Past Lovers! Warning(MalexMal...

By xRealMisakiTakahashi

The story unravels in the past, two impossible loves that can't be together. Dying and being reincarnated wit... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 โ™ฅ
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 โ™ฅ
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 โ™ฅ [FINALE]

Chapter 4

1.4K 16 3
By xRealMisakiTakahashi

[Hey yawl it’s time to go back to school which for Ovi is full of Rainbows and Unicorns or is it? I love the way things are getting aren't you all?! you better have, has an axe just in case hides in Ovi closet peering out for him I'm just so glad for you Ovi run to Patch run to him you two were meant for each other, Don't forget to Vote! & Comment!]

----

 When Things Get Good, Times Are Rough!

~Patch's Pov~

I park at his drive through; he was already waiting for me dress and ready for school. He comes in, Good Morning sweetie he kisses my lips soft making my heart flutter. Good morning to you too so you ready for school.

Ovi nodded his head "with you I'm ready for anything so I guess will have to prepare for the worst at schools you know two guys total gossip of the school." I smile loving someone isn't about gender. He looks out the window "yeah try telling the rest of the world that."

Maybe I will I grin back at him. I start up the car driving to school. He was telling me he can't wait to introduce me to his two other friends Miles and Jennie.

We park at the school parking lot, I'm holding his hand while he was blushing I whisper in his left ear softly you so are so cute. He blushes even harder; we walk onto school grounds some people staring some gasping others fanning themselves for air.

Rina comes walking hey you two holding hands already woe! Ovi you dog you. He told Rina to "Shut it for real" I tell him you always get so embarrass it really is adorable He was starting to look shy as ever. Rina giggles a bit I'll see you two at lunch.

I tell Rina see yah! She waves back saying bye.

So time alone before the bell rings, I take Ovi into a darker spot around the school and push him against the wall. He was telling me "not here Patch not in front of others they could come walking by."

I tell him let them watch, him blushing hard as I dip his chin back and started kissing him deeply, sending my whole body in flames whenever we kiss. I push my tongue against his holding him in place of the wall.

The School Bell Rings!

I grab his hand come on before we get late to English, me and Ovi were sitting in the far back. Some of the students were looking disgusted at us, others were watching us if we were movie stars. Some of the girls were fanning themselves if we were the hottest male on male couple of the school.

~Ovi's Pov~

In class we were passing each other love notes, even do we were sitting right next to each other. I got the note from Patch it says I love you like the stars shine in the sky with little hearts around it.

Me I wrote back saying you are the reason my soul burns on the inside, its shinning cause your here right next to me. He reads the note and looks at me smiling mouthing the words love you. <3

My heart flutters on the inside how come only he makes me feel this way? It’s just him always him whenever were around each other, he writes back. I read the note it saying can't wait to sit at lunch with you.

Me smiling back writing me as well with hearts in it <333

P.s. Loving you!

The rest of my classes that day were a blur! Things went by fast!

Lunch Time Uh huh!

I was in the lunch line with Patch right next me holding my left hand I can feel the pulse of his heart in his hand with mine, or is it my heart I'm feeling right now I can't tell. We both let go to get are trey of food.

We sit at the table with my friends, Rina, Miles, Jennie who were eagerly waiting for us. Jennie was saying congratz on the two new happy couple. Thanks me and Patch say at the same time.

Miles was saying damn! Guess I was wrong this time Jennie you were right and...She asks? You are the greatest of them all, the queen you make guys fall weak to their knees. Rina was asking what that was about?!

O! Jennie and I made a bet, if Ovi got Patch then I would have to say some stuff of why she’s so great. Then she was saying if Patch turned out to be straight or dated a girl then I would have to say some embarrassing stuff to Miles.

I wince when she said that, Patch notice "its ok I would never date anyone other than you of course." that made me smile while Rina and Jennie both started giggling girls Miles rolls his eyes at them.

My bestie was telling us something, it’s about the group of girls that kept surrounding Patch over there forms a yaoi group with her. It’s an Ovi x Patch group, she shook her head finally those bimbos got something right in there head.

One of the girls from the other table came by, she apologizes to Patch for flirting with him. She also apologizes for the other girls as well if they would have known you were…um...you know she was moving from left to right into guys then we never would have pressure you.

Patch nodded telling her "its ok and thanks I do apologize for curing at you all the other day." She tells him it’s ok then left. Miles was telling us you know some straights hating on you two others don't care much.

Rina pitches in you two are like the most popular guys at school. Jennie eyes shine a bit like movie stars. Patch put his arm around me "I'm just glad nothing bad has happened to us." yeah...I get the feeling something might happen.

Rina stares like what?! I don't know Rina like this is all too good to be true. I was right that day.

Patch starts avoiding me!

Lately Patch has been avoiding me not answering my calls, or texts like if he’s afraid something might actually happen. I haven't seen him around school lately he’s been "skipping" school.

Rina and I went back to carpooling with each other; she’s trying her best to cheer me up. But nothing work, it’s been a week since I've seen him. I went to my English class today and guess who I see sitting at his table? "Patch."

He’s sitting there.

~Patch's Pov~

Lately I've been avoiding Ovi, I'm a afraid he might get hurt. Or worst die, kind of like we did in the past. It pains me to be doing this, he sees me in class today and smiles but I don't smile back.

He tries talking to me, but I don't pay attention to him. I just turn my head to the side. He places his arms around his desk and puts his face in his arms, trying to sleep it off.

My poor cuddly bear I'm so sorry to being doing this to you; I wish I could say why.

~Ovi's Pov~

I try sleeping it off, feeling cold without his touch. It feels like I'm being avoided I try falling asleep in the middle of class when the bell rings. I feel someone hand ruffle my hair sending warm tingles.

I look up, he was already gone. I knew it was him its killing me. I sit at the lunch with the rest of the gang today, seeing Patch sitting with that group of girls again just like the first day we met.

Everything feels like a blur kind of like deja vu my friends trying to cheer me up nothing works.

After School Parking Lot!

Me and Rina were about to get in her car, when we see Patch and one of those girls from the table he was with get into his car. My heart shattering I feel like I might die any second. Please take me home I don't feel like watching this. ~We get home~

My Mom was about to say good afternoon, but I brush her off well...her and Rina they were about to follow me when I lock myself in my room. I fall to the floor crying Rina was banging on my door yelling at me to open it but I don't.

I went over to my I-pod stereo to plug-in my I-pod I set the song to We Belong together as I get into bed and cry under my bed sheets feeling cold, hearing my song play.

"I could not fathom that I would ever be without your love Never imagined I'd be Sitting here beside myself ‘Cause I didn't know you ‘Cause I didn't know me But I thought I knew everything I never felt

The feeling that I'm feeling Now that I don't hear your voice or have your touch and kiss you your lips 'Cause I don't have a choice"

I lay there crying my Mom opens the door with a key, she comes inside with Rina. My Mom came to my bedside trying to soothe me. She heard from Rina what happened.

She was telling me "I'm jumping to conclusions that I need to confront the boy." Rina helps me get out of bed to get dress, were going to Patch house.

Patch's House!

We arrive to his house to find him sitting on the bench, with that girl laughing its killing me. They see us coming. Rina was holding me still comforting me. He looks a bit surprise to see me here.

He got up from his seat "this isn't what it looks like let me explain" Rina starts shouting ah hell nah ought to beat both of your asses up. She points at the girl I should kick you out of are club.

The girl from the bench puts her hands up in plea, to let Patch explain it to me. Patch nods at her "look Ovi it’s not what you think?!" O really what is it then?! He comes closer to me "ok look I ask her to come along with me to help me out with something" help you out with what?!

He looks at me a bit happy "help me find a perfect way to apologize to you wait here." He walks over to the bench holding a heart shape box of chocolates, with a love letter with my name written on it. "I'm so sorry you had to see it this way."

"I was planning on telling you why I was avoiding you at school; I wanted it to be a bit extra special so I invited her over to help me plan." Ooo! (Damn my Mom was right)

The girl tells me I would never come in between you and Patch relationship, that and I'm a fan of you and Patch of course. Rina then apologizes to her telling her to give me and Patch some private time alone.

Patch pats me to sit beside him on the bench, I sit beside him as he tells me to open the letter, I look down at the letter as I decided to open it.

Dear Ovi, Its killing me to see you in pain, but you have to let me explain it to you in person. I'm so sorry for avoiding you. Trust me you mean the world to me. The last thing I would want is to hurt you, loving you so much. Please accept my apology letter with this box of chocolates.

I let him explain the whole thing to me, about being afraid about us getting hurt or killed. That maybe whenever he’s around me something bad might happen. I started to cry Patch holds onto me cradling me, soothing me, telling me not to cry anymore.

~Patch's Pov~

I hold him close to my chest never letting go. Moving him back and forth I will never leave you again, not like this. I'll never avoid you he looks up to me his eyes tearing a bit. "I'm a afraid I don't have courage that you will stay with me."

I'll always stay with you your my one and only love. He wipes his tears with my sleeves, saying "does this mean were still together?" Whoever said we broke up.

He smiles back I kiss him softly on the lips. I feel the warmth from his soft lips. He hugs me back I take him back home in my car, parking in his drive through. We both get out I'm holding his hand as walk inside his house.

We came back Ovi Mom looking relief, what happen? Ovi tells her "you were right about me jumping to conclusions" His Mom was like told you so. She turns her eyes at me it’s good to see you back Patch don't ever hurt Ovi again.

Don't worry as I place my arm around him he is my Ovi-bear ♥

I kiss his cheek. "Ovi-bear?!" him blushing hard it’s a cute nickname I came up with call you by.

He smiles "well then I'll call you...Patchy-bear at times" ♥

His Mom was like, awww you two already coming up with cute nicknames for each other. How adorable. I told Ovi I'll be here to pick him up bright and early tomorrow morning for school.

----

[Poor Ovi I felt so bad for having to write this. It pains me seeing him that sad comes out of Ovi closet singing you and Patch Belong Togetheerrrr He looks at me who the hell are you? uhhh no one runs for it close call, hoping you all love the way this chapter ends]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

680K 2.6K 65
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
811K 71.3K 37
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...