Gentleman⚣Lilo BDSM✔️

بواسطة CockyLilo

"Just because I'm a Gentleman doesn't mean that I won't spank you." ; Okay so maybe Louis is a loudmouth, att... المزيد

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
SO FÛCKING DONE
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
BROMANCE AWARDS
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Epilogue

Thirty-Six

6.1K 291 46
بواسطة CockyLilo

Could I get 20 comments please? This is my third higher commented book, it was second but then 'The Ultra gay group chat' has like 6.65k now Omf. You should all check it out, it's multifandom with way too much gay

True to Liams word, he treats Louis to a shopping trip as a treat for how good the submissive has been over the last couple of weeks. He learns that as much as Louis hates the fact that Liam spends way too much money on him, that Louis likes to spend money if he is given his free will too.

Liam also needed this little shopping trip to calm down his nerves, because despite the fact that Louis took Liam pouring out the truth between him and his family pretty well, it didn't ease the uneasy and sickening feeling in the pit of his stomach. It was the same feeling he felt whenever he found out that he was genetically modified to perfection, that he was only born to be used as bait.

It's the same mall that the two first went to whenever Liam went to buy Louis a new wardrobe. It's expensive, and every time Louis peers at a price tag it gives him a mini heart attack and then he pushes the worry away, Liam told him to enjoy and that he can buy whatever he wants to, whatever the expenses. Liam happily carries the bags of clothing and shoes, new phone cases that Liam is sure is lined in gold or something because what kind of phone case is that expensive?

Liam allows Louis to spend his heart out, because as much as he treats the boy with clothing and dates, Louis deserves everything in the world and Liam wants him to have that. Liam only puts a limit to things that are unnecessary to the submissive which Louis seems to huff at but Sicily recovers seeing as this is supposed to be a good day, no punishments.

"Daddy?"Louis asks, innocently rocking back and forth on the balls of his feet with a Limited Edition version of the latest The 1975 album in his hands. He looks hopeful at his Daddy who has found a seat somewhere where the graphic t-shirts and hoodies are hung, surrounded by many different versions of the jokers face printed onto dark coloured t-shirts, or little figures of television show characters.

"Yes, princess?"Liam looks up from his phone, feet surrounded by numerous different bags. He was in the process of sending Harry a quick message to attend the meeting that Liam was supposed to go to, informing him of the matter that Louis had Liam wrapped around his pinky - well, not in those words but it might as well have been.

"Can I get this? Pretty please?"He asks with a shy smile, looking at Liam with those big blue eyes that seem to shine with a sort of innocence one could only get from years of experience. Liam motions for the submissive to come closer, peering at the CD case.

"Louis, what is the point in buying the CD when you already have it on ITunes?"He asks, looking at the family looking CD case and then to his submissive who continues to look at Liam hopefully. Liam has heard enough of The 1975 to do him the rest of this life, never being one of the biggest fans of music but allowing it to play constantly for the sake of his submissive who he adores with all his heart.

"Because now I can listen to in the car, and have the CD as it's limited edition, daddy. Limited Edition."Louis speaks the words as if they were secret and that the mention of the words would release some type of genie from its lamp. Liam gives the CD case another look, it wasn't all that different other than the casing was made of w make gold like material and not plastic and a couple of acoustic covers were added to the list of songs.

"Right, fine. You can get it."Liam gives in, already reaching into his back pocket for his wallet. Once fished out, he hands the entire wallet to the sub, trusting Louis enough with card numbers and information. Louis lets out a happy sound, leaning down and pressing a loving kiss to Liams stubbly cheek before scampering off further into the store."I thought you were-"

"I'm not finished! There's still more to buy!"Louis calls, sounding the happiest Liam has heard in a while. Liam just lets out an exhausted sigh, leaning back into the chair and finishing off his message before moving on to order a couple of guards to come and collect the bags that Liam and Louis have already bought, knowing that there will be more.

Liam allows his head to fall into his hands, closing his eyes. He's still trying to get his head wrapped around how calm Louis was whenever Liam told him about being genetically engineered or being used for bait. The submissive took it in his stride, and okay, he had teared up and climbed onto Liams lap, hugging and praising the man and really, that made Liam feel a whole lot better.

He was waiting for Louis to scamper off, tell him how much of a pathetic Dominant that he is, to be beat up and bruised unlike a Dominant should be, how he ever fought for his own battles as a child or how he wasn't normal. But Louis wasn't phased, he had kissed Liams head and whispered how lucky that he was to be with much a brave and strong Dominant.

"Okay, one more shop and then we have to go home."Liam announces, his fingers laced with Louis' as the submissive drags him off to yet another store. Louis lets out a small whine but nods his head."And I'm picking the store."

"Daddy-"

"You'll like it, I'm sure of it."Liam can't help but to smirk, directing Louis to was the otherside of the mall. It was huge and yet, Louis still hadn't managed to explore every shop which is now a determination of his to do. Louis follows along happily, keeping a. Firm hold onto Liams larger hand.

They approach a store furnished at the front with tinted windows and a black sign that is overhead the manual doors. Louis fixes the glasses on his nose as he peers up to the sign that reads 'Pleasure and Punishment' which ties a knot in his stomach that makes him squirm and his palms to get sweaty much to his displeasure and embarrassment.

Louis doesn't say anything as he's led into the store, keeping his head bowed down in embarrassment as they enter, the blood rising all the way up to the tips of his ears. For as long as he's been with Liam, they've never once entered a shop like this seeing as Liam had a range of different pleasure and punishment toys.

The store looks bigger on the inside, with aisles sorted out into different sections from vibrates and handcuffs, nipple clamps to chastity belts.

"We're running low on lubrication."Liam tells him, picking up a basket to carry with them. Louis nods with a blush, burying himself deeper into his Dominants side as they walk, hoping to god that nobody that he knows is here. It's not as if he's a prude, he can't afford to be one, there's just stores that he doesn't want people to see him, no matter if this is the way that the world works.

Louis allows Liam to pick out the lube, from water resistant to flavoured because why not? He doesn't mind, lube is important and it's something that they do need.

"Do we have these?"Louis asks curiously, peering at the nipple clamps that are on display. Liam comes up behind him, arms snaking around the small submissives waist and resting his chin on his shoulder. Liam looks at the displayed item with a smirk.

"No we don't."He says, fingers dancing on Louis' stomach."Do you want to try them?"He asks, hoping for the best. Louis' body tenses with a blush, shrugging his shoulders whenever he's unsure of what to reply with. Liam lets out an amused laugh, kissing the submissives neck lovingly."Because I can buy them for you, only if you want."

"What if I don't like them for pleasure?"Louis has sensitive nipples, and Liam knows it.

"Then we'll use it for punishment."The Dominant smirks, already reaching round to grab a box and set it into the basket that sits on the floor. Louis squirms, obediently following his Daddy further into the store as Liam collects for items that Louis really doesn't focus on until they get to the paddle section.

"Daddy, I think we have enough paddles. They all hurt my bum, that's the aim and you've succeeded."Louis says sweetly with a smile that makes Liam chuckle and kiss the boys heated cheeks in fondness.

"Just because you think we have enough, doesn't mean we do. I'm here to pick up a custom made one."Liam informs, motioning towards the counter that is situated in the aisle."You wait here while I go and get it. I'll be 5 minutes."He leaves with a kiss to Louis' puckered lips, leaving Louis to pout in the aisle.

Louis has always had a distractive mind, something that came along with having ADHD and just being overly curious, because who isn't sometimes? It's easy for Louis to wonder, and that's evident whenever it takes him less then a minute to get himself lost in the massive store, finding himself staring at different coloured vibrators with a new pair of fluffy pink handcuffs seeing as Liam broke the last pair.

How can there be so many colours? He wonders, starting at them all as he plays with the pink fluff on the handcuffs. He was always into the simplest of sex toys, he blames it for being afraid of new places and things but another part of him just screams at him that he's a bore.

"You look lost, may I help you?"Louis freezes at the unfamiliar voice but the familiar words that come out of their mouth. He swallows the lump in his throat and grips onto the cuffs in his hand because of course it's not them but those words are so familiar and it sparks that fear in the pit of his stomach all over again

"You look lost, sweetheart. Need a ride?"

Louis' breathing picks up, squeezing his eyes shut as he's unable to hold down the panic that builds up within in and makes him feel as if he's drowning, that there's a heavy weight dragging him down to the bottom of the ocean as he tries to gasp for air but is proven unsuccessful. He can't help but to think back, to the fear, to the pain he had felt at being cut and tortured, at being groped in ways a submissive shouldn't be.

The poor sales man is unsure of what to do, his face paling as he watches the submissive crumble to the floor is fear, curling into himself with hands gripping at perfect brown hair. Louis is scared, so scared because he can't go back to that, he doesn't want to be taken away from Liam, to be manhandled by strange men in strange places.

"Louis? Baby, shh, it's okay. It's okay."Liams soothing voice travels through Louis' head, fingers running through his hair as the voice continues to break through all of the negativity in Louis' head, succeeding to get through all of Louis' fear filled thoughts that has caused him to dig his finger nails into the back of his head.

Louis can hear mumbles of chatter, but the hands never leave him and the hands are so familiar, so warm and they feel like home.

"Pumpkin, shh, there's no need to shout. I'm here, I'm here now. Calm down, baby. I'm here, I've got you."Louis doesn't even realise that he's shouting Liams name until he's told, his voice quietening down until he's resorted to whimpering on the floor, the tears rolling down his cheeks at a rapid speed.

"I-I don't want them to take me, Liam. Don't let them take me."He whimpers, a sob breaking through his body that makes Liams heart shatter into a million different pieces. The Dominant is quick to shooing off the sales man after he brings a glass of water for the submissive."P-Please don't let them take me, I don't want to leave you."

"Louis, nobody is going to take you from me, nobody."Liam promises, Helping the submissive up into a sitting position. The dominant winces as he slowly prides away Louis' fingers from his scalp, kissing each fingernail as he speaks."They're gone, Louis, and they won't be returning."

"I-I'm so scared, Liam."Louis finally admits his fears, shaking his head whenever Liam tries to being the water up to his lips to drink. He lets out a bountiful of sobs, his body shaking in fear as he reaches out for Liams touch, chest rising and falling and the tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Nothing's going to harm you,"Liam promises, kissing at Louis' ear as he closes his eyes and holds the boy close. It makes Liam feel like he has failed as a dominant, for his submissive to be so afraid that he's going to be snatched off the streets and used as bait, that he's scared that somebody is going to hurt him."Not while I'm around."

Please give me your opinions!

I gave you all a quicker update, your welcome (:

If anyone here likes Tony/Steve, you should check out of new fanfiction 'Stitches' (:

Anything that you all would like to see happen?

Votecommentfollow

Peace✌🏼️

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

654K 17.4K 63
Harry is an unemployed man looking for a way to get money and living in a rundown house his best friend Niall is renting out for him. While Louis has...
17.8K 1.1K 12
@banana2000008 asked me to write this story from Louis point of view. Your wish is my command. 😘 They all met in Uni and had stayed friends after th...
147K 4.4K 47
Louis and Harry have everything. They are happily married. They love their children more than anything. They couldn't be more successful in their job...
3.1K 92 16
Louis can't wait. His best friend Harry is finally coming back home after a long vacation trip. But what happens if Harry suddenly has a girlfriend...