Past Lovers! Warning(MalexMal...

By xRealMisakiTakahashi

The story unravels in the past, two impossible loves that can't be together. Dying and being reincarnated wit... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 ♥
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 ♥
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 ♥ [FINALE]

Chapter 5

1.2K 11 5
By xRealMisakiTakahashi

[Now this chapter I can't wait to write things get pretty good hiding under Ovi bed going through my cell phone things are going to get hot trust me woe! fans myself if you want me to write this story beg, baby, beg for me to upload this chapter right away it always helps to Vote! & Comment!]

----

 The Date?

~Ovi's Pov~

We were all at lunch today laughing it up. Miles was telling Patch good to have you back at are table. Patch was saying it’s good to be back. Jennie was telling me that Patch and I made such a cute couple, well not cuter then her and Miles.

Shut it Jennie, this isn’t a Bf competition of who’s got the better boyfriend. Rina was telling her besides if it was Ovi and Patch would win. Hey!!! Miles and Jennie both said at the same-time.

Jeez you guys for real I roll my eyes at them, he starts tickling me under the table. Patch stop that I giggle a bit while he smile "as long as I have my Ovi-bear everything is perfect." Ok Patchy-bear, hehe.

Rina and Jennie were both squealing like fan girls, Rina was like you two have cute nicknames for each other how adorable. I told them Patch was the one who started it. He nudges "well you are the one who ended it."

He gets up from the table, "I have announcement to make?!" we all tune in on him drinking are milks simultaneously. "Ovi will you go on a very first date with me plan especially by me."

We all spitted are milks together, Miles saying he lost his appetite, asking Jennie for a joy ride around in his car. Jennie was telling him just wait a minute. I started blushing saying I would love to go on a date with you. Patch smiles just you and me I want to give you everything you were deprive of back then.

Jennie looked startle a bit wait? What do you mean by deprive of back then?! Rina comes in for the rescue Ovi never dated so that's what Patch means by deprive of back then.

~The School Bell rings~

Finally Miles got up from his table taking a deep breath finally as we all parted are separate ways. I was in the car with Patch he was taking me to work, before we go on are date today. I was jamming out to Katy Perry Teenage Dream song that came on in his car.

~Patch's Pov~

I was driving Ovi to work while he was singing pointing at me "Let’s go all the way tonight No regrets, just love!" I stop at a red light, baby if you keep singing I'm going to make you regret those words.

He shut up then we both started laughing jeez I don't remember you being this funny in your past life. He looks at me "maybe it was because I was more lady like back then." Hahahah sure! That was it.

At The Bookstore!

I was helping Ovi out at the store; you know a little cleaning there and here. I grab his ass. "Hey!!! No touching my booty you know that is employee harassment." I grin at him I know.

He started blushing I came over and pushed him into a bookshelf started kissing him, the books there fell down while I was pressing him into it. Mmm I love the way we kiss, pressing my tongue against his.

He started wrapping his arms around me, heart beating rapidly my body feeling blaze. We stop and I started helping him shelve the books. We both started playing after we finish, let’s say behind the counter fun.

I was on top of him kissing him deeply, both of us hiding behind the counter. I cup my hands over his cheeks I love you...as I whisper to his right ear over and over again. He was blushing hard   "I love way more Patch, way more."

A customer comes in hello anyone here?! Sh...I whisper to him he'll go away eventually. After a while we hear the door open and him leave. We both get up from the floor he comes over and whispers in my right ear "close call it’s a good thing he left."

~Ovi's Pov~

My face was red from what me and Patch did, making out behind the counter on the floor. Well it’s time to close the store. He hugs me behind I stop...feeling his warm arms around me.

Patch? He was holding on to me "hmm" nothing. I let him stay with me like that for 5 minutes, before he lets of me. "I love holding you Ovi-bear." I *blush* I love it when you hold me as well.

~Store Closed~

We both go get into Patch car he drives us to Cold Stone for a treat. We both get chocolate ice cream. We were both sitting outside under an umbrella seat. I was licking my cold, flavor, sweet ice cream as he watches my tongue. I start to blush so...where you taking me?!

"I'm not telling you" he winks at me as he licks his own. Come on its killing me, tell me?! "Nope I'm not saying where it is." Ok that it’s, I get up from my seat leaving my ice cream on the table.

I get on top of his laps, as I place my arms around his neck. I did something he didn't expect. I kiss him, kissing him while pressing my lips against his shoving my tongue against his mouth. I’m feeling hotter than ever warmth spreading right through me.

His one arm was wrapped around my back while the other is holding on to his ice cream. Patch moans in between, we part the kiss. Patch says keep it up and I'll push you in front of that glass door of Cold stone for everyone to see.

I get off of him cheeks red ok, ok, I can't believe I did that. He looks at me "now eat your ice cream it’s probably melting." So I did, Patch face was a bit red from that he enjoy it a lot I can see.

~Patch's Pov~

I'm still a bit surprise from Ovi sudden urge to kiss me. It’s the first time he kiss me back. My cheeks were red from him doing it so suddenly, we both finish I drive him to a park. We finally made it to the park as we both get out of the car.

I go to the trunk of the car to open it I bring out a picnicked basket out. Surprise! a picnicked date for you and I, call me old fashion but I still like the way we did things back then.

His face lit up he couldn't stop smiling telling me it’s "perfect." I give him the quilt blanket for him to layout under the tree. I place the picnicked basket down, we were both making sandwiches.

So Ovi-bear how’s the grub?! "It’s great" he smiles back. Man! All I want is him in my bed so bad. We finish eating, drinking are cokes. He places his hand over his mouth as he burps "excuse me." I can see not all of his lady like manners changed much from his past-self.

I let out a big one so I burp right back at him. He started laughing "wait here!" I watch as he takes some bread, walks over to the pound to feed the duckies. He turns around smiling back at me and waves his hand.

I wave my right hand back at him; he looks so pure and innocent right now. I'm just so lucky to have him. I watch as he comes walking back and trips over the blanket on to me. Are faces just inches apart?

I grab him and started kissing him deeply. He was blushing hard my hands moving downer feeling his butt. I just want more of him not yet, not today. It got dark outside we were both sitting under the tree. He was lying right next to me on the floor. Below us was the quilt blanket; above us were more blankets that I got from the trunk of my car.

I have my arm around him we both see a lot of stars out in the night sky. He snuggles closer to me "It’s beautiful I never seen so many stars out before, you know because of the city lights it’s been a while" I know that's exactly why I pick this spot far away from the city lights.

It was just me an him camping out under the moonlit sky. He whispers my name hmm...what is it?! I listen to his soft and alluring voice "I love you the most, more than anyone… ♥

----

[Me singing to myself eventually I let my balls calm down doowwwn we made love all that way that night some regrets but it’s still love. You see me licking my ice cream seductively sitting a few seats away from the whole Ovi making out with Patch. Woooee hot stuff in this chapter for real. Man those two can make out fans myself and the moonlit night sky under a tree was so romantic Ovi you got it made for life]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
808K 70.9K 37
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
79.4K 3K 37
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...