Triple Pines

By galacticath

[COMPLETED] Gravity Falls (semi-original) Triplet!AU, inspired by the fanart and comics created by doublepine... More

Preview
After the Storm
We Built This Shack On Memories
Back to Work
Into the Woods
Triplets' Night Out
My Story
The Good the Bad and the Blonde
Tyrone's Sanctuary
Double the Dipper
Friends and Flannel
The Aftermath
Moving Day
Dipper's Secret
Thoughts on Pacifica
Fishin' Buddies
Fishin' Buddies pt. 2: Survival
Fishin' Buddies pt. 3: The Final Frontier
Rescued
Blonde Date
Blonde Date pt. 2
Dipper+Pacifica=Jelly
Feelings and Truths
Letters to Miss NorthWest
Summerween
The Tape
The Party
Liar Liar
A Cry For Help
To Sell Your Soul Sign Here
Rewind
The End of the Battle
Time For a Wedding
The End- Epilogue
Author's Note: Differences Between Ty and Dipper

Tossing and Turning

1.2K 61 67
By galacticath

Date: Tuesday, June 7th
Subject: I can't sleep

I don't think I can share a room with Dipper all summer. The guy stayed up past midnight re-reading his favorite Mystery series. It's summer and the guy is willingly reading (who does that???)

He finally turned off his little reading light thingie and I stopped hearing the sound of his pen clicking over an hour ago.

Now I can't sleep!

Ugh. Mabel's lucky there wasn't enough room for a third bed in here. She told me about their first summer here and how Dipper always acted like a total buzzkill whenever he got into one of his "moods"

He's kinda grown out of that. He's chill now.

Dipper pretty much gave up on being a mystery hunter or whatever a few years ago. Now he wants to go to art school to study film and junk.

We all thought he was crazy at first when he said he wanted to be an art student.

Dipper always seemed the type to get into some prestigious law school or something and eventually publish a book about his amazing success in his career.

Now he carries a sketchbook everywhere he goes. He treats it like a diary and gets all sweaty and nervous whenever someone gets curious about it.

I've gotten a peek at some of his work and I've gotta say it's pretty amazing. He doesn't seem to realize it, but I think he's got a shot at getting into that film program.

Now my hand is cramping and I'm too tired to write any more. Maybe I'll finally get more than three hours of sleep for once.

This is Tyrone Pines signing off for the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 53 17
Very and I can't stress this enough, very slow updates** A story in which Dipper and Bill live happily together with their own kid, Aaron, their live...
40.6K 1.5K 30
I heard you're a hopeless romantic. So, let's play a game. Let's annoy each other to death. Let's talk about anything. Let's hold hands. Let's tell e...
245K 9.6K 42
[COMPLETED] *Cover Artwork Made by @Damare on DeviantART #1 in "bipper" - 9/9/18 He was the depth of fear, he could show you your worst nightmares w...
Im Fine By DL13

Fanfiction

260K 7.6K 28
(COMPLETED but EDITING) After their summer in Gravity Falls, Dipper, and Mable return home. Time passes, and the twins change. They grow up. Mable b...