Holding The Man Minizerk

By Starb0y

With Josh going through a hard Break up and Simon still having struggles even getting a girlfriend the two's... More

Boy's Night out ( 1 )
Call's From Freya ( 2 )
Somebody To Lean On ( 3 )
QnA ( 4 )
Football ( 5 )
Nandos ( 6 )
New Number ( 7 )
Maybe? ( 8 )
Texting ( 9 )
Weird Feeling ( 10 )
Well Shit ( 11 )
You know How i Am ( 12 )
Friendly Advice ( 13 )
Down in The Deep ( 14 )
Why Didn't you Tell Me? ( 15 )
Sidemen Meeting! ( 16 )
Audi R8 ( 17 )
Airport flights ( 18 )
Daddy Zerk ( 19 )
Glances ( 20 )
By The Pool Side ( 21 )
Dinner ( 22 )
Hidden Feelings ( 23 )
Am I Not Good Enough ( 24 )
Mom? ( 25 )
FWB ( 27 )
Home bound ( 28 )
Train Ride( 29 )
Simon Minter ( 30 )
Chill day ( 31 )

Claw Machine ( 26 )

1.8K 42 36
By Starb0y

I hope you guys are enjoying this story 💙 this is my first time writing any type of SDMN book.

*Warning of Smut, it's badly written as I've never wrote smut before but please have mercy*

Joshua Bradley's POV

"Josh" Simon said quietly from his bed.

The light was shining in through the curtains letting me see some of his features. He was looking up at the ceiling. His bare chest exposed, I watched it go up and down before replying.

"Yeah Si" I questioned returning my gaze upon the ceiling.

"Why are you so quiet?" Simon questioned his voice was soft almost as if he thinks I'll break if he speaks to loud.

"A lot on my mind I guess" I replied confused why his asking at 10 in the morning.

"Like what" he said pushing it.

"Things" I replied looking over at him. He looked over at me and I saw him frown.

We stayed silent before both our Phones buzzed. With a slight chuckled we both picked it up seeing it was Vik.

Vik : will we go downstairs for breakfast at 10:30 and head out at 12?

JJ : suppose

Tobi : sounds good

Ethan : Harry's the best person ever!

Simon : ????

Vik : Harry has Ethan's phone.

Ethan : Harry's a dickhead.

Harry : ;-;

Josh : =^•^=

Tobi : what the hell XD

Simon : Really?

Ethan : what's that suppose to mean?

Harry : Meow bitch

Josh :  >•<

Simon : see you all in 15, except you Josh.

Josh : :/

Tobi : RIP Josh

I quickly picked up my pillow and threw it at Simon's head

Simon : he just threw a pillow at me!

Josh >:)

JJ : don't mess with Daddy Zerk

"You're evil" Simon chuckled.

"You're only figuring that out now" I chuckled as I opened the curtains letting the sun into the room. I grabbed some new clothes and entered the bathroom and turned on the shower.

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

"Simon were like 5 minuets late" I laughed as Simon trudged along. He whined some more about being tired.

I picked him up and threw him I've my back.

"Josh" he protested.

I pressed the elevator button and waited Simon still over my back. It opened and we went in, I pressed the Ground button and closed the door.

"Josh someone is getting in" Simon laughed as the elevator stopped at the 2nd floor. I chuckled.

A couple entered the elevator and gave us a weird like. I stifled my laughter as we arrived at the lobby.

The doors opened and the boys stood looking at us. The couple ran off probably scared and I put Simon down.

"I think you just scarred a couple" Harry laughed.

We got ourselves a table and went up to the Counter and picked out our food.

We all returned and made small talk most of us still being tired.

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

"I give up" Simon said frowning as the teddy bear dropped again.

"I want a go" I said pushing him out the way.

"I bet you 20 quid that you won't get it" Harry betted with a smirk.

"Alright I bet 20 quid that Josh will get it" Tobi laughed.

I slotted the money in and began the game. I went for a blue whale in the corner and positioned it.

"Nah" Harry said as he watched it go down and grab the whale.

"It's going to drop" JJ laughed.

I watched it go over the hole and drop down. I smirked as Harry sighed in defeat.

"Here Josh" Tobi said give me 10 quid.

"He gets money and a whale, what the fuck I get nothing" JJ somewhat yelled like a toddler.

We laughed as Vik dragged him to the motor bikes.

"For you Sir" I smiled handing Simon the blue whale. Simon gave me a confused look.

"Take the whale you idiot" I laughed as he finally took the whale and smiled slugging his arm over my shoulder.

"You smell nice" I said as I caught his scent.

"Thanks it's called the Simon smell" he laughed as we approached Vik and JJ who were racing on motorbikes.

I chuckled as his arm remanded in my shoulder. Sneakily I put my arm around his waist. He glanced at me a cheeky smile playing on his lips. I held a smug look as we just stood like this for awhile.

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

3rd person POV

"They were fucking hugging" Harry said smiling like a mad man.

"We just gotta give them that little push" JJ smiled evilly.

"Are you sure they need it" Vik questioned nodding his head to the boys.

Simon was playing on another claw machine with Josh having his arms on both sides of Simon trapping him in.

"Seriously are they secretly going out? Like what's up with the sudden closeness?" Ethan questioned throwing another basketball into the hop.

"No Simon would of told me" JJ frowned.

"Same with Josh" Tobi said as he hit the hockey puck with the shuttle.

"Fuck" Harry cursed as the hockey puck went in and Tobi cheered in victory.

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

Simon Minter's POV

Josh held his hand on my lower back as we rejoined with the boys as we exited the arcade. Being so in love with Josh I accepted his touch and placed my arm around his shoulder. He glanced at him seeing he was focuses on the floor.

I leaned my head on his shoulder as I lazily entered the club.

The sudden closeness to Josh made me both flustered and confused.

We all ordered some drinks getting piss faced.

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

3rd person POV

"Sweet Carolin, Ohh oh ohhh" Josh sang from the top of his lungs as they all walked back to the hotel.

The boys were no where near sober. One by one they loaded into the minibus taxi Tobi who was the most Sober out of everyone had ordered.

They loaded into the hotel and walked up the 3 flights of stairs to their separate rooms. First Vik, Ethan and Harry loading into their room after Vik took about 5 minuets to just open the door with the keycard.

Next Tobi entered his room with the sluggish JJ.

Simon opened the door and held it for Josh. As Simon close the door he was pushed against the wall by Josh.

Simon gave Josh a confused look but smiled lazily as he saw lust within Josh's eyes.

Josh attacked Simons neck as Simon let out low moans. Both men knew exactly what they were doing and neither of them cared.

Simon pushed himself and Josh off the wall as Josh took the hem of Simons shirt and slipped it off Simons pale body, Simon doing the same to Josh's shirt. Josh's lips met Simon's. Simon pushed Josh, Josh fell onto the bed pulling Simon with him, their lips never leaving each other.

Josh's lips left Simon's and trailed down his neck finding Simon's sweet spot. Josh sucked on his neck, biting and licking over the soon to be bruised hickey.

Josh trailed down Simon's pale stomach leaving butterflies kisses. As he made it to the Hem of Simon's jeans he glanced up, earning an eager nod from Simon. Josh Slowly undid Simon's belt and slipped his pants down to his ankles. Josh smirked as he saw Simon's already hard cock through his boxers. Josh quickly stripped from his jeans leaving himself and Simon both in their boxers. Simon's lips reconnected to Josh's lips. As their tongues danced around Josh began palming Simon through his boxers. Simon's moans filled the room and his Pre cum now leaked from his now throbbing cock.

Simon tugged at his boxers wanting them off. Josh obey and slid them down exposing Simon's hard on. Simon pulled Josh's down and quickly latches his hands on Josh's length and began pumping his writing earning loud moans from Josh.

As their tongues fought for Dominance and their wrists pumped together, the two men knew their realtionship had changed dramatically.

"Josh..." Simon moaned as they pulled away for a breath.

"I'm gonna... Cum" Josh's said with a shaky breath. They increased their pumping pace and soon the room silenced from moaning, instead all you could hear was their shaky breaths.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.6K 25
Minishaw. A socially awkward teenager with PTSD finds someone that is wiling to help him get better.
18.8K 519 69
Simon and josh where the best of friends and secretly loved each other but the other doesnt know
13.7K 89 44
the sidemen are a well know group of men who mainly play football and games online for the purpose of their viewers entertainment. this group of men...
10.9K 160 77
SEQUEL TO MY BROTHERS BEST FRIEND After losing a kid both of them lost it Simon didn't come out of his room Neither did his fiancé or Josh's littl...