SCP-3005-F (Complete)

By _Nightflame_

SCP-3005 is a seemingly vicious shapeshifting creature that was capture by the SCP Foundation in the woods of... More

SCP-3005's File
A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
A/N
SCP-3005 test #1:
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
End
Sneak peek
Sequel

Chapter 3

5.1K 90 0
By _Nightflame_

SCP-3005 POV:

   I sat in my quiet cell alone for 3 days, but on the second day that I had been locked in here I had decided to shapeshift winged human form. Another 24 hours had past that I didn't even remember and had woken up with bandages around my neck, waist, and my right wing so I assumed that the MTF had came in to heavily sedate me for an examination by the doctors in this place which I was to out of it to remember at all, I took off the bandages knowing that any wounds I have would be heal by now because of my self regenerating abilities before rolling them in a ball and throwing them across the room. I made two scratched lines on the wall to show that it was the fifth day that I had been here in this place and sighed knowing that I would be here for a long time unless my human friend that I was trying to protect in those woods were to some how break me out of here, but I see that as a very unlikely outcome at the moment.
   I grew bored of the silence in my cell and annoyed with having to be chained the wall because it left me without enough freedom to even flutter a little off the ground, I soon began to glare at the camera that was in my cell knowing that someone was watching me but soon that even became boring. I turned to the wall and laid down before falling asleep hoping that enough time for me think in my dream state on a way to get out of here before they stick me in room with another SCP for more of their test. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.8K 1.8K 16
Note: This is NOT a love story between a mask and a child. That is pedophilea, which is NOT what's happening here. This is a Father/daughter relation...
141K 6.2K 25
It was known to be flirtatious and charming, but when it came to you, it seemed to be excessive. Working hard your whole life, it came as a surprise...
110K 3.2K 30
What happens when a weird yet bad ass with a kind heart girl named Y/N gets dragged off to the foundation and makes friends with some scp? Will she f...