The Contest Winner

By literarymegan

After you win a week long trip to North Carolina with Nash and his family, your whole life starts changing. B... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26

Part 11

104 7 0
By literarymegan

I never wanted the kiss to end but she stopped and looked into my eyes, I felt bad but I couldn't tell her about Taylor.. I smiled and hugged her.

''I should go'' she said shyly.

''okay, goodnight Y/N!''

I waited a few minutes after she left and headed straight to Hayes' room.

''Bro, I need your help!'' 

''Vine?'' He asked smiling.

''No! I kissed Y/N..''

''Taylor's gonna kill you omg!''

''They're both gonna kill me! What do I do??''

''Well Taylor's coming tomorrow so you can tell her then.''

'' Oh crap! I forgot she was coming!''

''Wait Nash, you weren't gonna tell her?!''

'' No she'll kill me.'' I said ashamed.

''Nash! Bro, you cheated on the woman of your dreams, you have to talk about it with her!''

''But what about Y/N?'' I asked now worried.

''Fuck that, she's just a fan! You'll never see her again after this week!''

''I guess, but I really like her too..''

''Nash if you keep seeing Y/N, I'll tell both of them! Now get out of my room!'' he yelled.

But she's not just a fan.. What am I going to do?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 16.9K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
1.1M 37.2K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...