Ignorance // Nalu Fanfic //

By StarryCallz

The guild was lively as ever, and it seemed to be a normal day. However the day Lisanna came back to the guil... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Sorry

61 0 0
By StarryCallz

So sorry guys, I promised to write at least two chappies a day, but I had to do packets..school............😓

And I just watched Angel beats.... I swear that anime needs an award 😭😭😭😢😢😢
Whole series to be exact, It was so emotionally sad and depressing.

This is an updated version towards what I said as my promise. I'll TRY to do my best at making the chapters, and I guarantee that many people will like my book as it is now, I know I'm doubting myself, but this book was made, because i was inspired by many fairy tail books and its creators, so i decided to give it a try. I my real thing that I like to do is draw, even though some people say I'm good in literature, doesn't mean I have to follow what others say.

So, that concludes for what I had to say...I apologize to everyone. Sarcastically saying I guess many people would hate on me...ahahaha...

Anyways, this is just a short announcement, I'm not that great of a writer, so it's ok if you hate it.
Thank you everyone for supporting me throughout this book, it may be not a huge amount of support, but I like it when i get to interest many people out of their boredom...hehe...well, bye minna!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 17.6K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
108K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
73.5K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
789K 29.4K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...