More Than Your Best Friend |...

De arisafari151

Seth Clearwater and Chelsea Uley have always been friends. They grew up together, never leaving each other's... Mais

Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
The Ending To This Imprint Story :)
Moving On - Part 1
Moving On - Part 2

Chapter 45 - MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

10.7K 139 78
De arisafari151

Seth's P.O.V

"I can't believe she doesn't want me anymore" I whispered to Leah.

"She didn't say she doesn't want to date you anymore, she said you should take a break" She said

"But I just don't get it" 

"Listen Seth your eachother's imprint, she loves you! No one can change that" Leah rested her hand on my shoulder. I sighed.

"I just want her back" I whispered.

"Make her jealous then" Leah took her hand off my shoulder. I frowned. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"Make her jealous, you know date another girl. She will probably come back to you then. It's gonna kill her to see you with another girl." She smirked. 

I raise my eyebrows. 

There stood a silence between us. 

She burst out in laughter. 

"You know I'm kidding right? That's like the worst way to get a girl back, and 99 percent of the time, it never works!" 

"Actually it might work" I stood up and headed to the door. "No Seth don't be stupid" Leah threatened. I ignored her and walked out the door. 

I needed to find Katie.

If it made Chelsea mad to see me kiss Katie, who knows how'll she react to me dating her. 

I took off running towards the beach.

Chelsea's P.O.V

"Come on Chelsea, I think you should really start thinking about dating again" Jaye sat on the edge of my bed. "No go away" I pulled the blanket over my head, trying to get away from the early sunlight.

"Oh get up" Jaye pulled the covers off of me. 

"Jaye please let me sleep" I begged. "No now get up and get dressed, your coming with me to pick up Ian from the airport" She giggled. 

"UGH! Fine" I groaned and sat up.

I walked into the bathroom and took a five minute shower. 

I walked out and grabbed a pair of white shorts and a black tank top with a thin red sweatshirt. I walked back into the bathroom and slipped on the clothes.

I put my hair in a ponytail and slipped on my red converse.

"Alright finished" I sighed. Jaye grinned. "And it only took you 15 minutes" She grinned and pulled me down the stairs. "I'm taking Chelsea out" Jaye threw an award winning actress smile and at Sam and pulled me out the door.

I stepped into her car. She jumped in her seat.

"I can't wait to see him" She squealed. "I can't wait 'till we get back home so I can go back to sleep" I squealed copying her voice. "Oh stop being so mopey" She pouted her lip at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry but all this talk about love makes me want to barf" I said sarcasticly. "Hey just because your relationship ended doesn't mean you have to hate on everyone Else's" She said more serious. "I'm sorry, it's just that I miss him" I mumbled..

"Then get him back" She said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. I frowned. "I don't know" I whispered and looked out the window. She dropped the subject.

We drove in silence to the airport.

We parked and walked into the airport, Jaye had her hood on and sunglasses. Today she wore a blue tank top and a different leather black jacket, she owned like 30 of them. She had on black skinny jeans and black high tops. 

Her perfect brown hair curled.

We waited and waited and waited.

Jaye kept looking around. 

I sat on one of the chairs and leaned my head back. 

"Ian" I heard the squel of Jaye. I snapped my head up and looked around, I spotted Jaye sucking off the face of Ian Somerhalder. 

"Gross" I muttered under my breath. They walked over in my direction. Ian as well had on sunglasses and his hood. 

The perfect match.

"Ian this is Chelsea my friend" Jaye introduced me to Ian. I smiled and shook his hand. "Nice to meet you" He smiled. I smiled again and took my hand back. 

Ian slipped his hand around Jaye's waist. 

We walked out to Jaye's car, they kept talking about something while I sat on the backseat. We stopped at Jaye's place. Guess Ian was going to meet Billy.

I stepped out of the car. I turned to Jaye and Ian. "I think I'm gonna head home, it was nice meeting you Ian" I threw a smile at them.  "Nice to meet you too" Ian smiled, Jaye frowned at me. I shrugged my shoulders at her and walked away.

I put my hands in my sweatshirt pocket.

I walked alone and in silence, taking in the woods and the sounds of the waves. As I walked along I could hear the giggles of a girl. They were quiet annoying.

Stupid wolf hearing.

My heart dropped down to my stomach.

My tears ready to flow free.

My knees ready to break.

My world ready to crash.

Seth...

With her...

Holding hands...

Smiling...

His eyes caught mine.

His smile disappeared.

My breathing kicked up.

She noticed me as well and smiled.

A devil smile.

I swallowed the lump in my thought.

Suddenly it hit me.

She won.

That bitch want's me to feel jealous. 

I narrowed my eyes at her,

She's not as sweet and innocent as I thought.

I took a deep breath and grinned.

I'm not not going to show her my pain.

I'm going to smile through the pain, and walked pass them like nothing hurts.

I held my head up as I glided past them. I didn' bother to turned around,

As I reached my house I ran through the front door and up to my room. I sat on my bed, trying not to let the tears fall. I took a deep breath. 

How could he just move on like that?

It's only been two days for gosh sakes!

I no longer felt the sadness in my heart, I felt anger. 

One second he's trying to get me back by saying he never kissed her, but the next he's all up on her. Guess Imprinting means nothing to that idiot.

I sighed in anger.

I punched my bed. 

A knock on my door took me out of my thoughts. I got up and opened the door. Emily stood carrying bags. 

"Hey I got your school supplies" She handed me the bags. "Oh Em I totally forgot school starts tomorrow" I groaned. She smiled. "Ya I know and Sam expects you to go"  I rolled my eyes.

"Of course" I muttered. She giggled, suddenly her face got serious, "Chelsea is everything okay?" She asked. I looked away. "Ya everything cool" I lied. She smiled believing it. "Okay" She grinned and walked away.

I closed the door and sighed.

"I Hate My Life" I whispered to myself

_____________________________________________________________________________

Well I've decided to upload because it's Christmas today :)

Comment and Vote for the next chapter :)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

949K 20.9K 76
You all know the story of Bella swan and her life but things can change once you put her younger sister Y/N into the story. When You and Bella come...
66.4K 1.7K 12
Seth isn't a little kid, he can make his own decisions. He loves his pack, but he can't resist the pull he feels. Seth is faced with two options, lea...
175K 3.3K 33
THIS IS NOT A JACOB AND NESSIE STORY!!!!! AU Jacob/OC: Jamie Uley and Jacob Black have been best friends forever and are hardly ever apart this is t...
352K 8.5K 28
//She was afraid of him, because he was strong and mysterious. He was afraid of her, because she was beautiful and quiet. All they needed was a push...