Shadow Children

By aislynnSharrock

Adam exists, although he is not allowed to be included in his family. From the minute Adam was born his famil... More

Shadow Children
All alone
Population Police
The Light
Some day
Let Me Go
Don't stare
How, when and why?

Thoughts of worry and terror

332 7 1
By aislynnSharrock

Chapter 7

This can't be right.

Immediately I broke down , making me no longer visible.

I hope it wasn't too obvious.

Maybe they have found me, maybe they are secretly spying on me so that they can be sure that I am really what they think I am.

NO, this can't be true!

I realized that even if this moment would eventually come up, I would have no clue where to start worrying.

A part of my body felt a rush of sleepiness sweep through but I felt like I wouldn't ever be able to close my eyes again.

What was I going to do now, nothing could be worse than being discovered and possibly killed.

I couldn't just walk out there and let myself be caught by those nasty police.

I couldn't take it any more.

This was too much too take in right now, too much pressure.

I haven't had this much pressure since...ever.

I decided to lie down and calm myself. I had to think this through before i did anything stupid.

 I had to stay on task, figure something out before it was too late...

I closed my eyes and instantly feel into a deep sleep.

                                                                                ***************

A dull noise in the back of my head woke me up.

Not completely, it felt like it was part of a dream that had appeared in my sleep.

Slowly my eyes got used too the darkness in my room.

I turned my head to the alarm clock on my bedside table.

10.43 PM

My eyes widened and I sat up straight.

How long have I been sleeping?

Quickly I pushed that thought out of my head and brought back my real problem and the fact that I was still clueless.

But me being spyed on wasn't the only option given.

 There was still a bit of hope in there, I knew there could be.

Maybe she is someone like... me.

A Shadow kid, who aimlessly walks around trying to start something in life that matters.

This could be a possibility.

But the chances were low, I had to find out more about HER.

Soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

982K 38.9K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

88.8K 2K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1M 33.2K 60
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
471K 9.9K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.