Surviving The End (The Academ...

By LoveAshleyNicole

Emergency alert system activated. Panicked voices. The smell of rotting flesh and death. Devastation. On Fri... More

The beginning of the end.
The end of being alone.
Calling Dr. Green
Meeting Kota
Meeting Victor
Becoming Trouble
Meeting Nathan
He calls me Miss. Sorenson
He says I'm his Aggele.
If he's North, then Im headed South.
MRE's And Silas Hugs.
Night Watch And Bad Dreams.
Saved By A Prince.
Your My Meanie
Into The Woods We go.
Pam.
Welcome To The Morgan Estate.
Stronger Than Strong.
Monsters In My Memories.
The Three Amigos And The Big Scare.
Each New Day Brings Hope.
The Supply Run From Hell.
Getting My Boys Back.
While You're Away.
Honey, I'm home.
On Our Own.
Your My Saving Grace.
Traveling With The Tomas.
Becoming The Hunted.
The Fire In His Eyes.
Waiting For Malen'kaya Ptichka.
Making New Friends.
Facing A Fear.
She's One Hell Of A Bird.
Stuck Between A Rock And A Hard Place.
Admitting My Mistakes.
Family Meeting.
Self Defense Lessons.
Wasting Time. (Part 1)
Waisting Time (part 2)
AUTHOR NOTE.
AUTHOR NOTE.

Point. Blank. Period.

6K 327 88
By LoveAshleyNicole

Sang's POV:

Oh God No!

That was my first thought when I woke up to a vicious pain in my lower stomach. I sat upright in the bed, quickly thanking the lord I was alone and flung the covers off of me before darting to the bathroom and slamming the door shut behind me. It was here. That god awful, torturous time of the month, and I was stuck in a house full of boys...

In the middle of an apocalypse.

Fuck. My. Life.

I groaned and stipped down so I could clean myself in a quick shower before taking care of my issue and getting dressed in an graphic tshirt, sweats, and a pair of slipper boots before throwing my hair in a sloppy ponytail and heading downstairs to for a late lunch, hoping the guys would get the point to just steer clear of confrontation with me over anything, but that clearly was just wishful thinking.

When I got to the kitchen the boys were already in there and had an MRE waiting for me. God I would kill for some chocolate right now. I thought with a sigh as I made my way to the table. Gabriel was the first to notice me gave me a once over and smiled brightly, but that smile quickly dropped into a horrified expression when he looked me over again, this time more slowly.

"Jesus H. Christ Trouble what the hell are you wearing, you look like fucking shit, and what the fuck did you do to your hair? C'mon let's go, I need to fix it, NOW !" He exclaimed loudly drawing eight other pairs of eyes my direction. I looked myself over and arched a brow. I don't even look that bad. He went to stand up but I pointed a finger at him and narrowed my eyes.

"That's not nice, Gabriel. I'm fine just the way I am. I am wearing this today and that is final. Got it?" I stated, adding a fixed glare his way. His eyes went wide at the use if his actual name and he slowly sat back down. I could see his Adams apple bob as he gulped and nodded before shooting looks across the table to the other boys. I tried to smile lightly after that, to quickly diffuse the situation but a cramp hit me hard which turned it into more of a grimace.

Sean was the only one to see it and gave me a knowing, sympathetic smile before opening his arms, inviting me to come sit in his lap.

"Come here Pookie, I think you look beautiful." He beamed at me and shot the others a look. I beamed back at him as I trudged over and snuggled into his chest. Ginger and Citrus surrounded me as he rubbed my back soothingly.

"Oy, I didn't mean it trouble. Don't listen to me. I'm an ass. Your gorgeous. Just ignore me." Meanie backpedaled and I nodded at him and they all quickly changed the subject making plans for the day. I took a bite of my cheese tortellini MRE and pulled a face, I really did NOT want to eat this today, Setting it back down North- who was sitting next to Sean and I- shot me a quick glance before frowning.

"Sang baby, you need to eat something." He insisted, as the boys continued to talk, but I shook my head and closed my eyes willing the cramps to just go away. They hurt, a lot. I litteraly felt like my uterus was committing suicide in there.

"Baby, come on. Just a couple more bites." North tried to persuade me and I gave him a look that dared him to try and make me. He studied me more closely then before scooping me up and taking me into the living room, the rest of the guys barely batted an eyelash. He sat down on the couch with me in his lap before talking.

"What's wrong sang baby? Your not eating. You slept for like 10 hours." he paused to press a big, rough hand to my forehead before continuing. "Your not running a fever. Your paler than usual and holding your stomach like your..." He suddenly froze and realization crossed his features before his cheeks started to tint a light pink.

Oh my, is my big bad grumpy North star actually...blushing. I snickered internally as he coughed before standing up and grabbing my hand, pulling me upstairs and into the meeting room. He didn't say not one word and I was sure the heat radiating my blushing, embarrassed face had risen to a good 100 degrees.

When we entered the room he kept go of my hand and moved around the bar that stood on the other side of the room, before ducking down and searching the cupboards. What on earth is he looking for? I wondered. I didn't have to wonder for long though before he popped back up into view and making his way towards me with a cute, white drawstring bag with baby written on it in black. I raised an eyebrow in question but he didn't answer me, instead he swooped me into his arms bridal style and carried me back to the bedroom.

After gently placing me on the bed he sat down next to me and opened the bag. The contents it contained had me stuck between kissing the daylights out if him or crying tears if joy, but I held them both back.l and settled for a bear hug instead. Inside he had packed me a few icy hot patches, bottled water, a bag of chocolate covered pretzels, ibuprofen, and other various period necessities.

My North star.

My big, grumpy overprotective health but had gotten me chocolate and girly necessities. Yep, I started crying. He pulled back looking panicked for a second and I quickly pecked his lips whispering thank you over and over again. He chuckled and shook his head, rubbing the back of his neck with a light blush while smiling a sheepish smile. His dark eyes locked on mine, reminding me of an endless midnight sky but the glint of happiness in them shined like a star and he shrugged at me.

"Your welcome Sang baby," he mumbled under his breath. "I just hope you start to feel better soon. You rest up for a bit, I'm sure the guys will be up to see you soon if they aren't already headed this way." He said softly. He kissed me quick and hard before standing up and stalking across the room, shutting the door quietly behind him as he left.

I couldn't help but smirk that played at my lips as I looked at the bag again. He made sure it was chrystal clear this bag was mine. I gently traced over the lettering before pulling out the ibuprofen and water bottle quickly taking it before capping the bottle, stuffing it back into the bag and putting the bag down in the nightstand.

I later down and pulled the blankets over ny head just as there was a soft knock on the door before it slowly cracked open.

"T-trouble?" Meanie called hesitantly and I let off a soft 'hmmmn' in response. He entered the room and shut the door quietly behind him as he made his way over to the bed before sitting down next to me. He slowly pulled the blanket off my head and the site that created me had me wide awake and sitting up reaching for him in a heartbeat.

Meanies big chrystal blue eyes were red rimmed from crying and he had a few unshed tears in his eyes. His face was blotchy and it looked like he was on the verge of a panic attack.

"Meanie? Gabriel? What's wrong? What's going in?" I fired question after question. He didn't reply, just shook his head and placed a hand over two square frames I hadn't noticed were sitting on his lap. At first I was confused but I looked again and was hit with Deja vu hard. His family. His house. The pictures.

"Oh, Gabriel."I said softly and it was like I had pushed a button because he was suddenly choking out sob after sob. I quickly thew off my covers the rest of the way and pulled him into a tight embrace peppering kisses all across his cheek and jawline. My poor Meanie. Oh god. I could feel my eyes releasing tears if my own as I pulled him back to lay down with me.

We didn't say anything, didn't need to. We just layed there quietly, me running my fingers through his hair, gently pressing a soft kiss to his head and forehead every few minutes while I hummed Hushabye mountain over and over again,and he just sobbed quietly in my arms. After a while his sobs died down to hiccups until he was just laying there quietly, just watching me since my hums had turned into soft singing.

I was too worried about him to blush at the moment so I just continued to sing. He sighed deeply and I phased looking at him. His beautiful Crystal blue eyes never leaving mine, I could feel the intensity behind them and u suppressed the urge to shiver.

"Meanie?" I questioned softly, he didn't answer, just blinked at me.

"Meanie, do you want to talk about it?" I asked gently. I wanted him to open up to me, to tell me what was going on behind those deep blue orbs, but he just shook his head and closed them. I pressed a kiss to his forehead and he slowly looked up at me from beneath long, dark lashes. His arm around my waist tightened, drawing me closer to his body so that we were laying on our sided flush against each other.

"Okay, Meanie...but when you are, I'm right here. I'm always right here okay?" I whispered. He nodded and breathed out, his breath hitting my face and his eyes dropped down to my lips before slowly making there way back up to my own green ones. He inched closer, testing to see if I'd back away. For a second my thoughts drifted to North and how he would feel about this, but they quickly vanished as I realized he never made anything official with me. He'd never said I was his girlfriend or implied that we were exclusive.

All traces of North vanished from my brain though as Gabriel's lips met mine in a soft kiss. I hesitated only a heartbeat before my lips moved against his. He kissed me harder, lifting the arm that had been resting around my waist to gently cup my cheek. He tilted my head deepening the kiss before swiping his tongue along my bottom lip and by instinct I opened for him.

His tongue met mine coaxing me to do the same, before slowly backing off and trapping my bottom lip between his teeth, nibbling gently before pulling it back with him and releasing it with a quiet pop.

I was breathing heavily as he started to leave hot open mouthed kisses down my jawline and the column of my throat before giving a final closed mouth kiss on my shoulder. We were both panting by this point and there was a tight coil like feeling in my lower belly that I was 100% sure wasn't caused my my period.

"Trouble." He breathed my name out his voice laced with a thick huskiness to it that had my insides clenching involuntarily. He pecked my lips once, twice, three times before nudging me to roll over. I did and he wrapped his arms around me from behind in a spooning position. He kissed my temple softly before nuzzling my ear.

"Let's try and get a little nap in, okay? Trouble can't get into trouble while she's sleeping." He teased, laughing softly. I giggled and halfheartedly swatted his arms before snuggling into his warm chest. We were just beginning to doze of when a huge explosion went of on the south side of the prooerty. We shot up and out of bed like a rocket and sprinted downstairs.

"God damnit Trouble. I stand corrected...Only you could get into trouble while fucking sleeping!" He laughed as we continued to run I let out my own giggle as well, but our laughter died instantaneously when we made it out the back door the see the back wall that had been surrounding and securing The Morgan Estate blown to pieces.

There was about 100 undead all slowly shuffling inside and from the distance they were at we had about 30 minutes to pack up and get the hell out of there. We all jetted inside the house snatching up necessities and then extras before bolting down the stairs in 25 minutes. By now there were about 70 undead surrounding us and we had 3 cars at this point since Victors family had left there black Escalade here before going on their travels.

North, Silas, Nathan, Mr. Blackbourne and I jumped into action, taking out as many undead as we could, while the others piled supplies into the three different cars as quickly as possible. When everything was packed Mr. B and Nathan jumped into one car, Silas in another, and North practically threw me into the back seat of his SUV screaming for whoever was in the drivers seat to "get us the fuck out of here."

When we got to the main gate Kota and Mr. B. hopped out of their cars as I hopped out of mine and we opened the gate. We left it open and Kota started running back towards his car as did I but Mr. Blackbourne shot out one last request for us to split up and meet back at his secondary location in one week. At first I didn't understand why, but I kept my mouth shut ran back to my car to relay the message to Victor, Meanie, and North- who I'd ended up with- Now wasn't the time to question things.

Victor who was in the drivers seat nodded and took of like a bat out of hell on the road. We all sat there quietly for a while when a thought came to me that had my heart stopping in my chest. I paled and dread ran through my veins, as I realized why we were splitting up. The one question my mind kept repeating...

Who the hell blew up the wall in the first place?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 71 8
Lucy : watch commander Age: 27 Tim: nurse Age: 38 Angela: officer Age: 35 Wesley: nurse (tims boss) Age: 36 Nolan: T.O Age: 45 Celina: rookie A...
217K 9.9K 47
in a alternate story where sang and the boys dont meet up . where sang breaks free from her cage and finds her own way to live .where she finds her...
68.2K 4.5K 36
Fanfiction based on C. L. Stone's the Ghost Bird Series. I do not own The Academy Ghost Bird Series. Characters are the property of C. L. Stone and a...
4.5K 195 18
"kabhi Khushi kabhi gam" are the words related to this story... A mixture of sadness, happiness,sorrow, hatred,love, patience,care all over makes a s...