Jinhwan's Scandal II | kjh

By deenasawr

【COMPLETED】 I was your scandal. Or maybe I will always be? More

01: Surprise
02: First
03: Second
04: A day with Chanwoo
05: Misunderstanding & confused
06: Fucked up
07: Drifting away
08: Nightmare
09: Secret
10: He can't be mad
11: ???
12: Once being a bitch, forever a bitch
13: Everything has changed
14: Second chance & broken as fuck
15: First love
16: History repeating itself
17: Coming home
18: When they burn, they burn like a volcano
19: Complicated
20: I feel like earth is crushing down on me
21: Broke
23: I will do that too
24: I know I can't let you go
25: Too tired for everything
26: Now and forever
27: JunJin
28: Sudden request
29: Paranoid
Epilogue: Of course I would say yes, baby

22: My heart is not a puzzle that can be easily breaks and combines

1.1K 57 8
By deenasawr

《Jinhwan's POV》

I felt like something was strangling me which make me choked out for some oxygen.

"Jinhwan? Jinhwan! Are you okay?!" I heard someone's voice panicked as he/she shook my body gently before I heard fast steps coming to me.

Few minutes later, I finally stabilized and I could see who actually was with me just now. It's Yerin, my girlfriend. She was crying so hard like a baby all the time and she was never trying to let go of my hand even when the doctor and nurses were doing their jobs. I can tell by just looking at her face; that she was really worried. It somehow has made me feel warm because I know I'm still getting her attention.

"Hey," Yerin came and ran her fingers through my hair and smiled warmly at me. "Are you okay?"

I forced a smile. It's really uncomfortable to stay in bed in static position since I broke my arm and leg at the freaking same time. I nodded to her as the answer which gaining a quick kiss on my forehead. I then smiled widely and if I could now, I would jump off of bed and hug her. Is this a sign that she still loves me?

"Get well real soon, okay? I will always stay here with you," she said while tightening her grip on my left hand.

"You not mad?"

She chuckled, "That's really rude and very selfish of me to be mad after all what you did for me. How to get rid of the guilt in my heart for not believing you all this while, hm?"

I gestured her to come closer to me and she bent down towards the bed. Her face was facing me so I gently pressed my lips on hers instead of her cheek which caught her off guard when I saw her a bit shock after that.

"Stay with me," I whispered while intertwining our fingers.

She smiled as she laid down her head on the bed, next to my hand. I wanted to caress her hair so badly, I wanted to comfort her since I couldn't do so before but I only have my left hand available which already in her grip now.

"You know what?" She paused. "You were badly injured back then until it made me want to give up in life. I thought I would lose you but thank God, the operation was successfully done. I'm so thankful for that."

I remained silent, waiting for her to continue.

"I don't want you to think about anything for now, especially about Dami, you got it?" She ordered as she tried to be serious and her finger poked my cheek.

I chuckled as I nodded my head, "Aye aye captain!"

Suddenly, I saw tears in her eyes.

"Yah, uljima," I pulled my hand to wipe the tears away from her cheeks. It just made her cry more and more.

God, I really want to comfort her right now. Can I?
"I'm such a bad girlfriend for you, am I right?" She sobbed. "No one would ever stay with me if I only cause them to be injured and hurt because of me."

"Hey," I shook my head and my hand grabbed her head to force her to look at me. "I love you okay? I love you so much and I would do anything to make you safe. I don't mind these happen on me but I really can't forgive myself if you staying on the bed instead of me."

"I'm sorry..." she buried her face on my arm until I can feel the tears on it. I brought her head closer to mine and I placed a gentle kiss on her head. I wanted to cry too but I need to be stronger for her. She is the only one for me and I want her to rely on me more than anyone else.

x

"Welcome home!"

I smiled warmly as I saw the decorations all over the house. The boys made a small party for my comeback from the hospital and I couldn't say no to their excitement. I don't want to burden them just for throwing a party for me but since they insisted, then fine.

"Welcome home, hyung!" The maknae line came to me and give me a hug before I found a black marker in June's hand. He also had a smirk on his face which make me got what he is thinking.

I rolled my eyes, "Don't you dare to do whatever you are thinking now."

Bobby: Aww, hyung. You are no fun!

"Whatever but it's still a no. Where's my cake?"

Yunheong: Cake? I thought you wouldn't let us to make a party in your house anyway?

The others as well as my girlfriend burst out laughing which make me pout.

"Aww, he is sulking!" Hanbin laughed.

"Yah, stop making fun of my Jinhwan!" Yerin scolded.

The others: AWWW, MY JINHWAN~~

I smiled to myself hearing that. Yerin pulled me by the wheelchair to the living room. I just realized that we have been arguing in front of the main door.. Such a nice place to argue after all.

Chanwoo: What do you want to eat?

Donghyuk: I can take drinks for you. What do you have in mind?

Hanbin: Maybe fruits?

Bobby: Or ice cream?

I chuckled, "There's no need for that, kids. I will just let my Yerin take it all of that for me. You can have it yourselves, alright?"

They whined like a kid as if they weren't agreeing with the fact that I just want Yerin to serves my food an not them.

Bobby: Andwae, hyungggg

June: We should've threw a party only for them to cuddle and acting sweet in this house 😏

"Shut up, June," I scolded. I saw Yerin already went to table where the foods are before I continued, "I'm just trying to win her heart back again. Maybe you can understand what I mean?"

Chanwoo came to June's side and wrapped his arm around June's.

June: Euw, don't touch me!

Chanwoo: *ignoring him* It's alright, hyung. We can understand that.

Hanbin: Good luck hyung for that.

All: Fighting!

"Fighting for what?" Yerin interrupted.

I looked up to her and smiled sheepishly, hoping that someone would say something.

Donghyuk: Ani, we are just cheering up hyung so that he can be join us performing as before. That's all.

Fuh, thanks, Dong.

Yerin smiled and placed the plates on the coffee table in front of me.

-bell rang-

All of us, except me, automatically turned towards the door, thinking who might come at this hour. It almost 5 in the evening and I don't think someone would come to visit me.

"Let me answer the door," Yerin decided as she patted my shoulder and went for the door.

Chanwoo: Who do you think were ringing the bell?

Yunhyeong: *smack Chanwoo's head* why do you act like someone dangerous is coming to our house?

"Bobby please help me with this wheelchair. I need to face the door," I asked and Bobby quickly did it for me.

I saw the door was quarter opened and Yerin was poking her head out. I was wondering who is coming..

"I will be back!" Yerin yelled to us before she walked out and closed the door behind her. I can see she was trying to hide the person from us to see. That's when anxiety took the best of me.

I gestured Bobby to push me towards the door. I want to know who is Yerin seeing and what are they talking about outside of the house.

"Stop here," I said once I think I could already reach for the doorknob. "You guys can eat without me. I will be back after a while."

"Alright, hyung," Bobby replied without arguing my decision.

With the one and only hand I have for now, I reached for the doorknob and slowly opening the door, showing me Yerin's back and Hongseok who is currently standing in front of her. I frowned, what is he doing here?

Yerin: Do you think I'm stupid? I went for the doctor and they said I wasn't pregnant of your baby!

Hongseok: Yerin, please listen to me. I have reasons why I did that.

Pregnant? Hongseok's baby? I felt my heart stop beating for a sec and I decided to hear more.

Yerin: Why is that? Because you loves me? You couldn't live your life without me? Or maybe because your huge grudge towards my boyfriend, Jinhwan?!

Hongseok seemed starting to lose his mind when I saw him kicking the stone on the ground, showing how angry he was now. I couldn't believe I'm hearing this. So, Yerin slept with him before?

Hongseok: I love you, Yerin.. I love you so much! What does Jinhwan have that I'm not?! We knew each other since we were kids and why are you choosing him over me?

To my surprise, I just saw Yerin punched his chest so hard in order to block him from walking closer to her. I wanted to be there, protecting my girl but I couldn't. That's really frustrating, you know. I'm capable of doing nothing for now.

"That's because I love him and not you! Could you please move on? Your feelings towards me has buried down to earth fucking long time ago! Just get over it now," Yerin yelled.

I somehow felt touched hearing her confession but my heart breaks into million pieces when Hongseok grabbed her neck and then they kissed on the fucking lips. I slammed the door closed with a huge force, enough to attract the boys' attention. They rushed to me with worried face.

Without letting them asking me anything, I ordered, "Bring me to my room. Now."

So what's the point of me winning her heart back now when she literally has gave up to other guy like Hongseok?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 190 25
seeing her like this pains him so he continuously checked up on her every now and then. "thank you so much for everything you've done." 《START: OCTOB...
7.2K 407 29
if it's for me, i'll go to the end.
79.6K 4.8K 34
"Stop messing with me, crazy bastard!" ©anonnoying 2016 #21 - june [COMPLETED]
140K 6.1K 30
【COMPLETED】 Why do I even need to fall in love with a guy who just treat me as his scandal? ✿ Book 2 is now available ✿