It's Always You

By Wildest_Dream0412

" Maybe I'm scared because she mean more to me than any other person. She is everything I think about, every... More

It's Always You
Chapter 1- " I am that Girl"
Chapter 2 " BAL.. "
Chapter 3 " Coming Home "
Chaptet 4 " Cross Roads"
Chapter 5 - " We Meet Again "
Chapter 6 - " Run "
Chaptet 7- " My King "
Chapter 8 "Dinner and Surprises"
Chapter 9 " Cake, Wine and Honesty "
Chapter 10 " The Band "
Chapter 11 " Bestie's Day "
Chapter 12 " Unexpected Company "
Chapter 13 " DJ here, there and everywhere "
Chapter 14 " Crash and Burn "
Chapter 15 " Hurt and Comfort"
Chapter 16 " In the Club "
Chapter 17 " The Kiss "
Chapter 18 " Break up "
Chapter 19 " Impressing her "
Chapter 20 " I love You "
Chapter 21 " Consequence "
Chapter 22 " Heartache and Kisses "
Chapter 23 " Confession "
Chapter 24 " Fight "
Chapter 25 " Sorry "
Chapter 26 " Life's a Beach "
Chapter 27 " Make Love "
Chapter 28 " After "
Chapter 29 " Jealousy "
Chapter 30 " Turmoil "
Chapter 31 " Forgotten "
A letter to you
Chapter 32 " Expecting "
Chapter 33 " Broken "
Chapter 34 " Incomplete "
Chapter 35 " All Honesty "
Chapter 36 " Sky Scarlette "
Chapter 37 " Wishful Thinking "
Chapter 38 " Too Familiar "
Chapter 39 " The Touch "
Chapter 40 " Confrontation "
Chapter 41 " Revelation "
Chapter 42 " Summer "

Chapter 43 " DJ and Sky "

5.4K 92 50
By Wildest_Dream0412

Forgive me readers for I have sinned. My last update was nine days ago. 😆

But as what I have said, next chapter will be uploaded this week so here it is. Carry on 💋💋💋

*****

Tears stream down your face and I
I promise you I will learn from my mistakes
Tears stream down your face and I

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

- Fix You by Coldplay

No I don't like Coldplay. I don't like them! But I love them really really bad!!! 😭😭😭

*********

KATH'S POV

In every bad situation, life gives us a second chance to make it right. Some take it, others leave it and most don't see it. But for me at this very moment, I chose to embrace it.

I am done running. I am done hiding things. So I told him everything, even if it will bring back those sad memories when I lost our baby girl Summer.

Our baby's tomb has been a witness when we broke down. We are both hurting, but this time we are around to comfort each other. I knew DJ has mistakenly thought that our twins didn't make it, so when I told him that the other baby survived, he felt somewhat relieved. Now all we need to do is to tell Sky.

I drove back home while I called my parents. I told them that DJ is with me and that it is about time that Sky meets his dad. There were questions that my mom asked, but I told her that it is much better if both DJ and I will talk to them personally. But first we need them to drop Sky in the cafè because she was staying at my parent's place this past few days while it's still spring break, and they said they missed Sky when we had our vacation in the Philippines.

When we returned. I showed DJ our home which is on the second floor of the cafè.

" So.. This is our humble home. Have a seat and I'll check if she is already downstairs. Ahhmm do you need anything before I go? "

DJ: No I'm good. Thank you Kath.

He was still looking at me and his eyes has a trace of pain and longing. I can't believe that this is already happening. I turned my back from him as I immidiately went down to look for our daughter.

****

Hi Mommy!

Sky came rushing carrying a shopping bag followed by my parents.

" Hi sweetie. Hi mom. Hi dad. "

Sky: Look what grandma gave me! I've got new pair of shoes, a dress and look a nice toque! Aren't they all nice?

" Wow! I'm sure it would look pretty on you! Did you thank grandma and grandpa? "

Sky nods her head as she bid goodbye to her grandparents when she saw Mrs. Smith on her usual table and approached her. While I face my parents.

Mom: How are you Kath?

Dad: Is everything alright?

" Everything's fine mom, dad. He's already upstairs. Kuya Kevin told him where he can find us. "

Mom: I'm sure your Kuya just wants what's the best for you and Sky and I think it's about time Kath that he knows the truth. Would you like us to stay?

" No it's fine mom. Actually we already talk awhile ago.  "

Dad: Alright, we will leave for now and let the three of you talk. But I am not done with him yet. I want to see him some other time ok?.

" Yes dad. Thank you. "

When they left I called Sky and ushered her to come with me upstairs.

" Sweetie.. Ahhhm.. There's someone here who wants to see you? "

Sky: Who?

" He's in the living room sweetie "

She just looks at me as she headed to the direction of the living room and I was just following behind her.

She stopped from a far when she noticed the other person sitting on our sofa.

Sky: You?

DJ was somewhat lost in deep thoughts with his head bent, and when he heard Sky, his eyes snapped up looking at her.

I saw how DJ's face  changed from confusion to surprised as realization sinked in. He stands and approached Sky. He slowly walks while his gaze never left her. When he stopped in front of her, he knelt down and took her hand. He was carefully touching her as if she's breakable. He lift his hands to touch her face and her hair, when all of a sudden he was laughing uncontrollably. While Sky is just looking at him. He suddenly crushed her on an embrace then he broke down. 

The father is shamelessly crying in front of her daughter.

DJ: I didn't know... It was you.. That's why you look familiar.. I felt that I am connected to you... Oh my God I am so sorry....

Sky was still somewhat oblivious into what is happening as she still stood motionless.

Sky: I remember you. You are the sad guy from the restaurant.

DJ: Yes that's me darling.

Sky: Why are you here? Did you just ride the airplane going here just to see me? And why are you saying your sorry?

DJ looks at me. I know he wanted me to tell the news to Sky.

I took a deep breath and told her.

" Sky.. Sweetie.. I want you to meet Daniel John Ford. He... He.. He is your father. He is your daddy. "

Sky: Daddy? You are my dad?

DJ: Yes I am your daddy and you are my daughter Sky.

Sky suddenly jumped on DJ and hug him mumbling words which I haven't heard from her before. As she cried on DJ's arms.

Sky: They granted my wish! I keep on praying.. Every night daddy. I asked for you.. I asked for you to come back and visit us. I have been good daddy because I know they will hear me one day. I wanted to see you and I know mom wanted to be with you. She cries at night daddy, she was sad. I wanted to make her happy for being a good girl But I know she'll be more happy if you'll come back. Please don't leave. Stay with us daddy please.

I was stunned from Sky's outburst. I choke back a sob after hearing what she said.

Sky knew that I cried at night. My poor baby.. She knew that I was still hurting but she didn't ask. She just listens every night.

My tears keeps on spilling. It's on an autopilot now.

DJ: Sssshhh.. Shhhh.. I am not going any where Sky. I've got you now. You and your mom. I am not letting you both go. I am sorry if it took me so long to get here. Forgive me.

DJ looks at me as he said those last two words.

Who would have thought that this day would come. I just woke this morning doing my usual routine, managing the cafè but all of a sudden he showed up and everything fell on the right place at the right time.

****

I prepared dinner for the three of us. Sky never left DJ's side and she keeps on telling him stories. She suddenly wants all the attention on her, especially her dad's. I just watched them as they bonded. Me and DJ didn't talk at all rather we shared a few glances and smiles.

I left the two of them on Sky's room as I went down to check the cafès operation. I have a local employee who was incharge  for tonight's store closing since Mark was on his leave.

Since the crowd tonight slowed down, I decided to close the store earlier. Besides I got tired from today's turn of event.

I went back upstairs to check on Sky and DJ. I went to her room and I saw that they were both sleeping. I smile from what I am seeing. DJ has a book on his hands, he must probably fell asleep while reading her a story. I remove the book from his hand and adjusted the blanket. I leaned down and kiss Sky.

" Goodnight sweetie. "

My gaze landed on DJ. He must be tired. I carefully stroke his hair with my hand not wanting to wake him up. Then I leaned down and gave him a butterfly kiss on his cheek.

" Good night Love... Thank you. "

Those were my last words as I went out to head on my room.

That night, I dreamt that I was in a beautiful flower field. I was wondering around surrounded by daffodils, daisies all with different colors. The sun was brightly shining with the bluest sky which complimented the flowers. All I can hear was the wind rustling on the grass. I walk far away and I noticed that there was a bright red on the far side of the field. I walk slowly and approached the bright color. As I walk closer, I noticed that the bright red color were all beautiful tulips. I suddenly heard laughter. I was not all alone, a little girl was circling the field picking out the flowers.

Mommy! These are beautiful!

It was my daughter Sky. I was about to call her when I noticed another person on the side of the field. It was a guy. He was just looking at us from a far, watching.

Mommy mommy come! Look at these flowers!

I look at Sky at the same time I look at the guy who was carefully watching us. I shield my face with my hand in order for me to see the face of the guy because the sun was on it's way. Then I saw who it was.

It was DJ. 

I wave at him and smile.

Mommy Mommy! Come here!

I look at Sky again picking more flowers as she giggle while running on the field.

When I look at back to find DJ. He was already gone. I panicked. I got scared. So I run after him.

" DJ?"

" DJ?!"

I keeps on shouting

" Come back! "

" Come back please!.. "

" Don't leave! "

I dropped on my knees as I continue calling his name. Begging him to stay.

Then I felt an arms engulfed me from it's embrace.

Ssssh.. Ssshh.. Love I'm right here. I'm just right here.

He came back for me. He came back for us.

" Don't leave please. Stay.. Stay.. "

I am not going anywhere. I've got you now.. I've got you now..

I smile on his arms as I embraced him back. I continue to hold him as he did the same thing. He kissed my temple and my eyes whispering words...

I love you and Sky so much. Thank you for our daughter. Sleep Love.. I am not going any where.

Then I snuggled closer to my pillow with a new scent surrounded me. The feeling was so warm which made me sigh. I felt someone stroke my cheeks and my hair, as I completely surrender myself into a deep slumber.

-----******------

Hellooooooo Lovies!!! How are you guys doing? So This story is getting deeper than I expected! Uughhh! And I think we are down to last two to three chapters but it still depends on how my mind will works. And once I am done with the story I am thinking of doing  a major editing like making this story 100% english, so no more tagalog especially on the first few chapters. What do you think? Yes or no or I don't care? Hahahah..

Anyway.. Thank you for staying with me. To those of you who were already attached to the characters like me, a huge thank you guys!! Sending you all my virtual hugs and kisses!!!

To those who keeps on sending me personal messages, encouraging me to write more, you know who you are.. Thank you! Thank you for the comments and votes I really appreciate it a lot. So I am going now no more blah blah blah.. I am getting emo now..

I love you all! Keep on shining loves!

💙💙💙💙 Wildest_Dream0412

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 595 20
"I'm all you'll ever need 🤍 ."
1.1K 7 27
"i'm a big girl. i can handle my fair share of trauma. and i get to decide when i've had enough. it's gonna take a lot more than a bad dream to scare...
8.6K 308 19
Witches are being targeted all over the city. How will the Cimorelli's defeat this new threat without their most powerful weapon? And will they ever...
5.1K 129 20
"everything I fucking do, I do for you!" He's head over heals for her from the beginning, she likes him, but shes scared.