DarkShadow & WWIII (Sequel to...

By Madswashere

"Steve!" I screamed as I ran through the halls away from the cells. I ran faster and faster with a fear stric... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 7

58 5 8
By Madswashere

"WAKE UP!!!!!!!!" Ev screamed in my ear the next morning.

I shot up with my eyes wide open, looking around for anything that might be wrong.

"What?! What's wrong!?!? Is someone hurt?!"

Ev responded by falling on the floor, laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked, now standing.

"Oh. I just did that to see your reaction!" Ev exclaimed, laughing even harder.

I grabbed my blanket and slapped her in the back with it.

"Ow!" She yelled, grabbing her pillow and hitting me in the face.

"Oh it's on!" I yelled.

I jumped on her and grabbed a pillow and smacked her continuously until she smacked me in the face with her pillow. I jumped up and we battled like we were in Star Wars. I jumped on her bed and looked down at her.

"Luke, I am your father." I said in between dramatic breaths.

"NO!" Ev yelled, dramatically dropping on the ground.

She stuck her tongue out and made gagging noises to make it look like she was dying. I laughed and flopped on her bed.

"You're a jerk." I said, standing up and grabbing a T-shirt and jeans out of my closet.

I changed in the bathroom and did my hair and walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning." Ricky said, pulling me into a tight hug.

"Good morning... Um Ricky I can't really breathe." I squeaked.

He quickly let go of me and kissed my nose.

"You seem really happy today." I said, smiling.

"I am. And I would like you to know that you should be ready to go at 8:30 tonight. And you might want to dress nicely." Ricky said, pulling me closer and kissing me.

He pulled away, grinning and running off. I smiled and shook my head a little.

That's all mine. I thought, happily.

I heard Charlie scamper into the kitchen. He looked up at me and wagged his tail.

"Alright." I said, pulling out Charlie's food bowl.

I poured his food and scratched the top of his head in between the ears. After setting his food on the ground, I grabbed some cereal and sat at the table to eat.

"Ha ha ha." Tony breathed, walking into the room.

"What was that all about?" I asked.

"Behold! Chicago's famous deep dish pizza! Made by Stark and Banner company, the Food Robot!" He exclaimed.

"You didn't get the time to think of a good name, did you?" I asked.

Tony sighed.

"No... But it still makes food!"

I laughed and watched as a robot that came up to Tony's waist came in.

"And it cleans up after itself, too." He announced, proudly.

I smiled and got up to wash my dishes.

"So, I've heard Ricky's got something planned for you." Tony said, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Uncle T., what's with that look?" I asked, trying to hold back my laughter.

Tony shrugged and walked off, smirking.

I went down to the cells and visited Lara first.

"Hey." I said, walking into her cell.

She looked up and smiled a little.

"I'll be honest, I kind of missed our therapy talks." She said as I sat down on the ground.

"I'll be honest, you're not that bad. You're actually kind of nice, ya know, when you're not trying to take over the world and kill everyone."

She chuckled and looked around.

"Ya know, this place isn't so bad..."

"Can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Might as well, I won't be going anywhere anyway." She answered.

"Why'd you recruit Maggie?"

"Easy. She hated you and wanted to take away your boyfriend. Kind of like with me and Steve except different."

"What do you think of her?"

"Honestly, she's really annoying." She said in an exasperated voice. "She's always going on and on about how she should've dated Ricky and it's just so..."

I raised one eyebrow and looked her up and down.

"Oh. I guess I know how you all feel..." She said, blushing.

"And how Steve feels." I added.

She blushed harder and looked down.

"You know, sometimes it's best to let the people you love, do what makes them happy, even if it doesn't make you happy." I said, calmly.

Lara nodded and looked back up.

"I think I get it now." She said.

"My mom used to say that holding a grudge against someone is like swallowing poison and waiting for that person to die. You're only hurting yourself." I said.

"What do you mean?"

"You had a grudge with Steve for being in love with Peggy. And 70 years later, you're here."

Her eyes widened slightly and she leaned her head against the wall.

"I am such an idiot." She muttered.

I looked at her and smiled a little, knowing that I had finally opened her eyes. I stood up and was about to leave when Lara stopped me.

"Wait."

I turned and looked at her.

"Don't you want to know what Maggie's powers are?" She asked.

I nodded and sat down in front of her.

"Loki gave her dark magic, telekinesis, telepathy and teleportation. She doesn't know she has teleportation yet," she said, looking down at the farthest cell that Maggie was in, "that's why she hasn't left yet."

I looked at Maggie's cell and watched her scratch the glass wall.

"Thank you, Lara. I'll put in a good word for you." I said, standing up.

"Thank you. Oh, and have fun on your date." She said, grinning widely.

"Thanks." I said, smiling.

I left and went upstairs to the lab to talk to Tony.

"Uncle T?" I asked once I walked in.

I couldn't see him, but I could hear him muttering to himself.

"Uncle T?" I asked slightly worried.

I turned the corner and found him working on his super suit from New York.

"Tony? What are you doing?" I asked.

"Oh! I was just, working out the kinks, ya know."

I nodded.

"Oh, I found out what powers Maggie has. Lara told me." I told him.

"Awesome!" Tony said, whipping out his smart phone. "Alright, tell me what they are and I'll send them over to Fury."

"Okay, she's got telepathy, dark magic, telekinesis and teleportation." I said.

"Tel-e-por-ta-tion... Okay!" Tony said, hitting send.

He looked at the time and looked up at me.

"Hey kid, you should get ready, you're date's in forty five minutes."

My eyes widened and I began to run out of the lab.

"There'll be a limo outside ready to take you there! Ricky will meet you there!" Tony called after me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

432K 8.8K 97
"WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM ROGERS?" you yell "YOU! YOU ARE MY PROBLEM!" he yells back "WHY? WHAT DID I DO?" "NOTHING! THAT'S THE PROBLEM Y/N! EVERYDAY YOU...
104K 2.7K 19
"I woke up in a hospital that looked more high technical than a normal hospital. 'Maybe I'm in America again.' I shot straight up and I saw a Nurse r...
1.2M 35.6K 24
[CONTAINS SMUT] ❗️18+❗️ ⚠️ Cringe warning ⚠️ ~~~ You weren't exactly an Avenger... and you weren't not... it was complicated. Yes you lived in the t...
416K 11.1K 41
"Did you know" "Loki..." "DID YOU KNOW!!!" "yes....." "WHY.!....ARE YOU JUST LIKE FATHER!" "no... You're wrong, Loki..... I love you with all of my h...