Shameless preferences

由 kennabearlovesboys

I noticed that there were no shameless preferences so yeah enjoy and pm or comment request or ideas would hel... 更多

Youtuber you watch together
What you make him for breakfast
Song you make love to
Help!
Your 80s crush
Favorite movie from the 80s
What fiona like about you
You get caught
Guys!
You get into a fight because of him
Favourite kid movie you watch together
How you wake him up
What he gets you for christmas

Which gallagher is your best friend and why?

6.2K 126 6
由 kennabearlovesboys

Lip: Carl. why? because he was the first one lip introduced you too and from then on you got along.

Ian: Debbie. she LOVED how you made Ian happier and she will always be grateful for that.

Mickey: Lip. You and Mickey are always getting into trouble, but when Mickey was first sent to juvie, you and Lip became friends and got into trouble until mickey came out of juvie.

Carl: Fiona. she loves how you always keep him out of trouble.. or so she thinks. you guys still go off and get into trouble, but you almost always own up to her which she loves.

--------

Hello! im the new co-owner! my name is natalia and my account is @shamelessnats ! the orginal owner will be gone for a week, so ill try to post a preference every day! :)

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

Fake love 由 :)

同人小说

94.5K 2.2K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
915K 34.9K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1M 33.3K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 40.4K 49
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...