gai...
1K 12 11
Synopsis. It is homecoming week and A wants to make sure this is a homecoming the girls never forget. Characters: Spencer Hasting, Emily Fields, Hann...
22.4K 829 23
When their best friend Alison vanishes, five girls believe their secrets are safe forever, but they begin to receive threatening messages from someon...