Challenge Me (Larry Stylinson)

By Starpoof

CHALLENGE - A call or dare for someone to compete.[Completed] "Are you up for a challenge,bro?" Louis' accept... More

Chapter 1 (OMG)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3
Thank you!🎈 (Should I write more?)
NEW BOOKS PUBLISHED

Chapter 17

236 8 9
By Starpoof

Please bring me back fetus Larry..

-----------------------------------------------------------

Harry's PoV

"Do you like me?"

Louis exhaled and played with the strand of my hair and I looked up to him,expecting an answer.

"Of course I do. Who doesn't like someone as cute as you?"

He thought I'm asking him as a friend. He thought it's just a normal question friends ask each other. He doesn't understand. You know what? It's okay.

It would've go wrong if he actually understand my question. Let him know nothing about my feelings. They're just a crush anyway. I can bear with it. What I couldn't bear is if he acts differently with me when he knew about...this.This crush I'm having.

Besides,he got Eleanor. He wouldn't like me. He will go for Eleanor if he needs someone in his life. She's beautiful. Not like me.

Stop thinking about matters that upset me,Louis said. I have to think about Louis. He makes me happy.

No,what the hell? He's right here so make use of it. Make yourself happy.

But he doesn't like me!

And yet here he is with you,on bed,comforting you,cuddling you because he cares about you.

Shush it brain! Just shush up!

I can't believe I'm debating with myself. I accidentally let out a giggle and I covered my mouth to prevent Louis from hearing. The thoughts of me arguing with myself is just ridiculous that's why I giggled.

"Do I amuse you?" Louis asked.

He heard me. Um,what should I tell him????

"No,its just....."

Find an excuse that actually make sense you stupid brain! Stupid stupid!

"What is it,Haz?"

"It's just weird that you're cuddling me like this." I whispered.

It's true though. It is weird. I don't think the others do this to each other.

"I don't think it's weird."

"It is."

"Why do you think so?"

I sat up,balancing myself with one hand and smiled at Louis.

"I'm a big boy. Big boys aren't supposed to cuddle anymore and not supposed to be so childish,being scared just because of a nightmare that's never going to come true. I'm just being annoying."

He propped himself on an elbow and raised an eyebrow at me. "Scared you're gonna lose your coolness?"

I leaned against the headboard,crossing my arms.

"I lost it already anyway."

"You are pouting,you know?" He laughed.

"No!"

"Yes,you are."

"No I am not!"

Louis sat up and leaned towards me, brushing his thumb over my bottom lip,making me shiver involuntarily. Oh my god.What is he doing? Can he not make me even more nervous than I am now?!

"Your bottom lip is out. Conclusion,you're pouting."

My heart beats faster and I can hear it in my ears,like I'm hearing a waterfall. My eyes watched how he talked to me,how his thumb's on the end of my lips. A jolt of electricity ran from the touch he made at my lips through my whole body until my toes can feel them.

He swiped his thumb over my bottom lip again and I gasped at the contact he made. It doesn't occur to me he will repeat it. His thumb felt like they're on fire!

My eyes landed on his,who were staring deep into my eyes and I can hear the beating of my heart in my ears. Why is he starting at me like that? Does he...feel what I'm feeling?

His eyes dropped to my lips and this time he gently,softly brushed his thumb over my lips in slow motion,taking his sweet little time to...stare at my lips? God..get him away from me,please.

"L-L-Lou. What are.. what are you doing?" I stuttered out.

I had to. I need to get him away from me or else.

"You have beautiful lips."

I think my heart fell in the bottom pit of my stomach right there. Did I heard wrong? What is he saying?! Is he drunk? Wait..he didn't have any type of alcohol just now! He just drank Sprite!

"W-what?" I questioned.

I'm giving him a chance to say something else,to take back what he said. I'm sure he didn't say what I heard. I must be hallucinating. After all, I am having a crush on him.

I took the courage to look at him and he smirked looking at my worried expression and he crawled closer to me and brought his mouth to my ear,his hands on both side of my waist.

"I said,you have beautiful lips,Harry Styles." He whispered to my ear and my goosebumps came up.

Okay I heard him right. Why is he even flirting with me right now??!

I suddenly find it hard to breathe and I had to open a bit of my mouth to breath with it.I need to go away from him. He's probably not thinking straight. Shit. How am I going to..? He had me stucked here. I can't move anywhere. His hands' in both my side!

Suddenly,I felt his hot lips on my neck and I can't help it,I gasped really loud. Is he gonna ...? Oh god,no. I gently pushed him off by his shoulders. He just kissed my neck! He looked at me in the eye,hands still on both my sides,on the pillow locking me in place.

"L-Louis. Please no.." I managed to say,though my voice shook a bit.

"Why not?"

"Because.. you shouldn't do..that."

He closed in the distance of our face,our nose touching,our lips inches apart.

"You know you want me." He breathed against my lips.

I gulped. I dont think I can do this. I want him. Yes I do. I really really do. I can just lung forward and snog the hell out of him right now and nothing can stop me. Nothing and no one can stop me if I get my way. But it shouldn't be like this. Not like this. He doesn't like me the way I do to him. He's going to use me.

I had to control every fuckin muscle in my body right now so that I didn't move in and kiss him. He closed his eyes and leaned down to my lips,almost catching it but I looked away so that he caught my cheek instead. I can't let him kiss me. I'm not ready. He fluttered his eyes open and stared at my eyes.

"Why Haz?"

"You can't. You just...."

"Harry,no one's going to know about this unless it comes from you. It all depends on you."

I'm not worried about the others. I'm worried about me! I'll definitely go crazy if he kiss me. I won't be able to control my life! I won't be able to concentrate in class! Louis tried again,leaning to my lips and I quickly covered my mouth with my hand.

"You have...someone else?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"Then let me kiss you."

I shook my head again,still covering my mouth.

"You do have someone else..! That's why you won't kiss me. You know what? Fine. Fine."

He pulled himself away from me and tucked himself under the blanket,lying down. He pulled the light switch to off the bedside lamp and the whole room went dark. I hastily tucked myself in the blanket,pulling it up to my chin and inched closer to Louis' back. I hate the dark. I honestly do.

"Louis? Please cuddle me again." I nudged Louis,who's back facing me.

"Lou? Lou Lou Lou Lou Lou Lou - "

"Okay!" He turned around and faced me,pulling me to his chest. "Come closer you brat."

I smiled and scooted closer until my body's in his arms and I smiled against his shirt,knowing no one else gets this chance of being with him and no one is going to know about this.

I hope I don't get used to this or else I'll need him every night...

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~

When I woke up the next morning,the room was bright as the sunlight shone it's way in the room. I winced when the sunlight caught ny eye. I tried to get up but something is...oh. Louis' arms' draped around my waist and his face almost buried in my neck. How can he even breath being so near me?

I turned and our face was really close. Not that I mind. He's fast asleep. He looked so... beautiful yet so handsome and its early. It's still early and he's still without a shower but look at him! I certainly remembered asking for a cuddle but now he's squishing the hell out of me.

After a few minutes of difficulties,I finally got his arm of my waist and proceeded to get up. I need to get away from him. It's not healthy for me to be around him. Whatever the hell does that mean.

I took my towels and clean clothes from my bag and went to the bathroom door and stripped myself,getting under the warm shower. Memories of last night flashed in mind.

How did all of that happened? I was cuddling him and.. he touched my lips because he said I was pouting. I did not pout. I did not. He's just not being him last night I think he maybe snuck a can of beer or something. He was like drunk. He wanted to kiss me for God's sake! I hope he forget everything that happened last night. Forget the cuddling too,it's embarrassing.

I got out of the shower,wiped my body dry and wore my clean clothes. I can't risk being naked in that room. Not with him in it. Not with him being like that.

When i opened the door,I noticed the room empty. I guess he's up. I simply tossed the yesterday's clothes on my bag and went downstairs. Niall's on the sofa,watching TV. I rested my arms on the sofa and greeted Niall.

"Hey,Niall."

He turned his head to face me and I laughed. He had his mouth stuffed with Twisties.

"Good morning." He greeted back.

"You're eating snacks as breakfast? Tsk tsk tsk."

"You took your shower in the morning when no one in this house does that. So I guess we're both different in our own ways."

"That's different,Niall. Plus,how do you even know I took a shower? Maybe I just had a change of clothes."

Nil ignored me and stuffed more Twisties in his mouth. I tsked again and he rolled his eyes at me.

"Because you smell good."

A voice came from behind me and I froze,knowing who the voice belonged to. My heart races wildly and once again I can hear my heart beat in my ears. As loud as a waterfall. I gulped. Niall gave the person behind me a small wave.

"Mornin' Louis."

I felt his arms slithered around my waist in awfully slow motion,pulling me against his chest and resting his chin on my shoulder. My heartbeat got worst but I kept everything under control,trying not to feel anything,not wanting Niall to notice.

Just what the fuck is he doing?! Niall's right there on the sofa!

"Mornin' Nialler. Sleep well?"

Niall nodded and focused back on the TV. Louis still didn't move.

"Morning,Harry."

"Mornin'." I answered back.

He nuzzled my neck and I almost giggled but lucky enough,I didn't.

"You smell good." He whispered.

"You already said that."

"I know."

"It's the shampoo,Louis."

"Maybe I should take a shower."

"Maybe you should."

"Maybe you should come with me."

My eyes widened. What is wrong with him?!

"BREAKFAST IS SERVED,PEASANTS!"
Zayn called out from the kitchen and I heard Liam laughed.

"HOW VERY INVITING,SHITHEAD!"

I called back and Louis laughed,letting of me and walked to the kitchen,yawning. My eyes fell on his bum in the short pants he's wearing and I felt wrong just thinking of my own friend like that. Oh god,help me. I don't like him as a friend. I have a freaking crush in him! Argh.

~~~

~~~

~~~

We spent the day telling jokes and hanging around in the living room. Just chilling until Niall got hungry and craving for cakes so he went to the nearby bakery somewhere in town. He came back home after 10 minutes with multi flavoured cakes slices and of course,being Niall he didn't buy any for us but that's fine. We all know Niall.

Soon,the night came and we had karaoke night. Liam brought us to his karaoke room(where I've been before but Louis didn't yet so he's kinda surprised) consisting of the karaoke set like a TV,speakers and mics. We sang multi of songs,one of them being 'I'm yours.' Louis seemed to really enjoyed and in awe of Zayn's voice by the way he smiled or stared at Zayn when he sang a solo.

Not to say I'm jealous (I am not jealous,oh please.) He stared at me too when I sang a solo. I find it unfair he refused to sing a solo when he offered.Only when we sang together will he sing or he won't. I had to slow my voice down so I can hear his but I can barely hear him.

After about an hour of singing,we quit due to hunger and Liam ordered pizza for dinner. Pepperoni pizza with stuffed crust. Yum. We chatted about random stuff while eating and luckily Liam bought 2 boxes since Niall gobbled up more than 5 slices.

Afyer stuffing our stomachs full,we decided to call it a day. They went to their room and I took my towels to the bathroom for a quick shower. It felt even more comfortable to sleep after a refreshing shower. I hoped Louis' asleep. I don't know how to deal with that side of him.

I was done showering in 10 minutes and I got my clothes on in the bathroom before going to me and Louis' room. I twisted the doorknob open and saw Louis on the bed with his phone. I closed the door and continued to wipe my hair with the towel,not wanting to retreat to the bed yet.

I admired his existence,right there. Just sitting,being perfect. He's really attractive and really really handsome.How could I missed this for the past few days? He's absolutely stunning.

"I can feel you staring." He suddenly said and my jaw dropped.

How the hell...?

"Who,me?"

"Nah,the wall. It keeps staring at me."

"Oh shut up."

I folded the towels in my hand and placed it beside my bag. I crawled over him to get to my side of the bed but i fell face first in the pillow when he moved his leg. I groaned,lazy to change my position.

"What are you doing,if I may ask?"

"Sleeping." I mumbled.

"That doesn't seem like a comfortable position."

"That's not your problem."

"Well it is since your bum is distracting the hell outta me."

"Look away you pervert!"

"Don't make me smack it."

I flipped my body over and pulled the comforter up,covering my body. I eyed him who's scrolling through his Instagram account.

"Go to sleep already."

"Eager to get me in bed with you?"

I blushed. "No."

"Harry Styles,you may forgot that we have homework? Mr Murs'?"

Well shit. I do forgot.

"We'll do it tommorow."

"But - "

"Goodnight,Louis."

I closed my eyes and I heard him sighed before saying

"Goodnight,baby."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Why do you think is Louis suddenly acting all lovey dovey?
;)

~ 2605 words. Hell yah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 872 7
@1Dllover28 sent me this suggestion for a story: Harry and Louis and the rest of the boys go to Indonesia on holiday, and Harry and Louis hate each o...
10.2K 257 23
Harry is a stuck up prince who has an arranged marriage with the poor horse tamer Louis, who teaches Harry that you can't always expect everything to...
599K 13.5K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
16.2K 683 10
(completed) "can i get a pack of cigs, too?" or the one where harry works at 7-eleven and louis buys smokes every night.