Mr. Sex Ed.™(BWWM)(Discontinu...

By Katty_Empire

Just read. It's a wolf story starring Brock O'Hurn. Who wouldn't read? The title says it all. Roll The Watt! More

-Chapter 1-
- Chapter 2 -
IMPORTANT! SOCIAL ISSUE!
- Chapter 3 -
- Chapter 4 -
- Chapter 5 -
- Chapter 6 -
Chapter 8(Re-Do)

- Chapter 7 -

12.5K 461 112
By Katty_Empire

Looking Daddyish😍😩💦

Georgia POV

"Georgia! Wake up and come open the door! We're going out for breakfast and you better be down here in twenty minutes!" I groggily sit up and stretch my body. The larger one holding me last night, long gone, yet his scent lingered on the sheets. I groan before slipping out of bed and heading to the bathroom for a quick freshen up and coming back out and pulling an outfit from my closet. I quickly pull it on and place a messy bun on top of my head before grabbing my purse and making my way downstairs to where everyone else was ready to bounce.

"Took you long enough chicka, we thought you were an early bird. You didn't have a guest last night did you?" Maya raises a brow and I playfully roll my eyes.

"Haha, let's go get something to eat before I start cursing you out for waking me up." We head out the door and I lock up before heading out to Tey's jeep with the rest of the crew. One of those new rap songs comes on the radio and it has everyone in the car bumping to the beat.

"We go to court, we gone plead the fifth! I know the judge, we gone shoot him some chips!" We rapped the whole way to McDonald's, and received some strange glances from bystanders.

"Sooooo...what you guys wanna do? Go in or drive through?" Tey asks and we agree to head in and eat. I get two breakfast burritos, hashbrown, and an orange juice. There's no telling how long we'd be out today before we ate again. We were heading to the mall after this to shop a little before heading out to the movies later on. Just a day to me and my friends.

"I believe our football are gonna be a force to be reckoned with this year." Derek states, boasting about our team.

"I totally agree, and the band behind you will be even better." I say, being a proud Leprechaun.

"That depends on if you guys decide to keep that song...man I love that song. What was the name of it again?"

"Ice Cream Man Derek, it's the Ice Cream Man. I love that song too." Maya says as she shuffles through her purse.

"Are we done y'all? I'm ready to go to the mall now." Quan says and we snicker. Quan played football too, but he didn't dream to become some NFL player. He wants to be a scientist, and I don't blame him. I love science.

"Yeah, let's get there before it piles up with people." Tey says grabbing her keys. We dumped our trash and hopped back into the Jeep and headed to the mall.

"First stop, Footlocker." I announce,  hurriedly making my way over there.

"I second that." Tey says as she joins me. Maya runs off with Quan and Derek leaves to probably go pick up chicks.

"Gosh, that boy is such a pig." Tey says as she picks up a Jordan shoe.

"Yep, sad generation we live in ain't it?" I giggle, searching for a good shoe. We ended up heading to the register with one pair each.

"Yo, ain't that Mr O'Hurn?" Tey asks, pointing across the mall at Victoria Secret's store. I looked over and my jaw dropped to the floor. He was there, and he was there with a gorgeous tall woman. Although he looked uncomfortable, it Pissed me off that he practically lied to me last night just to lay with me.
The woman:

"Yeah....that's him. Let's pay for these things and go catch up with Quan and Maya." I tell her. We pay for our things and I quickly make my way out of there and far away from the couple.

"You guys are back early." Maya mentions as we finally find her in the store.

"Yep, it wasn't much in there I guess." I shrug, going through the racks.

"Mhm, Tey what really happened?" Maya asks and I give her the shocked look.

"Well, we saw Mr O'Hurn across the mall in Victoria Secret with some blonde. G here is just a little jealous." She jokes and she receives the evil eye from me.

"You mean that woman right there? She's pretty, they're coming in right now." I panic.

"Quick, Hide me!" I duck into the nearest clothing rack.

"Mr O'Hurn! Over here!" I mentally curse Maya for being so damn friendly.

"Hey you guys, haven't I seen you somewhere?" I hear him ask and I scoff. Of course idiot.

"Why yes, we attend the school you work at."

"Oh, I knew your faces were familiar. Although, it seems like you're missing one."

"Who Georgia? She's right here." Damn it Maya! She pulls me from behind the rack and I see Brock, but no Blondie. I don't even try to hide my disdain.

"Well hello to you to Miss Georgia. Seems as though you're upset."

"Yea-"

"Brocky! This is it! This is the dress I need!" Blondie pops up beside Brock excited over some bright ass pink dress. Brock looks over at the dress and scrunches his nose.

"Don't you think it's a little bright? Its gonna be cold out soon."

"We'll I'll just have it for the Spring coming." She huffs and finally looks over at us. Me, still giving the look of disdain. "Brock, are these your students?"

"Well they all attend my school, I only teach one of them and that's the shortest in the group." She looks over at me and giggles a little before noticng my look and wincing a little.

"She has one hell of a mug. Hi guys, my name's Carly. I'm Brock's little sister." My face drops and heats. His sister! Really bitch..

"Hi! I'm Maya, this is Tey, and the short one is Georgia."

"Georgia? Oh Brock this is the-"

"Yes! Carly, she my favorite student. She's been helping me out with the school and all." He gives her this look and she nods and understands.

"Okay, well I'll leave you guys to continue shopping. Come on B, Buh bye!" She practically drags Brock over to the cash register and after feeling a little embarrassed, my answers were short and I was quiet for most of the remainder of the shopping trip.

"See ya later boopx!" Derek shouts from the Jeep and I laugh at his silliness. Tey was dropping me off home since our little shopping trip was over.

"See ya later D!" I watch as they pull off and I take my bags and head into my house. "Mom! I'm home!"

"Good, Chinese is in the microwave for you!"

"Thanks mommy!" I drag my bags up to my bedroom before dropping them on the floor and rushing back down for my food. I spot my mom on the couch catching up on the Greenleaf episodes.

"Sup mom's." I plop down across from her and she glances over at me before turning her attention back to the TV.

"Work," she laughs,"You? Have you hooked another boyfriend?"

"Mom, you know me Oh not so well." She laughs again. "But there is this guy...literally has me going crazy and I just don't know why." I shake my head as I take a bite of my chicken.

"Hmm, well I know if he drives you crazy then there's definitely something special about him. I've never seen you crazy over someone. You'd always break up with them and be with another by the end of the week."

"Mom you make it seem like I'm a thot." I giggle and she snorts.

"Hit dog will holla. I'm just playing child." I place my hand over my chest in mock hurt.

"Ouch! Well I was young, and I was just having fun."

"Yeah, well I'm tired and I think it's time you head to bed to stinky."

"Oh my, do I smell?" I sniff under my arm pits.

"Go to bed child!" I giggle before hopping up and dumping my plate in the trash before heading up and stripping before hopping in the shower. After finishing up, I come out and hear light knocking at my window.

Really nigga? This late?

"Yes, Brock?" I ask, pulling my towel closer to me. His eyes glance down at the sudden movement briefly before looking back up at me.

"Just wanted to check in on you after what happened earlier today."

"It was nothing really. I just say you standing with this tall, blond, pretty woman and I thought you had lied to me. I was wrong, I'm crazy, I can admit that if she hadn't told me your relationship I would've ignored you for the rest of my life." He chuckles.

"Stop it. We know you can't ignore me."

"Wanna bet?"

"Never mind, I don't even wanna try that. Sleep tight my precious little lady bug." He plants a kiss on my forehead, his huge thumb running across my cheek.

"You too big foot." He chuckles before leaving my window and jogging into the woods. I close down my window before closing the curtain and throwing on undergarments and hopping in bed.

What am I gonna do?
❤💚💜💙💛💙💜💚❤💚💜
Thanks for reading luvs!

My only excuse for my absence is school💀. Since we have a four day break due to the hurricane and labor day and me being in my feelings, I produced this chapter.

Who knew 11th grade would be such a bitch? These underclassmen seem so irritating too!

Anyways!

💫Vote
🌟Comment
✨Follow
💫Share
DON'T BE A GHOST!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 2.1K 58
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
15K 860 31
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
269K 2.4K 42
قصه الرجل السادي الذي يقوم بممارسه معا جميع الفتيات الذي يراهم وهوه اكبر رئيس مافيا في كوريا سادي ليس لديه رحمهً في قلبه يقتل اخ البطله فتقرر الانتق...
155K 8.3K 83
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...