Lost Love(Sequel to my crazy...

By shatteredpieces

soooo THIS IS THE SEQUEL TO MY CRAZY ALPHA KING ROYAL AND I'M NOT GOING TO GIVE YOU A DESCRIPTION OF THE STOR... More

Lost Love(Sequel to my crazy alpha king royal)
chapter2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter8
chapter9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter12
chapter13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter16
chapter18
chapter 19
chapter 22
chapter 23!!!(almost done with book)
Chapter 24 The end

chapter17

10K 263 10
By shatteredpieces

Chapter 17

ANGER

Anger, burning up inside

Monster, growing more powerful with every word

Control, dreadfully slipping away

Myself, slipping into the dark corners of my mind

Darkness, swallowing me

Light, showing me my flaws

Death, beckoning me to

Sorrow, strangling my throat

Screams, suffocating my voice

The mirror, showing me the monster’s face

It was always there, the monster

It was always there, the anger

The anger made me sick inside, it made my stomach turn

It made me do the things I said I’d never do

It made me into the person I said I'd never become

I try to restrain it, but it has a mind of its own

Anger is a parasite, anger is the monster within

Waiting, watching, for the perfect moment to take control

(2 years later)

“Your not becoming soft with me Alex right?” Seth said behind me pulling my red hair gently.

“No.” I spoke irritated that he even had such thought.

Once Seth released my hair I walked up to the intruder/ spy who thought it would be nice to come in our territory.....sucker.

As I walked up to him he stood up straighter and he had about 3 inches on me so I stood there for a moment then kicked him in his chin which made him fall backwards unto his back.

Before he tried getting up I put my black heel boot on his chest implying not to move a inch.

I stared into his chestnut eyes and spoke calmly. “Why are you spying on us?”

After a few moments the men laying down didn't answer me I laid straddling him and whispered in his ear “Sir why are you spying on me” I gently bit his ear and heard him intake a sharp breath and I smiled.

I felt my hair being pulled and I jumped up off of the guy and turned to Seth who let go of my hair and I glared at him.

“Go in the my office.” He said with clench teeth

I nodded but before I went into the office I spoke warningly “Do not kill him yet.” Then I left the living room and went in Seth's office.

I don't know how Seth and I met because I went into my crazy mode but I do know it was 2 years ago, Seth told me he found me in the forest fighting one of his best soldiers beating the crap out of him....he said that he was going to kill me but he said he seen I had hatred in my eyes and rage and that is what saved my life.

Just by the way, Seth is a rogue and now I am also we became the most feared rogue pack in history just because of me.

Seth came in and we stood in front of each other glaring. Seth was 6'2 , tan, dirty blonde hair that was all over the place, sharp bone structure and bluish gray eyes.

“What was that all about?” He stated angrily, Seth and are not in a relationship but we are each others I should say and we both are very possessive and have anger issues.

“That was me trying to get answers but someone had to interrupt” I snapped because I was so close getting answer.

Seth tried to slap me but I caught his hand with one eye brow raised and said “Really?”

When I let his hand go he punched me and I fell on my side “ Don't you ever try to do that again because I am stronger than you” He spoke and left the office

I smiled a little and whispered “I am stronger than you” I got up and looked in his mirror

hmm good thing I don't bruise easily now. I fixed my red hair and just stood there looking in my eyes.

I have those moments when I just want to go back and get my child but I know I can't I'm getting worst and worst each day.....I've killed more than the tears that fell from my eyes and that's a lot.

I've hid my scent and returned to the forest and left presents for him that I know someone would find a couple of times but they stopped when I accidentally killed someone near the pack on accident well not really I went into my crazy modes and killed him. I became scared for the pack and I left.

Seth does not know that I have a child nor had a mate it'll stay like that.

I closed my once sad eyes and opened my now hatred eyes and left the office and went downstairs.

I seen a female kissing Seth and I walked over there and snatched her off. “How many times do I have to fuck you up for you to get the point that I am not playing, Stay away from Seth Gabby!” I punched her in her face then shoved her away from me since she was bleeding.

I was surprise when she tackled me and punched me in my face making my nose bleed but I threw her off of me, I was going to literally kill her but Seth wrapped his arm around my waist and kept me put until she left.

I then fought my way out of Seth's grasp and shoved him but he didn't really move he then tried grabbing me again but I socked him in his face and screamed “Don't you dare touch me!” I wiped my bloody nose with my hand...yuck

We had a crowd watching our altercation now and Seth was pissed that I punched him in front of his pack. I was quickly pushed up against the wall with my hands pinned up against my head.

We both were breathing heavily and I said “Get off of me”

He stayed like that and squeezed my wrist tightly, I moaned out in pain and he smiled enjoying this moment.

“Please” I stated and he finally let me go.

“Where's the spy?” I asked after a moment

“Basement.” He said and walked off.

I began heading to the basement but then I heard yelling and people running outside so I took off outside.

It was now dark but I seen the pack that seemed familiar but hell I don't care they were on my territory fighting my pack.....time to kill

I took off my leather jacket and was now in my v neck half shirt and black legging with ankle heel boots.

There was more of them than us but we fought like hell though.

I blocked a fist coming towards my face and elbowed him hard in the ribs making him colapse from the impact. I didn't bother killing him because I seen another guy on one of my pack members, I then jumped on the stranger and broke his neck instantly.

I ran out into the forest fighting off the strangers. Once I got in the forest I hid behind a tree I paused, listening for movement. The whisper of a footstep to my left. I turned, lashed out blindly, felt my fist connect with muscled flesh, in reply I heard a soft “Oomph.”

When I went to draw my fist back my wrist was yanked roughly making my whole body come from behind the tree.

He swung a roundhouse punch therefore, I bent backward and felt his knuckles swish past my nose. I kicked his legs under him but before I could act out my attack he was up again.

I couldn't see his face clearly I just knew it was a male who was very tall maybe 6'5. He punched me in my shoulder causing myself to stagger back but I soon regained my composure.

I kicked him in his stomach when he tried to grab me and he doubled over in pain, I then punched him with my left hand on the right side of his face.

I smiled in satisfaction when I heard a crack and I stepped back in my fighting stance.

The male stood upwright slowly walking around me, never once did I take my eyes of him.

When he got closer I punched him in his chest and he staggered back he then gave me the right hook and I lost my balance only to be roughly picked back up and slammed into the tree face first.

My adrenaline was pumping even more when I realize it was the first in two years since I was defenseless.

I felt the man push up against me breathing heavily.

“I finally found you Alexis” The voice said and my breathing 100% stopped at that moment.

I was turned around to face him and I jabbed him in the face. He then pushed both of my hands up above my head with one hand and held my hip firmly to the tree.

I stared up at him the best I could with my hair in my face. He stared at me for what felt like an internity and smashed his lips unto mine. I don't fight it-not at first but when my adrenaline settled down I turned my head to the side panting.

I closed my eyes and a load of memories danced in my brain.

“Trey” I whispered his name more to myself than to him

“Lexi” His hoarse yet gentle voice said my name, he was the only one who could make my name sound special

What are you thinking! He is the reason you are you are....My evil voice stated angrily.

Yeah I have my wolf voice who I haven't heard from in awhile and I have my evil voice who takes over my body and make me do things that I can't seem to stop myself from doing.

She had a point he was the one who caused all of this.

“You think you could run away from me” I heard his voice have a small edge in it and I snapped my head and eyes towards him

“Every time” I stated

He glared at me but deep down I seen the sadness in his eyes and my heart softened

IF you don't get your act together I will come out My evil voice stated

“Trey it would be best for you to walk away and don't come back” I rudely stated

“Why would I do that?”

“Because I'm married now”

Trey's hand wrapped around my wrist tightly and his eyes became black.

I shut my eyes and said in my mind “Please take over my body...now”

My pleasure She stated

-

-

-

-

I took control over my body and I was now over Trey's shoulder

I moaned out in pain because my body ached and Trey said “Yeah bet you won't do that again.”

“Do what” I asked

Trey ignored my question and met up with his pack that just stared at me

“Stop. Staring.” I snapped and Trey slapped my butt hard and I yelped.

His beta and best friend Isaiah came up and spoke “ None of us was murdered tonight just injured badly.”

“Good, now we got what we want lets go” He said and he put me in a backseat of a...limo?

I moved far away from him and began thinking of ways I can knock him out and go back

“I won't let you out of my sight Lexi” He said and grabbed me by my waist and sat my body on his lap

I tried moving away but he kept me firmly there.

“Trey!” I yelled out frustrated

“hmm” He said

“I rejected you, I do not feel anything towards you anymore, why are you doing these things to me? Your suppose to not want me anymore...that's how it works” I spoke sadly

He ignored my questions like he always does and said “Did you even think about our Son before you made your decision on leaving”

My heart pained and I responded by saying “He was the reason it was easier for me to leave, I was...am dangerous and to even think that I can hurt him made me know that I can't go back until I am healed.”

“Well your not going back because you are still dangerous but you are coming to my hotel out here”

“Where's Jr. I do not want to be near him.” I said firmly

“Don't worry he's with Adam, Sasha, Kevin and Aaliyah”

I nodded my head and was about to ask something when my evil voice said

If you do not shut up right now you will not see the world for a month

I bit my lip and kept quiet, the last time I did not have control over my body for a month was when she killed to many innocent people.

“You say you don't feel anything towards me but I know one emotion you'll always feel whether you like it or not” He whispered in my ear

I turned to face him and I made a face as in 'yeah right' then I rolled my eyes and turned back around

He flipped me so that he was on top of me and the next thing I know his hands were in my panties feeling my sensitive spot I was so shock that I didn't even move

“mmm are really married Lexi”

I nodded my head quickly and he inserted a finger in me and I drew in a breath

“Are you lying Lexi”

I shook my head and he smiled and inserted another finger then thrusting in and out slowly.

“Lexi? Are you married?”

“Ye-ahhh!” I said when he went faster and I finally screamed “N-No I am not married!”

He stopped but he had a knowing smile and whispered “Lust is what I can make you still feel.” He sat back and stared at me lustfully and I moved away from him and whispered “That's about it.”

-

-

-

Once we made it to his hotel room I stood by his bed and said “ This is going to be a problem”

“Why?” He said standing next to me

I pointed to the bed and said “ Oh well I guess you'll be sleeping on the floor, have fun there, dog”

“Don't call me that again”

“Or what your gonna bark” I put on a scared expression and touched my chest “Or worst bite me!” I shrieked in fake fear

He was up in my face instantly and said “Maybe” Then his teeth elongated and he bend down toward me and I slapped him in his face and said “Are you crazy don't you dare bite me you infested dickhead!”

(30 minutes later)

I was laying in the bed alone while Trey grabbed a pillow and blanket and laid on my side on the floor.

I was dozing off when he said “Lexi?”

I opened my eyes to let him know I was listenning and he said “ You might not feel anything towards me now...but you will eventually”

I snorted and turned around “Your a little to late Trey to have hope for us....like you once said why dwell on the past when you know there is nothing waiting for you in the future.”

“There is something waiting for you Lexi...Me”

Why do all of a sudden he wants me now? He's just going to cause unwanted pain for himself. I thought after awhile and went to sleep with that question on my mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 5.4K 37
Book Two of the Werewolf Keeper Series. When Lauren attempts to seduce the man who holds her Alpha-mate hostage, she little realises the monster she...
540K 11.9K 59
A girl who is terrified of the creatures who made themselves known and a possessive Alpha who has waited all his life for his mate.
3.6M 218K 82
[COMPLETE] Heart of Stone - Part III - Souls Entwine Please read Part I and II found on my profile page first. Thank you. *Thanks to SeductionDestru...
665K 25.8K 44
{{ 1 of 3 Mates Pull sequels }} After a wild and crazy year of surprises and roller coasters of emotions life seems to be settling down for Harper an...