Relatable Quotes

By Pamsterz

I'm here to inspire and share some of the quotes that can make you relate in life, love and friendship. :) En... More

Being Tough
Truth
Friendship
Honesty
Being in Love
HeartBroken Song Lyrics
It Hurts
Moving On
Life Facts
That Awkward Moment
Student Problems
LoveStruck Song Lyrics
Dreams & Wishes
Movie Quotes
Fix A Heart
Mistakes & Regrets Song Lyrics
Powerful Quotes
Forgotten Quotes
Life Facts 2
Heartbroken
Author Note
Missing You
Thoughts
Perfect Sayings
Feelings

Love

373 10 0
By Pamsterz

"Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole suit of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life...You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. They did something dumb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and then your life isn't your own anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should be just friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. It's a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love."
                               - Neil Gaiman

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66K 1.5K 6
These are poems written by me, usually they are about life,love, depression or sometimes self - harm . Feel free to comment and tell me how I can imp...
2.3K 57 5
The healthcare field is full of technical terminology, including a number of medical abbreviations that are used to complete patient charts, write pr...
77.8K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
7.8K 178 15
I will just be uploading different jokes I find on Tumblr about various SJM books and characters!