The Contest Winner

بواسطة literarymegan

After you win a week long trip to North Carolina with Nash and his family, your whole life starts changing. B... المزيد

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26

Part 13

87 6 0
بواسطة literarymegan

Taylor's POV

I got here earlier than usually do just so that I could surprise Nash. As I walk up to the bedroom I hear sounds. Oh right, the contest winner! I start walking away when I suddenly realise the noises are sobs. I open the door and see a crying Y/N. I run up to her and hold her in my arms. She hugs me back and we stay that way for a few minutes.

''You're Y/N, right?'' I say handing her a tissue paper.

''Yeah, what about you? Are you Will's girlfriend?'' she asks with a soft smile.

''No'' I giggle. ''I'm Nash's.. friend, Taylor Giavasis!''

I guess we're not telling people about us yet..

''Do you wanna talk?'' I ask worried.

''No''

''You want me to leave?''

''No, I don't wanna be alone tonight.''

I put my bag down and smile at her. I grab a blanket and lay on the couch.

''My dad has cancer'' she says sadly.

''I know it's scary, but he'll be okay.'' I say trying to sound convincing.

''Thank you'' she whispers before falling asleep.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.3M 57.9K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
Doors open. بواسطة ash

قصص الهواة

577K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
288K 8.6K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
Ace بواسطة Antonia

العاطفية

192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...