Make You Feel My Love 2 [Camr...

由 Joy_jooh

Her mesmerizing gaze lands on my eyes, she looks happier than she's ever been. My hands stroke her cheeks w... 更多

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 25 (Last)

3.8K 79 16
由 Joy_jooh

Lauren's POV

I left the hospital after a month. Even now, years later, I still count with some scars to illustrate my anecdote. It changed my life. You don't know how much something means to you until you see how easy you can lose it.

I have never been scared of dying, at the end, death only exists in the eyes of the others. What terrifies me is the idea of not seeing my beautiful Cuban girl again. No matter how many mythologies picture the afterlife as the most perfect, fulfilling place, I am convinced nothing will ever compare to the way Camila makes me feel.

I took a decision just days after returning to my house. I loved Camila and spending my days by her side was all I cared about.

The first time I tried to propose, I was so nervous that I probably drank more than I was supposed to. My movements became clumsy and before I could even begin the speech I'd practiced so much, I fell down and broke my wrist.

The second time, I organized a dinner, for just the two of us. I wasn't willing to let myself ruin my proposal this time and I hired an event party. They took charge of the decorations, the music and the food. I put hidden cameras to capture the moment. Which were only useful to record how I intoxicated myself by unconsciously eating something I've always been allergic to.

I may not believe in a lot of things, but when it comes to 'third time's a charm', I'm a strong believer. I promised myself I wouldn't rush, it had to surpass my own expectations and show Camila how deep in love she has me.

I began to make a list about my best ideas and then to cross them all out. Months started to slip away slowly, when I less realized years had already passed by. Our relationship had passed through wonderful moments and some horrible fights as well. Unlike before, I didn't get afraid of losing her, because I knew our love was more real than any temporary anger.

I took long to finally realize that the perfect scenario was one with us in it. All I truly needed was Camila and a ring.

I start my car and drive through the familiar streets. My hands are shaky and my knees weak. It's still too early. Therefore, the neighborhood is completely empty. When I step outside, the morning air hits my face abruptly. I'm careful to be unnoticed. Camila is sleeping tightly inside her bed, covered with the blankets from neck to toes.

I know my life will change after today, but I honestly cannot wait anymore.

Camila's POV

"Wake up, my love." I hear my girlfriend's sweet voice whispering. My eyes open slightly to see a smiley Lauren, I squeeze her hand and turn around. "You're already awake, that doesn't count." I feel her body falling over me and her lips kissing every spot on my face. A small guffaw escapes my mouth.

"Baby, get under the blankets and hug me." I almost beg her.

"I'd love to, but we have somewhere to be at." She taps my nose and I shake my head.

"What for?" I ask sleepily.

"Oh... You'll see. Just, please?" She murmurs the last part.

"If I had known you were going to do this to me, I wouldn't have given you my house keys."  Lauren chuckles and I peck her lips. "Now move, I need to shower, and this time you aren't invited."

Lauren's POV 

Camila is eating her donut in silence, to concentrated in chewing and enjoying every bite. I improvised our breakfast, buying donuts and coffee, practical and tasty. My eyes are stabbed in my brown-eyed girl, who's sitting on the hood of my car. A part of still wanted to add an external factor and I brought her to an old, even forgotten, viewpoint. The sunset embellishes the sky with yellow and orange schemes. At the same time, the lighting stands out Camila's breathtaking beauty.

"What are you thinking about?" She cleans her hand with a napkin to reach mine and link our fingers.

"It's kind of stupid." I shrug.

"You're the most interesting person I know, nothing you say will ever be stupid, nor boring. Well, not for me anyways."

"You know how people are always talking about being incomplete? That we are part of an unfinished puzzle, which missing piece is your other half." Camila nods, her finger stroking my skin, pushing me to continue. "I think that isn't true."

"You don't believe you've your 'other half'?" She tries hard to cover her disappointment.

"I think I was born complete, and I think you were also born complete." Her confusion is obvious in my eyes. "I believe you are the love of my life. The person who turns my world upside down in the most delightful way. I don't know if we were destined to be together, but I know I'd go through fire to be with you. I think we are to complete puzzles or woman, who fell in an indescribable love, and did everything possible to stick together."

"You truly are an angel." She kisses my cheek, I shiver at the meaningful touch.

"I love you." My heart beat raises with anticipation, this definitely is the right place and she's the right girl. "I have loved you since the moment my eyes first landed on yours. We've made unique memories together, those which will stay with me until forever. I have grown by your side, and I've been able to see you do the same. I've watched you grow into the beautiful kind woman you are today and every smile, word and touch from you, have made me fall more and more in love with you. We are one in our own magic way. My heart has been beating for you for almost a decade and if I'm sure of something is that I will never stop loving you." I take a pause, my emotions are playing with me.

There are so many things I still haven't told her and so many others that won't be explained correctly with words. Camila's eyes sink with tears, my green ones mimic hers. My finger make contact with the little black box inside my purse, wrapping around it. The sunset keeps adding a natural charm to the scenario, illuminating the sparkle inside my girlfriend's brown orbits. I had bought a ring, I looked for months until I found one that wouldn't be so overshadowed by Camila's natural grace. A brief gasp accompanied a lonely tear rolling down her delicate features. I love her.

"Will you marry me?"

Camila's POV

My heart beat roughly against my ribs. I've pictures this many times. I wanted to spend the rest of my life next to the wonderful woman who's smiling nervously at me. If Lauren had waiting another week, it would be me the one exposing a ring.

"Yes!" I reply louder than the expect. "Of course, I will marry you, Lo" Our lips find each other, dancing at an engaging rhythm. My hands cup her face lovingly. She's the most beautiful thing in the world.

"I'm extremely lucky." She murmurs, her closeness makes me shiver, it happens every time.

"We, both of us." I kiss her cheek and embrace her. I'm finally where I always intended to be. "I was going to propose, you know." Lauren stares at me, trying to figure out if I'm joking.

"Really?" She raises her eyebrows in surprise.

"After watching how you sent yourself to the hospital trying to propose, I though I'd give you a hand." I chuckle when her cheeks turn red and she bits her lip.

"When...? How did you...?" Lauren stutters.

"I just know you too well, love. You were adorable, though." She gives me a bright, stunning smile. 

"I cannot believe you are my fiancée." I try to reply, but Lauren speaks first. "Wait, you still don't have the ring. Fuck, I'm awful at this whole proposal thing." I nod laughing. I wouldn't have it any other way. She holds my hand delicately, taking out the white ring and decorating my finger with it. Finally formalizing our commitment. "I love you."

Her mesmerizing green gaze stare at my eyes, she looks happier than she's ever been. My hand strokes her cheek with admiration, pulling ourselves closer. I feel the delicate touch of her lips smashing sweetly against mine.

"I love you too."

___________________
Final chapter.
I had a great time adapting this. The original writer is incredible.
Hope you liked it xoxo

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

147K 3.7K 21
I'd kill for her. I wonder if she'd do the same. [g!p] Also at some point this turned into a Camren/you which I didn't plan. I didn't see it coming i...
415K 11.5K 49
This is one my favorite fanfics of all times :) This isn't my story but u could read it on http://5hfanfiction.tumblr.com/post/53960591028/bloodstrea...
8.1K 272 8
Since I wanted to read the end of the story @chabooyah1993 was kindly converting into a camren story, I decided to convert the last chapters by mysel...
325K 6.1K 49
I have always admired her tanned skin, dark hair, and dazzling-green eyes to die for. Being this close to her, I cannot help but notice how sweet her...