Real horror stories: BASED ON...

By ambrosiamber

Highest ranking in short stories 23 (08/10/16) Hey, Thanks for taking your time to actually read my stories. ... More

Hide and seek
The book
Reflection
Mirror
juju
The Ring
11
Short horror stories
Short stories
Short stories
The evil doll
Backwards and forwards and in one place
Linda
To all my readers
God please help me
The old barn
My old house
The strange case of possesion
The locked cupboards upstairs
Notice
The Amhertsburg Asylum
Cats
Beings in my room
I can see you
Hands behind the sofa
The last visit
The widow
To all my readers
Sorry
The sliding doors
My room
How it all started
The woman in the tree

Confusion

2.3K 148 15
By ambrosiamber

So, as a little girl, my friends' mother used to talk about this nice old lady who used to sit on her bed and stroke her hair as she fell asleep. Now, the parents thought she was just imagining it, and other relatives called 'ghost' — but on the whole they just put it down to the overactive imagination of a little kid.

THEN — one day, their housekeeper sees a woman coming out of the little girls' bedroom. So she runs after her and grabs this real-life woman, who is in her 80's and very confused.

Turns OUT that this woman used to live in the house and moved nearby, but since they didn't change the locks when they moved in, she kept letting herself into the house at night and gently petting my friends' mum as she fell asleep!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 12 38
Urban legends, true scary stories, superstitions and much more on here. Stories that will be sure to give you a fright and keep you up at night.
993 66 19
Ready for Scary Paranormal Stories? Just don't read these at Night or by yourself. Don't read in the dark or far away from someone. These stories wi...
135 9 8
Interested in the unknown? Dare to see the nightmares that swarm the mind? If you're brave enough, open the pages and brace yourself for the darkness...
98 17 8
What secrets lie in the realm of the human mind? Maybe our terrible acts are due to supernatural interferences or maybe it's a sickness inside us. Th...