shatter | ksj

Od twilightchim

you never know how truly broken someone is Viac

i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
epilogue
hotlines
a thank you

vii

7.1K 438 36
Od twilightchim

"yeah i'm just heating up some soup since i've been feeling under the weather."

seokjin sighs in relief as he hears the beep of the microwave come through his phone.

"okay minnie mouse. i hope you begin to feel better again so i can show you that new thai restaurant!"

"that sounds great mickey."

her words seem honest but her laugh is forced, seokjin thinks.

call ended.

search results for: signs of eating disorders

-

if you're confused, whoever's speech or text is on the right side is who's "point of view" the chapter is in. so in this one we are exposed to seokjin's mind and his house.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

381 137 12
The World of Celebrities is the most popular topic of gossip for all. No one really cares if it affects them; their personal lives are just for enter...
900K 45K 74
In which, a girl with the same name as Min Yoongi's ex, texts him by mistake and he confuses her to be his ex. "I would choose your thunder, I would...
888K 41.1K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
63.9K 2.3K 12
Sana is a student in the same school as the 7 bad boys. And alas! She has been crushing on Kim Seokjin - The most handsome bad boy of them all... She...