Will You Love Me? Larry Styli...

By icanbewildsometimes

Louis star football player of McKinley and widely popular. Harry's a math nerd and has the biggest crush on L... More

Chapter 1: Harry's Story
Chapter 2: Louis's Story
Chapter 3: Bother Harry Day?
Chapter 4: Louis to the rescue
Chapter 5: Sophiam?
Chapter 6: Hey Cutie I like your beanie ;)
Chapter 7: Math Genius
Chapter 8: Pinch me! Am I dreaming?
Chapter 9: Date!
Chapter 10: Be My Boyfriend?
Authors Note
Chapter 11: I Like Sophia
Chapter 12: Tutoring and Sneaking around
Note #2
Chapter 13: Tron betweeen two
Chapter 14: Sophia and Harry Time
Chapter 15: Our Secret
Chapter 16: Sophiam Date
Chapter 17: Finally Boyfriends
Chapter 18: Fool For You
Chapter 19: Sophia, please be okay?
Chapter 20: Sledgehammer
Chapter 22: Oh Brother
Chapter 23: Give Him a Chance
Chatper 24: Cody
Chatper 25: Old Harry is back
Chapter 26: When All Hope is Gone
Chapter 27: Hollow
Chapter 28: Fix You
Chapter 29: Get It Right
Final Chapter 30: Don't Let Me Go
Epilogue

Chapter 21: Liam Knows

4.1K 108 183
By icanbewildsometimes

Another update because I have been neglecting this story so I'm sorry I'm trying the best I can love you guys :) song for this chapter is Half of my Heart by John Mayer :) enjoy

Louis's POV:

I see Harry and there's tears running down his face I don't know whether there happy ones or sad ones but I can't to see him cry. I can't do this to him. I'm just using him for my own benefit and he doesn't deserve it. But I need to pass math class if I don't I'll be kick off for sure and then my dreams of being a pro would be gone. But then I'm torn because I've fallen in love with him. And I don't want to say it because if I do and he finds out I've been using him I don't know what would happen.

"Okay, I'll be there in 20 minutes" he says and hangs up. He turns towards me and I wait for him to tell me. He lets out a huge breathe.

"It's Sophia, she's s-she's" he couldn't say it because there were tears streaming down.

"What happen to her? Is she okay?"

"Yeah, Lou she's awake!" He says and hugs me, I'm shock and hug him back smiling as well. But then that means we have to tell Liam soon, and that means digging a deeper hole. I need to pass this test and never tell Harry about it and then we can actually move on from it and we'll be together. Yeah he doesn't have to know.

"That's awesome, you want me to drive you?" I say and he nods his head. We get up from the couch and put on our shoes. I head out to drivers side and turn on the car. I drove in silence and within a few minutes we're at the hospital.

"I'll see you tomorrow for tutoring classes okay?" He says and I give him a fake smile.

"Okay baby" he leans over and kisses me gently I kiss him back biting his bottom lip and pulling away. He blushes and I wink at him. He gets out and blows a kiss towards me, his curls blowing in the wind. I smile and when I know he's completely inside I drive off.

What am I going to do? My test is in two weeks and I feel like it isn't enough. Why am I sensing something bad will happen. I drove around for bit not really wanting to go home. I ended up in front of Cody's house. He's my friend after all.

I walk towards the door and knock I wait until I see brown hair and hazel eyes staring at me. He smiles and let's me in.

"Hey man, what's up?" He says once we reach the couch. I sigh and look at him.

"I'm in a crisis" I say and he scoots a bit closer
to me which I don't mind but it's just feels uncomfortable.

"Tell me what's wrong?" He says looking into my eyes.

"Just I have this test coming up and like I'm getting tutored by this nerd and it's hard cause I don't wanna lose my rep or my scholarship" I say and he nods he's closer and before I could react he was kissing me and I stood frozen for a second before I realized what was happening, I pulled away immediately.

"What the fuck??!!" I say and he stands up.

"Lou, I'm sorry shit I-"

"I have a boyfriend!!" I say quickly oh my god did I just cheat on Harry?

"I have to go" I say and grab my keys and my shoes putting them on.

"Wait Louis" he says but I ignore him and rush into my car and driving off. Did I just cheat on my boyfriend? No I couldn't have he kissed me but I didn't kiss back, does it count as cheating? I have zero feelings for Cody, I just wanted to hang with him. Not make out with him. Oh god I need to tell Harry, I don't want him to think that I cheated on him. I got to my house and went to my bedroom I took my phone out.

To my baby Tarzan: hey babe, thinking about you always, I can't wait to see you tomorrow I hope Sophia is well, you make me happy always.

I sighed and took off my clothes to get into the shower. Once I was clean, I look at my phone and say a message from Harry.

From my baby Tarzan: I can't wait to see you tomorrow too love, Sophia is going to be okay we spoke to the doctors and they told us that there's been no damage to her brain from the hit and that she's gonna need lots of rest. But I'm always thinking about you too, can't wait to see you tomorrow. Goodnight baby sweet dreams xoxo ☺️😚

I smiled at the message, Harry's amazing and I'm sad that he doesn't see that.

To my baby Tarzan: that's so good to hear baby, goodnight dream about me? 😉

From my baby Tarzan: always do 😘

I put my phone to charge and closed my eyes letting sleep take over and my dreams consuming of brown curly hair and green eyes.

I woke up to sound of my alarm, it read 7:00 I had about an hour to get ready and meet Harry at the school at 8:00 for my tutoring session.

I do my daily routine brush my teeth fix my hair get my clothes and then go down to eat something. Once I was satisfied with my food, I took my keys and walk towards my car. Turning it on and backing away I drove to the school. With the radio playing a song came on

I was born in the arms of imaginary friends
Free to roam, made a home out of everywhere I've been
Then you come crashing in, like the realest thing
Trying my best to understand all that your love can bring

I listen to lyrics to see how relevant the song is to my relationship with Harry.

Oh half of my heart's got a grip on the situation
Half of my heart takes time
Half of my heart's got a right mind to tell you
That I can't keep loving you (can't keep loving you)
Oh, with half of my heart

I was made to believe I'd never love somebody else
Made a plan, stay the man who can only love himself
Lonely was the song I sang, until the day you came
Showing me another way and all that my love can bring

It was John Mayer's half of my heart. And I couldn't help but relate to this song. Because half of my heart doesn't want to love Harry and half of my heart does. He makes me happy happier then I ever was when I was with Danny. Ever since him I vowed to never love anyone and here comes Harry and changes all of that.

I reach the school and park in my usual parking space. I got out and see Cody I ignore his look and go inside the school and towards the tutor center. Once I reach there I see my beautiful boyfriend sitting flipping through pages. His tongue is out and his eye brows are connected together. He's so adorable.

"Hey baby" I say and I see him jump, I laugh and he hits me playfully, I look around seeing that we are the only ones here I kiss him on his lips and smile into it when he kisses me back. I then suddenly remember last night at Cody's and pull away.

"Okay so I thought maybe we go through solving" he stop when he noticed my mood.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He says and I sit next to him. I observe him and sigh.

"Louis? Tell me" he says and I take his hand in mine.

"I, I'm okay before you jump to conclusions, let me explain what happen first okay?" I say looking at him carefully. He smiles nervously

"Okay" he says slowly

"Okay after I drop you off, I didn't want to go home just yet so I went to Cody's house" I say and wait for his reaction, it wasn't a good one to say the least his jaw tighten.

"Why do I feel like this isn't going to be a good conversation" he says

"Just please listen okay?" I say and he nods his jaw still tight.

"He let me in, and we sat on the couch, and I talk about this problem I was having with the test and all, and he got closer to me and I thought nothing of it, but then he lean over and he kissed me." I said and my heart drop when he took his hand out of mine and back away.

"He, he kissed you? Did you kiss back?" He says worry in his voice and I took his hand but he pulled away from me. When I didn't answer his face change from mad to hurt. I had to say something before he thought anything worse.

"No, babe I didn't I mean I was frozen in shock but when I realized what was happening I pulled away from him and told him I have a boyfriend, and then I got out of there before I gave him the chance to speak" I say and he sits there processing everything.

"Harry please believe me" I say

"I believe you, I just don't know what to say lets get to tutoring we have an hour left before classes start" he says and grabs the textbook. I nod in silence and he starts.

Every once and two minutes I look at him and he hasn't look at me. I can't take the silence  he's giving me.

"Harry, are you mad at me?" I say and he looks away from the textbook and into my eyes.

"I'm not mad at you, at him yes but as long as nothing else happen then I guess we're good" he says

"Then why the silent treatment?" I say he sighs

"I just don't know what to say Lou, yes I'm a bit upset to went to his house, but I'm more upset that he kissed you!" He says and take his hand in mine. He gets serious and looks at me.

"Do, do you have feelings for him?" He says and the look on his face is enough for me. I kiss his lips and he kisses me back. I pull away and look into those deep worried eyes.

"The only person I have feelings for is you, never doubt that Harry" I say to him

"You didn't answer the question exactly" he says looking away .

"Harry look at me" and he does green meeting blue

"No, I don't have feelings for him" he lets out a deep breath and smiles at me. I lean over and kiss his beautiful pink lips again and again until it got heated and he was on top of the table with me in between his legs. I groan when he pulls my hair and I grind my hips so that our members were touching through our jeans. I hear him moan and it was the best sound I ever heard. I moved my lips to his neck but before we could get any further the door open and we both pulled away and saw the one person we didn't expect to see.

It was Liam, and he saw what just went down.

Liam knows.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.2K 769 56
This is the story of a girl named Y/N and a boy named Harry Styles. They start off as best friends and are close. (But not as close as Harry and Loui...
11.4K 701 18
Harry is a new sophomore in Louis' school in Doncaster. He slips cute little notes into Louis' locker to make him a little happier.... or because he...
218K 5.6K 24
Harry Styles is a new student at Oakwood high school, he had to move because he got bullied for being gay at his old school. So, at this new school...
51.9K 836 30
Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson are best mates, best mates and nothing more. Louis is dating Eleanor, and the thought of them together makes Harry s...