Bts x Gfriend

By shadowkmuX

The seven vampire boys have been living there lives normally. They attend a school with another group of vamp... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
[Chapter 37 - END]
- New Book -
- New Story -

Chapter 8

3.5K 136 7
By shadowkmuX

-Monday Morning-

"Should we even go to school?" (Sinb)

"I say skip" (Eunha)

Yuju, Sinb and Eunha look at Yerin.

"W-what" (Yerin)

"It's your call, Unnie is the oldest here after all hehe" (Sinb giggles)

"Uh, well, umm..." (Yerin)

There was a loud noise coming from upstairs. Sowon was trying to break down the door.

*Sigh* "I'm still curious of how you guys woke up so early. Is the door going to hold up?" (Sinb)

"It'll hold, don't worry" (Yerin)

  "We still need to find a way to end this. Is it a curse?" (Eunha) 

"Well, in my world, YES IT'S A CURSE" (Yuju) 

"What are you talking about?" (Sinb)

"The boys. Remember?" (Eunha)

"What about them?" (Sinb)

"Really? What did you think yesterday was about?" (Yuju)

"What about yesterday?" (Sinb)

"Sinb...what did we do yesterday?" (Yerin)

"We uh..uh, I don't recall" (Sinb)

"Yesterday, when the boys visited" (Eunha)

"Oh, yeah. The pool party was fun. Hey, is Umji still not awake" (Sinb)

The three looked at each other and huddled.

"You don't think...they compelled her to forget, right?" (Yerin whispered)

"Of course not, they couldn't have. She wasn't near death and Hoseok didn't kiss her" (Eunha)

"Yah, but they still can compel her. She already went through those a long time ago. She just killed Hoseok again, but yet again, STILL FAILED" (Yuju)

"Shhhh!" (Yerin)

"Oops...sorry" (Yuju)

"Unnie, what are you talking about?" (Sinb to Eunha)

"Eh...heh heh nothing. It's nothing" (Eunha)

Yerin and Yuju saw Sinb's eyes slowly turning red. Sinb was about to launch herself at Eunha, but the two grabbed her and pinned Sinb on the floor. 

"I'm getting really sick of this" (Yerin)

"Ah, let go of me!" (Sinb)

Eunha knocked Sinb out.

"Thank you, ah~ now I'm tired" (Yerin)

"What now?" (Eunha)

"We put her with Umji" (Yuju)

"I'm going to check on Sowon" (Yerin)

"Oh, okay" (Eunha and Yuju)

Yerin walked to the room. When she walked her, she saw Sowon, laying on the floor, eyes wide open.

"What happened?" (Sowon)

"U-unnie, you're human side, it's back" (Yerin)

"How long has it been?" (Sowon)

"Just 2 days" (Yerin)

"What? That's early" (Sowon)

"Sowon...they were here" (Yerin)

"What!? Why'd you invite them in?" (Sowon, scared expression)

"It was Umji and Sinb...we also, lost them...again. Well only Umji" (Yerin)

"No, no, no...This can't be happening. Do we have to deal with this?" (Sowon)

Yerin nodded.

"Oh, the memories of me being an idiot. I should have known better. How could I have liked him" (Sowon, angry)

"Sowon, what are we going to do?" (Yerin)

Sowon smirked...Yerin smirked

"I have no idea" (Sowon)

___

Year 1016. We were all human, the six of us. Our lives were normal, same as all the others. Seven boys were running down the buildings. Guards chased them, yet they still laughed in enjoyment. We watched the guards lose them.

"Unnie, are they thieves" (Eunha to Sowon)

"I'm not sure. Leave them, let's go home" (Sowon smiled)

We were walking the opposite direction. After taking a few steps, people crashed into us all and  fell to the ground.

"Ouch..." (Sinb)

"Ah, my head" (Hoseok)

"Yah, watch where you are going-"  (Sinb)

"Sorry...Hey you don't have to yell-" (Hoseok)

The two looked at each other with a smile. Sinb and Hoseok, love at first sight?

"I-I'm Jung Hoseok. Sorry about running into you"

"Hwang Eunbi." 

"My apologies for getting your dress dirty"

"It's fine. A-are your from here"

"Unfortunately, no. It's beautiful here, but I think I found something more stunning" 

"Uh, well, uh...You must be in a hurry considering guards are chasing you"

"How do you know?" 

"We saw"

Both groups got up and faced each other.

Sowon : Jin
Yerin : Taehyung
Eunha : Jungkook

Sinb : Hoseok

Umji : Yoongi
Namjoon

Yuju : Jimin

Opposites smiled at each other. Namjoon glanced at Umji who was eyeing Yoongi.

"Would you girls like to join the afternoon with us" (Taehyung)

Yerin looked at the other girls. They nodded.

"We'd be delighted" (Yerin laughed)

After walking a through the streets, they arrived at the castle of Min family.

"What are we doing here?" (Sinb)

"Welcome" (Yoongi)

"Wait, what did you say your name was again?" (Umji)

"Min Yoongi" 

"As in...Prince Yoongi?" (Umji)

Suga smiled.

"Come, we can chat inside" (Yoongi)

After entering a big room, they sat down.

"We haven't really introduced ourselves. How rude. I'm Kim Namjoon. Prince Namjoon. This is Jung Hoseok and Kim Seokjin, they are my guards and my closest friends"

" Min Yoongi, Prince Yoongi. Those are my guards. Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook"

"Mm, it's a pleasure to meet you all"

"I'm Hwang Eunbi, Ruler Eunbi. This is my friend, Jung Yerin"

"That is Kim Yewon, her guard, Choi Yuna.

"This is Ruler Jung Eunbi, I am Kim Sojung"

"Shall we refer our princesses as there name?"  (Hoseok)

"Please, call us by our names" (Sinb)

"I have a feeling that we will be great, great friends" (Yoongi smiled)

-Later that day-

"We'll be off now, bye" (Yerin)

"Come visit anytime" (Taehyung)

"We'll be around town" (Yerin)

-The girls leave-

"Well, they're lovely" (Jin)

"Indeed" (Jungkook smiled)

"Maybe you shouldn't have skipped lunch, hmm Jungkook. I saw you.You we trying to hold back" (Jimin teased)

"So, are we going to keep them?" (Taehyung)

"Of course! I-I mean they will become of use later on" (Hoseok)

"How so? They're just weak humans. They'll end up like the rest" (Jungkook)

"Well, to be honest the beauty that they possess is unforgettable" (Jin)

"That's what we said about Kim Hyojung and her friends, but look at what happened. Congratulations the four of you for picking four lovely lovers. They are now hunting us down" (Yoongi)

"Y-yah, hyung. It wasn't our fault." (Jungkook looked down, upset)

[Jin, Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook fell in love with four girls a long time ago. They were known as the Princesses of Sistar. Kim Hyojung caught the eye of Mr. Jin. Yoon Bora's heart fell for Taehyung. Kang Jihyun connected with Jimin while Dasom developed feelings for Jungkook. Age wasn't a problem for the boys, but as time passed, matters turned from happy to the opposite. The four of the boys decided to end the long term relationship, but the girls had different opinions. From then on, they have been chasing after the boys.]

"500 years pass and you'd think they'd give up" (Jimin)

"I guess we'll save that story for another time. Hmm?" (Rapmon)

"Sure..." (Jungkook)

"B-but, these are different. The feeling, it's just not the same" (Taehyung)

"Tch, be quiet. What feeling is different? I bet in all the past years, you had a lady friend at least every week" (Yoongi, sarcastically)

"Yah! I'm not like that. I think you're talking about Jungkook-ie" (Taehyung smiled)

Hoseok spaced out.

"Yah Jung Hoseok. What are you daydreaming about?" (Rapmon)

"A beautiful girl...her scent, her personality, ah~ I think I'm in love" (Hoseok)

The words left the six boys flabbergasted.

"Hoseok hyung...is in love? Well that's the first I've ever heard from him, ever since, well forever" (Taehyung)

"Wa~ that girl must be something. Getting Hoseok's attention like this is nearly impossible" (Jimin)

"Who is it? Hmm?" (Jungkook teased)

"Hwan- wait, wait, wait. No, maybe I shouldn't say, this is an embarrassing subject." (Hoseok)

"Ah~ so Hwang Eunbi. You two aren't that bad together, now that I think about it" (Namjoon)

"I give you my blessing" (Namjoon)

"P-prince Namjoon, are you insane" (Hoseok giggled)

"Ah ah, it's time to attend the meeting. Villagers are drawing more attention. Too many incidents of "animal attacks", they really can't learn to control their hunger" (Yoongi)

"We still need to find who has been turning all of them" (Taehyung)

"We have a prediction. Choi Seungcheol, 21 years of age. He comes from a noble family." (Jimin)

"Mm. Shall we pay him a visit?" (Namjoon)

"Will there be a chance where we get to have a little fun?" (Jungkook)

"Indeed you guys will. Namjoon, are they allowed?" (Yoongi)

"...Fine, but don't draw too much attention" (Namjoon)

"You're the best" (Hoseok)

"Let's go, Namjoon and Yoongi will be late for the meeting" (Jin)

They left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 6.2K 61
The seven girls are not like the other students. Especially her. She adores vampires, she says they intrigue her. And she wants to know more. When he...
42.4K 1.4K 23
A story, in which, a group of agents gets a mission to suddenly protect a group of boys. What do you think will happen? Read to find out! Highest Ra...
16.9K 981 21
Park Jimin is a transfer student, everyone has already fallen for his looks but no one knows the pain he goes through everyday. Jeon Jungkook a vamp...
18.7K 869 29
This is a story about a young girl called Hwang Eunbi (SinB) and a young boy called Jung Hoseok (Jhope) SinB has just moved in too Jhope's school Sin...