Camp(1D Fanfic. but mostly Li...

By harryhazzastylesxxx

Normal Tricia Lopez is besties with imfamous 1D and Perrie Edwards. They all go off to camp for three weeks... More

Camp(1D Fanfic. but mostly Liam)
Day 02

Day 03

94 4 1
By harryhazzastylesxxx

Today, which is Wednesday sucked.

We started our classes.

And guess who's my classmate?

Megan.

In math, she was cheating. I saw her dropping her pencil on purpose and asked the nerd to sweetly get it for her while she checked her paper.

I just ignored her because I couldn't stand a chance against that dirtbag.

Anyway, we only have three subjects that we need to attend. Science, English, and math.

Our afternoon classes our optional. But I chose to attend the art class because it was the least crowded and Perrie was attending too.

We learned how to sculpt and all that.

At the end of our class. I heard cheering, but not the positive type. Someone was cheering for someone to do something.

Sounded like a fight.

There, I saw a bleeding boy on the ground. There was Liam, hovering over the poor kid.

Liam had blood-stained fists and was pumping his fists in the air in victory.

I ran to the sight and pushed through the crowd.

"What the hell Liam?" I glared at Liam disappointed. I saw Megan standing all pretty near the front. She was like the devil who forced the Liam I don't know anymore to do this.

"Douglas here, is the camp's nerd. He didn't do my project so I told him I'd have to do it the hard way. Aren't you proud of me love?" Liam grinned.

My mouth hung at his excuse.

I knew this wasn't true because Liam is really smart.

"Liam, this is so not you! You're a smart person, you don't push people around like this, do you? Are you trying to impress Megan? I thought you hated her." I said as Megan folded her arms across her chest. I turned my attention from the crowd to the bleeding boy.

"Douglas right?" I asked, bending down to his level.

"Douglas Booth. I really don't feel like talking. Sorry." He closed his black eye.

"And that's why I'm bringing you to the nurse. Now, get on with your life and move out people. Nothing here." People started moving as I shooed them off.

This time I narrowed my eyes at Liam and spoke lowly.

"Snap out of it, Jerk."

He sent me back a confused look as I bent down to help Douglas.

I let his arm rest on my shoulder because he was still limping.

The walk from the battle scene was far from the nurse's clinic I think I needed to go to the nurse's clinic as well because my shoulder hurted like crazy.

"So, I never caught your name." The silence broke.

"Tricia. Tricia Lopez."

"Where are you from?"

"I'm Filipino and Spanish. Wait, why are you interviewing me? It should be you!"

"My name is Douglas Booth. I'm from England. My birthday's on July 9. I like girls who aren't fussy, girly, vain, mannequin-like, someone like you maybe. I find you really pretty, just sayin'"

"Er...okay. That's Wierd." I said blushing.

"I'm sorry. I hardly know you but it's just the way you are. Your friend Payne must've been your friend because you're incredibly kind and beautiful inside and out."

I couldn't help but laugh. I tried to swallow it down, but I couldn't.

It was wierd that someone actually called me beautiful. I am not ugly, but I thought others could have turned out prettier. But I'm surprised a (kinda cute) guy likes me instead of Megan the model.

I could tell that he was different and my past feelings about Liam have vanished.

I didn't care if Megan got married to Liam because I realized that it's my jerky friend's fault if he does. But no one would want to see their best friend get played. But, that's life, and life has consequences

"Why are you laughing?" He knit his eyes in confusion and pouted.

"It's crazy that a guy as cute as you would find me, a tan, black haired girl over a white blondie more beautiful."I blushed more. I should have kept my words in my mouth because he started chuckling.

"Are you calling me cute. And who says that I find you more beautiful than Megan?" He said in between breaths.

I got really embarrassed.

As in. I wish I could take my words back.

"I'm sorry. Never mind, let's just go to the Nurse." I said. Putting his arm on my shoulder.

"Sorry for what? You are more beautiful than that plastic. But are you single?" I was surprised by his last line.

"Well, yes. Why?" I was flustered.

"Then is it okay if I do this?" Then he pressed his soft puffy lips. Our tongues danced in sync. He brushed his smooth pads of his thumbs on my cheeks. Until we pulled away, it's like time stopped and the world froze.

"That was wonderful. Am I your first kiss?" He asked me.

I blushed and looked at my shoes.

"Erm... Yeah."

"Then why are you such a good kisser?"

We fell into another warm kiss.

"Am I yours?" I asked, panting a little.

"My what?" He kissed my nose.

"Your first kiss." I said in a duh tone.

"No." He said. I felt my heart fall a little.

"But I'm single. My first kiss was a dare to kiss my cousin." He said.

"Thank goodness." I sighed and threw my head back.

"I think we should get going, love." Douglas said.

"Oh right!" I chuckled and he did too.

When we arrived, we saw Liam there too. Liam sent dagger looks to Douglas and Douglas shifted uncomfortably. I held his hand and Liam backed off.

While Douglas was being treated, I got the chance to talk to Liam.

"Sorry Trish." Liam said without looking at me.

"Why are you saying sorry to me?" I scoffed

"Because I kinda pissed you off." I was disgusted at his answer

"Is this all about me? What about Douglas? Do you even care about his condition?"

"I'm sorry okay." He looked down at his feet.

"Them why did you do it?" I asked.

"Long story." Liam said

"We have nothing but time." I said leaning back on the couch.

"Fine. Yesterday while I was playing my game boy, Megan snatched it from me and hid it. That thing is really precious to me. So she said that I'd have to beat up her last kiss. And that was Douglas. " he sighed

My heart shattered into a million pieces when I heard that Douglas was Megan's last kiss. He lied to me. He said that his cousin was his first kiss.

"Are you okay? You kinda zoned out a little." Liam snapped

In front of my face and I got back to reality.

"Yeah, whatever. What about that are you proud of me love thingy?" I remembered.

"Okay. I know this is stupid and please don't laugh."

"Go ahead."

"Megan was about to kiss me until I said I had a girlfriend."

"Who would even want to be your girlfriend?" I laughed.

"You." He leaned in to kiss me but I pushed him away.

"What the?" I whisper-screamed.

Then Douglas finally got out of the clinic. He looked much more handsome when he wasn't bleeding and bruised. I went up to him and gave him a kiss. And I sent a look to Liam. He shifted in his seat uncomfortably.

"Sorry mate." Liam said to Douglas.

"It's fine." Douglas offered a hand to Liam but Liam didn't shake it. Me and Douglas headed to his room for movie night.

"Friends with benefits or Thor?" He asked holding pirated DVD's.

"Thor." I replied and he nodded in content.

"Cheese popcorn or butter." He asked holding bags of flavored popcorn.

"The cheese one." I said and he smiled.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked.

"Because you and I have something in common and that's what makes things go smooth in relationships between boyfriend and girlfriend." He was too sweet.

"Yeah. Now, shall we go to watch Thor?" I said in my best British accent.

"You suck at my accent, but indeed my lady, We shall watch Thor." He replied in his usual accent.

We were able tow tach the first five minutes of Thor but I fell asleep on his shoulder and he fell asleep too.

%^*^%^*^%^*^%^*^%^*^%^*^%^*^%^*^%^*^%^*^%^*^%^*^^%^*%^*^%^*^%^*^^^*%^*%%*^#*^*%*^%*^%*^%*^%*^*%*^%*%*^%+^*%*^*%*^+%*^*%*^^*%*^*^%*^%+^£%*%*^*^^%*^^%*^%^+^#^^*%^^*%^*^%

Finally I updated! Thank you to everyone who reads this. It means the world to me. I have lots of books to finish and I also have other stuff to do. I think I need to come up with a name for my readers. Maybe

Potato Patters

Farewell my fellow Potato Patters!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 7.8K 103
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
75.7K 2K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
154K 11.2K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
1.5M 26K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...