The Billionaire's Abused Assi...

By Nenerh1

Cover by: Skylar_01 Kalene Bello is your typical 22 year old. Friendly, cheery and charismatic she is trying... More

Chapter 1: It's My Fault...
Chapter 2: I'm Sorry...
Chapter 3: Job Interview...
Chapter 4: The Interview...Marco De Luca
Chapter 5: The Hire...
Chapter 6: The Handsome Stranger in the Elevator...
Chapter 7: Marco De Luca...
Chapter 8: A very big misunderstanding...
Chapter 10: ...the night he asked me to move in with him...
Chapter 11: The plan...
Chapter 12: The First Time...

Chapter 9: Lunch...

13.8K 605 168
By Nenerh1

After the horrible misunderstanding and embarrassing morning, I began my training. Felicia to her protest showed me the basics and so far I have learned them like the filing and scheduling in the computer systems. Other than that, she told me in her own words, "...I'm really not going to show you anything else since you aren't going to be here that long." isn't she lovely?

"It's noon, I'm going to lunch. Stay here until I get back and then you can go." she tells me as she picks up her purse and sashes her flat ass towards the elevator.

Shaking my head at her, I continue to go through some documents that needed to be organized for the afternoon meeting that Mr. De Luca needed.

"Felicia? Where are the Financial files that I need for the meeting?" hearing his voice through the intercom startling me.

Pressing the answer button I respond. "Sorry Mr. De Luca, but Felicia went out to lunch. It's just me here."

There was silence until the line went dead. Furrowing my eyes in confusion I hear a throat clearing making me turn to look over towards Mr. De Luca's office where he was standing looking at me with a smile.

"So Felicia left you all alone to fend the phone?" he tells me crossing his arms in front of his chest. The sleeves of his dress shirt tightened around his arms showing that he worked out. But he wasn't as big as Manny though.

"Umm...yes. But I can handle it sir."

"I don't doubt it." he says walking towards me then stands in front of the desk. "Well Kalene. Since Felicia left for her lunch break without letting me know and left you. How about you and I have lunch together and then you can accompany me to the meeting right after?"

Hesitantly I replied. "Sure Mr. De Luca." giving him a fake smile and praying that I won't run into Manny or any of his friends. It's not like it won't be hard to explain that I was only having lunch with my boss.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The drive to the restaurant didn't take too long. Mr. De Luca had his driver take us to "Milano's" which is a well known Italian restaurant in the area. Once he pulled up, Mr. De Luca opened the door then held is hand out for me to step out. Not only is he handsome but a gentleman.

"Thank you." I say quickly letting go of his hand.

Smiling back at me and nodding. "You are very welcome Kalene." then placed his hand on the small of my back to lead me towards the entrance of the restaurant.

"Benvenuto a Milano's Signore De Luca. Tavolo per due? (Welcome to Milano's Mr. De Luca. Table for two?" the hostess greets him in Italian.

"Si, grazie. (Yes, thank you.)" responding back.

"Seguitemi in questo modo si prega. (Follow me this way please.)" grabbing two menus we follow her towards the inside of the dining area.

"Qui andiamo signore, il vostro cameriere sara qui a breve. Godere. (Here we go sir, your waiter will be here shortly. Enjoy.)" nodding curtly as she placed the menus on the table then turned to leave.

"Here we go signorina." pulling out my chair and gesturing to sit.

"Gratzie." thanking him in Italian. 

Pushing my chair in, Mr. De Luca pulls out his chair on the other side of me with a smile. "You speak Italian?"

"Un po." I tell him lifting my hand up separating my thumb and pointer finger an inch.

Chuckling he shook his head. "Well, it seems like I will have to teach then."

Nodding my head yes I pick up the menu and peruse through it. Everything looked so good and a bit pricey.

"Get anything you'd like. My treat of course." he says looking through the menu also.

"Ciao, my name is Gio and I will be your server. May I take your drink order?"

"Ladies first." Marco says.

"I will take a water please."

Writing it down Gio turns to my boss. "And your signore?"

"I will take an Iced Tea please."

"I will be right back with your drinks." 

"Thank you." we say at the same time making us both laugh a bit.

We both stayed quiet as we continued to look through the menu. Deciding to go with the Lasagna which is one of my favorite dishes I close the menu setting it down on the table.

"Did you decide what you wanted to eat?"

"Yes sir. I think I will be ordering the Lasagna with the side of Ceasar salad." I tell him closing the menu."

"Hmm, sounds good."

"Here we go. A water and an Iced Tea." Gio returned with our drinks. "Are you ready to order?"

"Yes, the signorina and I would like the Lasagna with Ceasar salads on the side per favore." Mr. De Luca orders for the both of us then hands Gio the menus.

"Alright, two Lasagnas and salads coming shortly." Gio nods curtly then turned around leaving us alone.

"Grazie." Mr. Dre Luca says with a smile as he then looks at me. "So Kalene, how was your morning so far?"

Putting my glass of water down I respond. "Interesting." telling him honestly.

Nodding his head in agreement he sits back on his chair. "Again, I am truly sorry for the misunderstanding in my head. It's not everyday that I walk into my office and see my new assistant kneeling down in front of my brother's...crotch." chuckling.

Blushing at the image I wouldn't blame him for thinking that Carlo and I were doing something inappropriate. "Sir, you have nothing to apologize for. I think if I was the one that had walked in I would have probably thought the same. Just know that I would never, ever do that, especially with anyone in the office. I don't think it's appropriate to date someone that you work with, especially your boss..." 

Mr. De Luca frowned but masked it with a smirk. "That's good to know. Do you not date co-workers from experience?"

"No, I...well I don't think it's a good idea because if things don't work out then you'll have to see the person at work everyday and it's...awkward." I tell him, plus I have a boyfriend.

"That makes sense." he nods his head with a small grin. "So, does it mean you are in a personal relationship?"

Taking a drink from my water he waited for my answer until setting the glass down. "Yes for almost two years now." telling him with a tight smile. 

"Hmm, alright. That's...nice." frowning at the end of his sentence. Mr. De Luca looked to be in deep thought and I was waiting for him to continue asking me about my relationship but he stayed quiet.

"Here you are signore and signorina, your meals." Gio interrupted the awkward silence between my boss and I.

"Grazie, it looks and smells delicious." he tells Gio and looks over to me with a small smile that seemed a bit forced. "Buon appetito!" taking his fork and digging in.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Walking towards Manny and I's apartment from the bus stop I smiled. It has been such a busy day that I couldn't wait to take off my clothes and enjoy a nice warm shower.

After eating lunch with my boss and discussing my duties as his assistant, we went straight to the meeting. I had to admit I was nervous but Mr. De Luca encouraged me not to be. 

"Don't worry Kalene, this people are more nervous than you are since they are the ones making the propositions to me and the company. Walk in there with your head held high as if you owned the place and sit next to me. Take notes on what it's proposed and if I need any document I will just ask you." he had told me then gave me his breathtaking smile making me feel at ease.

Taking a deep breath, I went in and after two hours of the meeting and doing as he had told me, I didn't feel nervous like I thought I would be.  When the meeting ended we came back to the office where Felicia gave me glares until it was time to go home. I swear she has a big problem with me and it's only my first day. I only Pray she doesn't give me a hard time tomorrow and for the rest of the week.

Going up the stairs I take my keys out to unlock it. I wish Farrah had been able to give me a ride home, but she had texted me to let me know she had to leave early for an appointment she had to go too. I would just see her tomorrow.

Pushing the door wide open, I take the key out of the keyhole and close it. The apartment was quiet and dark and I was thankful Manny wouldn't be home until tomorrow. Taking a few steps in I was pushed roughly against the wall hitting my back hard. Not knowing what was going on or having a chance to scream, the hallway light was turned on revealing a very mad Manny.

"Man-?" I began to say but his hand quickly went up and across my face causing me to lose my balance falling down to the floor.

"Where the f**k were you and who the f**k where you with?" he screams above me. He sounded furious.

Trying to sit up as I hold my cheek that was stinging, I felt tears roll down my cheeks. "I go to work so I can make a better life for us and my whore of a girlfriend is out with some unknown f**ker?" he spat in my face. Fisting my hair with his hand he pulled me up making me wince from the tight grip he had on my hair.

"Man-Manny...it's not what you think. Please..." I begged to explain but he slapped me again harder on the same cheek.

"It's not what I think? You don't know what I'm thinking right now Kalene. I'm thinking that your ungrateful lying whore self thought that I wasn't going to find out that you were out with some other man making me look like a f**king chump." he seethed gripping my hair again.

"Who is he Kalene? Who the f**k is this mother f**ker you are f**king behind my back?"

I couldn't catch my breath and the grip that Manny had on my hair was making my head pound that I couldn't think straight. "TELL ME, YOU CHEATING, LYING WHORE!"

Flinching from his scream I took deep breaths. "I'm-I'm not che-cheating on you Manny...please be-believe me. He- he is my new boss." I stuttered trying to make him realize that Mr. De Luca was just my boss.

Manny had no expression on his face. He let go of my hair but pushed me down to the floor hard. Wincing from the impact I scurried to the wall once I saw him take a step towards me. Bending down he grabbed my chin hard making me look him in the face. "You better not be lying to me Kalene."

Shaking my head no fast. "I'm...I'm not. I started my new job today and Mr. De Luca had us go to lunch to discuss the meeting that we had to go to after. I swear Manny, I'm not lying." I cried.

Manny glared at me as he looked in between my eyes. Letting go of my chin I placed my hand on it since it hurt so badly. He stood up looking down at me. "I better not find out you are lying. You know what will happen if you are. Right?"

I shook my head yes. "Y-yes." I whispered.

Sighing deeply he looked at his watch. "Great, you are going to make me late." he hisses turning around to leave but stopped to look at me. "Make sure you put ice on your face so it doesn't swell up as badly." then turned and walked away towards the door.

Waiting for him to open and close the door, I let out a loud sob and held my cheek that I knew was swelling up. Leaning down to lay on my side I cried and cried until I couldn't cry anymore.

A/N: 09/26/2016

Hey guys, everyone is well. I know I haven't updated but I have been busy and emotionally drained. I started this update last week and I couldn't write and finish it until today. Hope you guys like it.

Marco and Kalene went to lunch to get to know one another and discuss the meeting but when she got home, Manny attacked her. How did he find out?

I will try to update whenever I have time, so I can't promise you right away, sorry. Have a Blessed week.

Thanks for Reading, Voting and Commenting... Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 61 14
In this enthralling romance, love and intimacy collide powerfully between two individuals who couldn't be more different. Like two sides of a coin, t...
26.5K 643 67
I put on a show only for him in front of hundreds of people. I bring one hand up to my hair flicking them to the other side, trailing that hand down...
93K 2.4K 40
For 23 years old woman, Gia Florence went through lots of breaks up and she never been in a relationship for more than six months. All because she en...
45.7K 2.6K 62
Until a year ago, Kacey's life had always been easy. But when it rains, it pours, and he loses what always seemed a given. A year and a half later, h...