How (Not) to Fall in Love

By HalfBlood_of_the_Sea

The moral of this story isn't that you shouldn't fall in love, it's just that you probably shouldn't fall in... More

Cast
How (Not) to Make a First Impression
How (Not) to Meet a Jewel Thief
How (Not) To Get Ready For A Date
How (Not) To Be On Time For A Date
How (Not) To Go On A Maybe Date
How (Not) To Sleep Over At Your Maybe Girlfriend's Apartment
How (Not) To Ask For A Date
How (Not) To Stop A Cat Burglar
How (Not) To Fight For The First Time
How (Not) To Make Amends
How To Kiss And Make Up
Author's Note
Bonus: Bailey and Emerson's Do's and Don't's for Falling in Love
Author's Note (Emtremely Important)

How (Not) To Keep Her Out of Your Mind

112 7 0
By HalfBlood_of_the_Sea

Monday, October 2th

9:02 AM

Emerson was sitting at her desk, working a case when she saw the red shoe of a co-worker out of the corner of her eye. She really did try to block out the memory of Bailey's star-bright smile, but she couldn't have even if she had really wanted to.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, October 3rd

12:30 PM

Emerson saw a flash of blonde hair going past her, when she was on her way to Ecobelli's for her lunch break. She turned instinctively to see if it was who she thought it was. Sadly it was just a regular woman. So, Emerson continued on.

When it came time for her to order, Emerson automatically order both the seafood platter and the ravioli and when the waitress asked if she was really ordering all of that food, she made up a lie about the seafood platter being for dinner even though she was mildly allergic to it. But she was sure that someone at the firm would enjoy it if she left it in the fridge.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, October 4th

5:53 PM

A black blur raced down the street, causing Emerson to whip her head around and look to see, same as everyone else along the avenue. She was surprised to see that it was Bailey, dressed as the Kitty Cat Burglar, running from policemen both on foot and in vehicles. And so she started running after her too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
3.3M 188K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
1.8M 115K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
11.4M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...