Cherry Bomb {WWE Fanfic} - ED...

By allmylifeofrock

A normal life for a normal girl? Not at all. She never met her dad, and when she was very young, her mother m... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45: Final Chapter.

Chapter 1

2.1K 16 3
By allmylifeofrock

Edited.

Believing the last year of high school was the best was actually a mistake. At least for me. I had never really liked school that much, but sitting down on my desk and watching the teacher speak, knowing I'd do this for a couple more weeks was, at least, boring and frustrating. I wanted it all to be over as soon as possible, and thankfully, it was the last class of the day. I was tired as hell, and ended up leaning my head on the table, pretending to pay attention, until I fell asleep.

"Katie! Wake up!" I heard a rushed whisper, while someone shook me, so I looked up and met Frank's green eyes, a big smile on his face, making me smile as well.

"Class is over?"

"Yup. C'mon, the wrestling team will be training in five minutes. Choosing captain." He grabbed my hand, so we ran to the wrestling locker room.

The boys where changing, so I sat outside until they were done, and then got in. Since my step father was the coach, the team was used to seeing me there. So, while Frank got dressed up as well, I walked towards a... Rather special guy.

"Winning this thing today, uh?" I smirked.

"Of course I will, sunshine." Aaron said, smirking down at me.

"Name's Katie." I rolled my eyes.

"I know." He walked towards me with a smirk, before placing a soft kiss on my lips, his hand going down to my waist.

"You know my father can't see us, right?" I asked, but still wrapped my arm around his neck.

"Your father knows already, the only one left is your dumb friend." He kissed the tip of my nose, but I pulled back and stared at him.

"Don't be an asshole." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, sorry." He chuckled.

"So, let's go guys!" I heard my father walk into the room, and was ready to pull away from Aaron, but he held me. We had just went out for a couple of times after school, and it wasn't 'official', neither I had told David about it, so I still felt we should talk to him first. "The best's gonna win today, and will be the team's captain. You all know how it goes already." He chuckled. "All the little girls can walk out of this room right now." He continued talking, even after seeing me with Aaron. "Good luck y'all, two minutes to be out there." And after winking at me, he walked out.

The year was almost over, but the other official Captain moved to a different down, so David and the guys decided they'd have a contest to get a new one before the year ended.

"Good luck, Champ." I kissed Aaron's cheek.

"The little girl's walking out?"

"Fuck you." I showed him my middle finger, while the other guys laughed.

So, I walked out to the gym, where we'd have the 'matches', and sat down on my usual spot. David was talking to some of the new guys, while the rest of the team walked in as well. They sat down as well, and Frank would stare at me, making funny faces while I laughed, and he'd stop when my stepdad looked at him. That's when it was Aaron's turn, and before his match, he gave me a kiss.

"Good luck." I whispered.

Aaron winked in return, before rushing to the ring and starting his match. He was the best on the team, without any doubts, but he'd always take it easy on the new guys. He had been the team's captain before, but he wasn't the usual asshole guys like him would be. In fact, David was proud to say his wrestling team had some of the nicest guys in that school. I watched his match with a big dumb smile on my face, until I searched for Frank and didn't see him there. I looked around, but he just came back from wherever he was when it was his match.

"C'mon, Frankie!" I cheered, but he didn't even look at me.

Within a few minutes, he ended up loosing his match, and ran to the locker room. He looked angry, frustrated. So I ran after him.

"I'm so sorry..." I said, looking at him. He was sitting down on the floor, his hands on his face.

"For what? Lying to me?"

"What?"

"You lied to me!" He yelled, standing up.

"What?! Stop yelling at me!"

"So you're dating that idiot and you don't even tell me?! I thought I was your best friend!"

"He's not an idiot! And I didn't tell you because it's not even official. We just hung out! And y'know what? This is what I expected! You always have this reaction whenever I tell you about boys."

"You just..." He shook his head. "Leave me the fuck alone."

"No!"

"Leave. Me. Alone."

After staring at him and realizing he was being serious, I huffed, shaking my head and rushing outside again. Aaron was holding the other guy in an anklelock hold, and he tapped. I just had time to pretend I wasn't nervous with what had happened, and ran towards Aaron, kissing him and smiling.

"You did great." I smiled.

After a couple more matches, the only one left was Aaron, and of course, he was the captain again.

"First of many titles." I smiled as he walked towards me.

"Not really a title, but thank you." He chuckled.

"Do you need to be such an asshole?" I laughed, so he kissed me.

"I'm just picking up on you." He chuckled.

"Kate..." David called.

"Yes, sir." I said, as Aaron let go of me.

"Can you come to my office? We need to talk."

"Yes, sure." I said, with a small smile. Awkward talk coming? Yup.

"Thanks." He nodded and left us.

"What do you think he wants to talk about?" Aaron asked.

"I dunno. Maybe about me and you?"

"Maybe." He shrugged.

"So, it's better not to leave coach hanging, uh? Be right back, captain."

He winked at me, so I rushed towards David's office, knocking slightly on the door before walking in.

"Excuse me, sir..."

"No one around, no need for that." David chuckled.

"Sorry, I got used to it while we're at school." I chuckled as well, before closing the door and sitting down. "So, what's going on?"

David took a deep breath, looked around and leaned on the table, looking me in the eyes. Oh no, it's coming. Something about Aaron, I know that.

"So, Kate... We both know you've been training a lot lately, right? And you know I contacted CZW, TNA, ROH, everything. I mean, you weren't supposed to know..." He chuckled nervously. "But since you found the emails..." He took a deep breath. "It's been three months and there's no answer. It's sad, but I guess... I guess you could join some other indie? It's been a while since I wanted to talk to you, but I didn't want to let you down. We've been through hell since your mother got sick, I'm sorry..."

"It's... It's no problem, Dave." I forced a smile. I don't think I had ever called him dad or father, unless I was telling someone else about him. He married my mother when I was 8, but I never could really call him like that.

David helped me with my training in a small academy downtown, since I was 13, and wanted me to go to some company as soon as I could, and when he left his email open and I saw that he sent some videos of me wrestling to all those companies... I was so happy, but after all those months, I knew something was wrong. It's never that easy, right? I was hoping I'd get at least a tryout, but nothing... I looked down, and then felt David wrapping his arms around me.

He talked to me for a while, then I decided I'd walk back home by myself, just to sort things out and figure out what I should do next. Well, about my mother... We found out about her cancer a couple of years ago. She got better for a while, but in the last few months she had gotten worse and worse. Every afternoon she had to go to the hospital, then David would go pick her up, and we'd have dinner together. It was sad, but we tried to pretend we were all fine.

I ended up eating some ice cream, then running upstairs to my room. I slammed the door shut and plopped myself on my bed, covering my face with a pillow.

"Fuck!" I yelled.

I didn't mean to cry only because we got no reply to a simple email, but I couldn't. I had been bottling up so many bad feelings, including what I've been through to support my mom and show her everything was fine... At some point I'd end up breaking. So I ended up falling asleep, waking up sometime later when my phone rang. Randy Orton's theme song playing meant Aaron was calling me, 'cause Randy was his favorite. I grabbed my phone, rubbing my eyes.

"Yeah?"

"Hey, where are you? You disappeared after that talk with your father."

"He's not my father." I shrugged. "I'm home."

"What did he do to you? What happened?"

"Nothing, David did nothing. It's... I can't talk. Can you come over?"

"Fifteen minutes."

And with that, he hang up, so I took a deep breath, picked up my laptop and decided to watch some wrestling. Soon enough, Aaron was already there.

"Ice cream." He smiled.

"You're awesome." I gave him a small smile and kissed him.

He walked to the kitchen, grabbed spoons and then we went to my room. I told him about what had happened, while we watched wrestling. He tried to comfort me, saying everything was gonna be fine and I could try again soon. Then again, my phone ringing. An unknown number, so I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Katherine?" It was a woman, she seemed to be crying.

"Me. Who is it?"

"Frank's mom."

"Oh, hi! Is everything okay?"

"Katie... I'm calling... I'm calling to tell you we found Frank this afternoon in his room..." She sobbed. At this point I felt something was wrong, so I listened carefully. "He..."

"What happened to him?" I asked, already getting nervous. She sobbed louder, and someone took the phone from her.

"Katie? It's Frank's father... I... I'm sorry we have to do this, but you were his best friend and... Please, can you come over? I really can't... I'm sorry." He hung up.

"We need to get to Frank's right now." I stood up, grabbing my stuff.

"What?" Aaron asked.

"Something's wrong! They didn't tell me!" I said, taking his hand and rushing downstairs.

Aaron drove us to Frank's house, and when I got there, the door was already open. Frank's father and mother were crying on the living room, and she rushed to hug me as soon as I walked in.

"What's happening? Please, where's Frank?" I begged.

"Frank is dead." His father said, and I stopped, staring at him.

My heart dropped, I couldn't hear anything else. Everything seemed to be frozen and I... I couldn't think straight. Dead? But I... I saw him this afternoon... He was... He was okay.

"He overdosed on his anti depressives." His father finished, but I still couldn't believe a word he said.

His mother still held me tight, but I wouldn't move. It all seemed unreal to me... Frank... My best friend... No...

"I'm so sorry, I'm really sorry." I heard Aaron's voice, but it seemed to be so far away from me...

Frank's mother let me go and hugged her husband, while he told me that when she went to his room to call him for dinner, he was on his bed, covered in vomit, and not moving. They found three empty pill containers on the floor, and called the ambulance right away, but he was already dead. They had just gotten back from the hospital when they called me, because they thought I should be the first to know.

I walked up to his room and looked around. It was a total mess, smelling bad, vomit still on his bed, and the containers on the floor. That scene made me start crying for the first time, when I realized it was really happening. Frank was really dead. I looked at the wall, pics of the both of us all around, so I picked them and walked back downstairs, wiping my tears way.

"Do... Do you mind if I keep these?" I asked.

"No, it's okay." His mother replied, and I nodded yes.

Me and Aaron sat there trying to comfort them, until the hospital called again. They told me they'd call soon, so me and Aaron left to my house. I just walked upstairs with a blank expression because I couldn't really... I just couldn't process what was happening. Everything was so fast that I... I just couldn't. One time Frank was okay, and next... And to think the last time I saw him, he was so mad at me.

"Do you want me to stay for the night?" Aaron asked.

"Would you?"

"Of course." He kissed my forehead.

After I took a shower, and my mother and David came to hug me because they already knew what happened, I laid down with Aaron to sleep, but I couldn't manage to even close my eyes because I was just asking myself repeatedly why did my best friend took his life away... Why didn't he call me? Didn't he trust me enough? Did I do something to him that he thought he had no one? Those questions seemed to have no answers.

--

Hello everyone, welcome to Cherry Bomb! If you read the whole chapter, I hope you loved it and plan on going to the next one! This one was my very first Fanfiction in English, and I'm currently editing it! My first language is not English, so you'll probably find a lot of mistakes. Don't loose faith on me haha I'm trying to get better.

This fanfiction is completed, and all edited chapters will have a note on the beginning. If you happen to read one that is not edited, please be patient, and ignore all of my mistakes. Thank you so much, don't forget to leave your comment and favorite the chapter, it means more than you think <3

Oh, if you have time, please check out my other The Shield Fanfiction, it's called The Little Hound! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 506 21
Geminie has her life pretty much set as she agrees to marry Randy's best friend John Cena. But there's a new girl around. Her name is Amy and she's t...
136K 2K 37
This is the crazy love story for Dean Ambrose and AJ Lee. Dean Ambrose has a huge crush on AJ. But he can't have her since CM Punk is dating her. But...
802 5 20
This is a love fan fiction for The Unstable Dean Ambrose lovers out there. There are a lot of them including me. So hope you enjoy this because it's...
4.9K 201 26
This is a Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, and Seth Rollins (aka The Shield.) fanfic. Yes the wrestlers. It's about a girl named Rynn who gets a job as a...