She's My Bad Girl (SMBG#1)

Von MelodyScarlet18

[TW: This book contains strong language and scenes that others may find uncomfortable to read. | Also note th... Mehr

Prologue ✓
Chapter 1 ✓
Chapter 2 ✓
Chapter 3 ✓
Chapter 4 ✓
Chapter 5 ✓
Chapter 6 ✓
Chapter 7 ✓
Chapter 8 ✓
Chapter 9 ✓
Chapter 10 ✓
Chapter 11 ✓
Chapter 13 ✓
Chapter 14 ✓
Chapter 15 ✓
Chapter 16 ✓
Shout outz
Chapter 17 ✓
Chapter 18 ✓
Chapter 19 ✓
Chapter 20 ✓
Chapter 21 ✓
Chapter 22 ✓
Chapter 23 ✓
Chapter 24 ✓
Chapter 25 ✓
Chapter 26 ✓
Chapter 27 ✓
Chapter 28 ✓
Chapter 29 ✓
Chapter 30 ✓
Chapter 31 ✓
Chapter 32 ✓
Chapter 33 ✓
Chapter 34 ✓
Chapter 35 ✓
Chapter 36 ✓
Chapter 37 ✓
Chapter 38 ✓
Chapter 39 ✓
Chapter 40 ✓
Chapter 41 ✓
Chapter 42 ✓
Heccin' Explanation
Preview of Book 2
Thank you!!

Chapter 12 ✓

15.8K 540 7
Von MelodyScarlet18

~Kevin~

Me and Hailey have been dating for 3 weeks now and nothing's wrong so far. None of Debbie's friends have spilled the beans so I'm guessing that Dan took care of it. 

I rang Hailey's doorbell with two bouquets in my hands. We're supposed to visit my cousin's grave today. 

"Coming!" She shouts as she comes down the stairs and opens the door. She was wearing a simple white sundress, smiling at me. 

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Here lies, Anna Lace Hope-Scott, a good friend till time's end." Hailey reads out loud as she placed the flowers down.

"Her nickname is Lace," I told her and all she does is grin sheepishly at me.

"Hey Lace, sorry about what I did before. As a kid, I was stupid, I still am when it comes to your cousin but I hope you're resting and watching over us. I'll take care of your cousin, I really want this to work," she says, playing with the grass. I can't help but feel guilty because I haven't told her about the bet yet. I did tell her friends but they scolded me about not telling her. She gets up and hugs me, probably thinking I'm sad about my cousin instead of something else. 

"Hailey?" I start, taking her hand. "This isn't the best and most elegant place to ask but would you be my date for prom?"

She simply smiles and nods, pulling me into another hug. 

Once we got back to the car, I handed her a box and told her not to open it yet. It was a simple gift I could give my date to lessen her stress for prom. 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

42.7K 2.1K 48
His heart was the key to his love. His heart was a wonderful broken place. His heart was mine and my heart was his. The problem was how long were we...
38.9K 1.5K 23
"I'm Aiden," he said then held out his hand. "Yeah.. I.. I remembered.. Aiden. You're Nate's best friend slash brother." "Oh, you don't prefer handsh...
2.5K 292 40
Astrid and her brother; Chance just moved into a new town. She happens to be neighbours with two boys, with one being whipped by his ex and the other...
Meet The Player Von t.

Jugendliteratur

11.4K 277 24
The moon was full and a certain party was over. Two people were sitting by the poolside. The girl's feet were half underwater. "I just don't see how...