Stuck in an Elevator

By pun-kish

Ever been stuck on an elevator? Try being stuck in an elevator for 30 hours straight with nothing but a worn... More

Stuck in an Elevator
Chapitre Uno.
Chapitre Dos.
Chapitre Tres.
Chapitre Cuatro.
Chapitre Cinco.
Chapitre Seis.
Chapitre Siete.
Chapitre Ocho.
Chapitre Nueve.
Chapitre Diez.
Chapitre Once.
Chapitre Doce.
Chapitre Trece.
Chapitre Catorce.
Chapitre Quince.
Chapitre Diecisรฉis.
Chapitre Diecisiete.
Chapitre Dieciocho.
Chapitre Diecinueve.
Chapitre Veinte.
Chapitre Veintiuno.
Chapitre Veintidรณs.
Chapitre Veintitrรฉs.
Chapitre Veinticuatro.
Chapitre Veinticinco.
Chapitre Veintisรฉis.
Chapitre Veintisiete.
Chapitre Veintiocho.
Chapitre Veintinueve.
Chapitre Trienta.
Chapitre Trienta Y Uno.
Chapitre Trienta Y Tres.
Chapitre Treinta Y Cuatro.
Chapitre Treinta Y Cinco.
Chapitre Treinta Y Seis.
Chapitre Treinta Y Siete.
Epilogue.
*Authors Note*
SCREW SOCIETY ***PLEASE READ***
ONE SHOT CONTEST! (and other news)

Chapitre Trienta Y Dos.

51.2K 2K 435
By pun-kish

Chapitre Trienta Y Dos. 

                Weddings were always filled with love, a few tears, and a lot of booze. They were filled with beauty, and heart touching moments. Flowers, of course, and the funny moments. Lots of dancing, and of course the throwing of the bouquet. 

                Too bad I couldn't see anything to enjoy it.

                Mood killer, I know. 

                I decided to not feel sorry for myself, or let being blind get in my way of living, so I made myself enjoy this wedding as much as I can. It would be hard, let me tell you. But, I don't want to look back on my life thinking about what I could have done. 

                To have as much fun as I could, I decided there was one thing I had to do as soon as the night ends.

                And that involved drinking my body weight in beer and vodka. 

                Now, I'm not saying that drinking was the answer, but the last time I let loose I became blind. I didn't really have much more to lose, now did I?

                Plus, I wanted to finally experience getting wasted without having to worry about anything. 

                I sat at the alter, bored out of my mind, while everyone got to stare intently, with love and happiness in their eyes, as my cousin married the man of her dreams. Noah held my hand through it all, which made me smile, and Daniel's shoulder brushed mine, sending shocks through my body.

                Veronica was sobbing violently, which made me cringe and want to hide myself so no one knew that we were related at all.

                "Veronica, shut up, I can't hear the priest," I hissed, angling my body towards her. I hoped that she was where I thought she was sitting, but I didn't even care about embarrassment anymore.

                Everyone began to cheer as the bride and groom shared a kiss, as I assumed. I clapped my hands together, and cheered along with the rest of the people. Feeling pride in my stomach, I stood up along with everyone else as we made our way out of the church.

                Noah took my hand in his squeezing gently. I squeezed back, and he guided me outside.

                Soft, summer breezes were gathered around us, brushing on my skin. Summer was coming to end, since it was the middle of August, and soon enough, I would attending the School of Blind in Columbia University. So yes, I got to attend the school of my dreams, and stay with Daniel and Tyler, but I would be doing something totally different.

                But I was okay with that.

                It was a little on the windly side, but still nice and warm. It smelled like flowers, and I was guessing the reception was taking place outside, and the flowers I smelt were my cousins favorites- lilies.

                Walking in a huge crowd was the scariest thing for me, which is why I was probably cutting the circulation off of Noah's poor hand. Everyone was talking, and I could barely make out Noah's voice, which was scary.

                I literally only lasted on sound. It told me where I was, and where I had to be.

              People gasped all around me, and I immediately lifted a hand onto my face, fixing myself. Noah chuckled beside me and brushed my hand away.

                "They aren't looking at you, everything is just so beautifully decorated," Noah whispered into my ear. I blushing and walked with him slowly, making sure I wasn't bumping into anyone or anything. "But you do look beautiful."

                I blushed of course, feeling more than flattered by his compliment. Someone scoffed next to me, muttering how stupid and cheesy that was. It didn't exactly take a rocket scientist to figure out who said that.

                "Sorry!" I squeaked, pushing myself closer to Noah's arm as I bumped into someone, again. It did not even bother me anymore. People, and I, were going to have to get use to the fact that I can't see where I was going.

                Finally, we made our way to our table, and Noah guided me to sit down. 

                "What do you wanna drink, the bar is right over on your left." Noah said softly. I felt him kneel a bit next to me. 

                "Something with alcohol, please," I asked, squeezing his hand that hadn't left mine yet. He chuckled, and agreed with me, letting go of my hand and heading to the bar.

                "So, your new boy toy I'm guessing?" Another voice cut through as soon as Noah left me sitting here all alone.

                "Nope, not a boy toy at all, Danny Boy," I sighed, staring straight ahead. His voice was right in front of me, but I didn't want to look like a blind idiot who was trying to look for him.

                "Could've fooled me," Daniel scoffed and I could almost feel him rolling his eyes.

                "How'd you know that I rolled my eyes?" Daniel said skeptically. I rolled my eyes this time, and shrugged.

                "I know you pretty well, I guess."

                He didn't repsond, and it almost felt like I was texting someone. Ya know? Like, when the person you're texting doesn't respond? You have no idea what they're doing in that moment, if they set down their phone or just walked away from the conversation.

                I'm being weird, aren't I?

                "I know you pretty well too, Sly," Daniel muttered, probably smirking. He took a seat next to me, his shoulder brushing mine just like when we were in the church.

                "Where'd Ronnie go?" I asked, angling my body to the left where Danny was sitting.

                "I don't know."

                "Aren't you her date?"

                "Yeah,"

                "Isn't that a bit weird since you have a girlfriend?"

                "What she doesn't know won't kill her. And I can say the same about you," He retorted, taking a sip from his drink. I heard the ice in the cup and him gulping it down. I told you my hearing was good.

                "Wait, what?"

                "You're on a date with Noah but you're Tyler's girlfriend."

                I actually started to choke on thin air. Well, almost. I probably looked like a dying moose or something, but c'mon. I wasn't dating Tyler, who told Daniel that?

                But then, I stopped gagging like a moose, and started laughing instead. Why was I laughing? I have no idea. But here I was, laughing like a hyena. Daniel stared at me like I had grown an extra head.

                "Who told you that?!" I exclaimed, as the tears of laughter dried and I could breathe again. I hicupped, and then slapped a hand to my mouth, giggling a little again. Oh, me.

                "Tyler did..."

                And then, all laughter stopped abruptly. What? Stupid Tyler. I'm going to kill that kid. But why should I care? And why should Daniel care? He has a girlfriend already.

                "And so what if I am?"

                "Then you can't tell me that it's wrong for me to escort your sister here if I have a girlfriend, because you're doing the exact same thing." He explained, a smirk evidented through his words. They processed in my head, before I smirked right back at that devil.

                "Actually, that's wrong, because I met Noah before I met Tyler. And I asked Noah before I asked Tyler. You, on the otherhand, have a girlfriend, and you were in a relationship when my sister asked you to come here."

                A few seconds later there was no response, just breathing which showed me that he was still there and had heard my explaination that was right. As usual. Cocky, I know.

                He muttered something incohnerent under his breath. But me being Sky, I asked Danny to speak up for me.

                "I called you a bitch."

                I rolled my eyes and played it off like it didn't matter.                

                "Excuse me?"

                Well, apparently it did to someone else. 

                Noah set the drink on the table, right next to my hand. I could feel the condensation of the cold drink, and hear the ice inside, so I immediately picked it up and let the coolness of vodka and cranberry juice cool me down for the show in front of me.

                "You heard me Noah, I called little Skylar over here a bitch."

                "And what makes her a bitch, huh, Daniel? At least I don't have a girlfriend in a coma." Woah, Noah, that was a low blow even for you. But I was too stubborn to stand up for either of them.

                "She's a bitch because she has a boyfriend but she's here with you."

                I could tell that a few people probably turned their heads to face the dramatic situation in front of them, and Daniel was not making matters better, because he shifted up and out of his seat. 

                "No I don't Daniel." I sighed, playing with my cup. I didn't want to get up because I couldn't even see where they were.

                "Tyler wouldn't lie to me."

                "Daniel, I am not dating Tyler, trust me." 

                Daniel scoffed, but I brushed it off. I just wanted Noah next to me right now. The Roy brothers were way too much to handle.

                "Noah, I am not dating Tyler," I hissed out suddenly, feeling slightly overwhelmed with people's eyes focused on us. "So can you please sit down."

            Noah came and sat next to me, taking my cold hand into his. I smiled, which I hoped looked like a convincing smile, and grasped his hand in mine.

                He leaned over and pecked my cheek.

                "I believe you, so don't worry your pretty little self."

***

                Question: What do you guys think about meanie Daniel? And of cutie Noah? And of liar Tyler? :p

Here's a little quickie for all ya greedy bitches :p Jk i love you all <3333

Omg okay so I recently reached 200,000 reads. I cannot even flippin believe it. It's honestly a dream because I would've never guessed that me, little ol' Natalya, would be getting that many reads. So thank you all, without you guys, I wouldn't be here with that many reads. I love you guys.

My next goal is 5,000 votes and 1,000 comments, so can we try and reach it before next week?! :D

I love you guys so fucking much.

Vote.

Comment.

Love you, my lovelies. 

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 20 34
I'm disclaiming that none of the events in the story are real but they're fake this's events made up to create an engaging story for the reader, None...
149K 7.3K 54
Oh people, how you don't know what could happen inside an elevator. #69 in short story 3/31/16. Please give this book a chonce! (See what I did there...
25.4K 725 13
โ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฐ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ.โž ๐–๐ž๐๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐๐š๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ง๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ...
6.4K 250 4
Vidcon 2015 Troye has a crippling fear of being stuck in an elevator, and when the fear becomes a reality, leaving Troye in an inconsolable state, wh...