Soldier 259

By EmilyDog2

Soldier 259 is an elite Hydra Super Soldier. She is the competition to the famous Winter Soldier. They've onl... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue
*Special*
Mothers Day Special Pt.1
Mothers Day Special Pt.2

Author's Notes

26.9K 502 83
By EmilyDog2

!Warning!

I don not own all of these Marvel characters, I do own Soldier 259 and some of her friends. Example: 60, 284, and 117.

Do not own cover photo.

This is just a fanfiction novel.

This book takes place after Captain America: Civil War. If you haven't seen the movie you are the craziest person I have ever met, and you need to watch it before reading this.

Hope you enjoy the book

Please comment your thoughts, love hearing from you guys.

Don't forget to hit that little star on your way out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 6.2K 19
Bucky may have been found and is being helped, but there were others with him. While regaining his own memories, he see's a specific girl fighting ag...
12.5K 399 38
She's got everything to prove as a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent, but when thrown headfirst into the demise of S.H.I.E.L.D. hellfire, she's hellbent on proving...
18.3K 570 59
*CURRENTLY BEING EDITED - EDITED CHAPTERS HAVE THE NUMBER WRITTEN WITH NO NUMBERS* When Tony first met Grace, she had just climbed out of a cryogenic...
65.9K 1.4K 34
For years, HYDRA had been trying to use the samples of Steve's DNA to make another super-soldier. They finally succeed and when S.H.I.E.L.D. breaks h...