I Hate You, Anderson (girlxgi...

By ChrissWitDoubleS

How did this happen again? I thought to myself as I breathe in her sweet intoxicating scent, while we cuddle... More

Disclaimer
Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fifteen

13.9K 394 163
By ChrissWitDoubleS

Zeta's P.o.V

Anderson drove as if I'm not with her. She's quiet than usual, which I'm not really used to. She keeps on tapping the steering wheel like she's tense or something.

I took a few glances at her every once in awhile, and I can see she's thinking deeply of something. What could it be? Maybe she regretted bringing me with her? Well that wasn't my fault, it's hers. Psh.

I took another glance at her and was quite shocked when I saw her staring at me.

"You know what you're doing is kind of rude." she said smirking at me. Her serious self was gone and back to the usual Anderson.

"Psh. I wasn't looking at you. I'm looking outside your window." I said keeping my cool face on.

"Right." She said with a glint of amusement in her voice.

She continued driving and honestly, I'm starting to feel sleepy. Where on earth could she be taking me?? I hope she's not planning on killing me. That's absurd. Or maybe she'll rape me?! Oh my god! But that's absurd too. Oh well. If she's going to rape me then kill me, she better not make my body look ugly or something.

What the hell am I even thinking??

I felt myself start to dose off.

I woke up hearing Anderson yell at someone. I can hear murmurs so I'm assuming she's talking on her phone. I don't want to make it awkward for the both of us so I kept my eyes shut.

"Shut up! We're not paying all of you so you can watch her get beaten! You could've stopped him from doing that!.....I'm gonna fire you---I am an Anderson so I have all the fcking rights to fire you idiot! You better not be there when I come home--yes I am serious! Of course I'm mad! Are you fcking serious right now?! Pack your things and get out of my house!" With that said, I heard her threw her phone on the dashboard making me flinch.

Wow. She's furious. I remember the afternoon she almost killed Jaden. My god. She's scary.

"I'm sorry if I woke you up." She suddenly spoke making me jump a bit in surprise.

I opened my eyes then looked at her confusingly. She's looking in front but she's now showing a soft expression.

"H-how did. . ."

"You're not a good pretender McKenzie." She butted in with a smirk on her lips.

"Yea whatever." I rolled my eyes at her then shifted a bit on my seat.

"Are you okay?" I asked after a couple of seconds. Well I know she's not okay and it's a stupid thing to ask after hearing her outburst earlier.

I heard her sighed so I glanced at her side but she quickly gave me a small smile. "I'm good." She answered.

Not believeing her answer, I sighed instead. Silence engulfed us again and I still can't move on from her conversation to whomever she was talking to earlier.

"Who's that you're talking to earlier, if you don't mind me asking?" I know I don't have the right to ask her that but I was curious. Sue me.

Again, silence can be heard between us, aside from the sound of the engine. I was about to tell her to forget that I asked but she finally spoke.

"It was our butler. But it's fine so just forget about it, okay?" She said. I hummed a response to her, not pushing any further questions. It's private and even if it's not, we're not friends so she won't just open up to me.

We've been on the road for god knows how long. Where in the world is she taking me?? Are we even still in the US??

Then as soon as I thought about that, Anderson parked outside a flower shop.

"Wait here." She ordered then went out of the car. She walked towards the shop leaving me here, curious.

If she's buying flowers, she could've just bought them near our university. Tss.

Since I have nothing to do, I fished my phone in my pocket then checked if I have any messages or calls. And I do have a couple of messages. One is from Zion asking me if I have a spare pencil he could use for his drawing class. I replied quickly. Then I opened Carrie's messages asking me where I am, that I'm not in the dean's office, did something happen, and if Anderson is involved. I laughed to myself when I read the latter one. Yes, Anderson is involved. I replied to her so she won't worry anymore. I told her what happened.

And in just a couple of seconds, my phone vibrated and I knew it was Carrie. I was about to read her message when Anderson opened the door with a bunch of flowers. I quickly slid my phone back in my pocket, as if I was afraid she'll caught me.

"That's so many." I commented after she settled on her seat then gave me the flowers as if I'm her assistant. Urg! I was about to argue with her but she just glanced at me then smiled a little before she started driving again. Urg! Her silence is annoying me, did she know that?

"Can you please hold on to them for awhile?" She asked which made me smirk to myself after hearing her say please. She's polite after all.

I hummed a yes but I asked to whom are these flowers for.

"My sister loves these." She suddenly spoke. She have a sister?

"You have a sister?" I blurted. I was watching her every move and when I asked that, her face gave a pained expression. Which was gone in a flash just like that. She gave me another small smile before she nodded.

She didn't talk anymore after that. She just drove like she's stuck in her own little world. I didn't dare to ask anymore, the atmosphere is a bit heavy so I just stayed quiet. Until I saw where we're heading.

I shifted uncomfortably on my seat when we entered the cemetery. Oh god! Is this where she'll kill me? Oh my please don't let her kill me. I'm still young! I have a lot of dreams to chase! I don't want to die here!

"Zeta!" I heard Anderson yelled making me snap from my dying thoughts. I looked at her with worry in my eyes but when I saw her smiling face, my worries were all gone in an instant. I suddenly felt safe. Safe from our killer? Shut up brain!

"Are you okay? I kept on calling your name but you're just staring outside." She said. I cleared my throat and told her I'm fine.

"Let's go?" She asked. I raised my brow at her. Is she serious? What are we going to do here?? It's so creepy here. "C'mon McKenzie, I'll introduce you to someone. Don't worry, I'm here." She said then she placed her hand on top of mine making me shiver, in a good way I think. It's just a simple gesture from her but it felt as if she hugged me making me feel secured. I nodded, smiling. She went out of the car, dashed to my side and opened the door for me. I thanked her for her gentlewoman gestures.

Cold breeze can be felt and it made me shiver. And being in this cemetery did not help either. Not until I felt something warm engulfed my upper body. It's Anderson's jacket.

I looked at her confused but she just gave me a warm smile. Her now infamous smile, which made my blood rose to my head making my face all red. "T-thanks." I can't help but stutter. I heard her chuckle and instead of getting annoyed, I just stayed quiet. What is happening to me?

"Here we are." She said cheerfully after stopping in front of two gravestones. I was confused so I walked towards it then my eyes grew wide.

"McKenzie, meet my sister and my brother." She said as if she's introducing me to a real person. I don't know what to do since this is the first time someone introduced me like this.

"H-hi?" I said awkwardly and I actually waived at the gravestones. I heard Anderson chuckled then she took the flowers from me then placed them in front of the gravestones.

"How about this?" I asked her pertaining to the bouquet of flowers left on my hand. She smirked at me then spoke. "They're for you." She said making my face redder than before. I felt my stomach churned or something. Am I sick or what?? Ugh! I'm not used to this kind of sweetness from her. My god, what's she doing to me?!

"Tanya, Tobey, this is Zeta. But I call her McKenzie since she's calling me Anderson. Imagine her calling me in front of our family, we'll all look at her weirdly, right?" She suddenly spoke then she laughed making the butterflies in my stomach rumble. This laugh I heard right now is really something. It's the first time I heard her laugh like that. Like she's really happy. I shook my head smiling as I imagined what she just told her siblings.

"She's annoying me so much so I want to annoy her too. It's nice to finally meet the both of you." I explained then I kneeled beside Anderson, who glanced at me with a shocked face. Maybe she thought I'll find it weird talking to gravestones and I'll just stand behind her with a dumbfound look. Well it is weird for me, but seeing her smiling like this, makes it all look normal to talk to no one else but these gravestones in front of us. I gave her a warm smile before I spoke.

"I bet they're amazing." Her lips slowly pulled upward giving me a heartwarming smile.

"Yes. Yes they were." She said as she looks at the stones.

Silence engulfed us as we both stare at these gravestones. It's not an awkward silence, it's actually peaceful.

I read the words engraved on the marble stones, Tanya Anderson, Born January 23, 1992, Tobey Anderson, Born March 21, 2006. They're both young. But that's not what caught my eye. It's the date just below their born date. Both September 15, 2012. I wonder what happened? Is it an accident?

I looked at Anderson curiously and I found her biting her lower lip like she's trying her best not to cry. I felt a tug on my heart after seeing her like this. She's not really the Anderson everyone knows. Yes she is everything I thought of her but inside, she's broken. This is the side of her that no one in the university knows.

"They died because of me." I was shocked to hear those words from her. "Atleast that's what my father thinks." She sat on the grass just in front of the gravestones then she hugged her knees. I sat beside her too since my knees are tired from kneeling.

"I-I tried to save them, but I-I wasn't able t-to." She choked on her words and I swear it broke my heart. As swiftly as I can, I hugged her tight from her behind. I heard her sobbed as she held tightly on my arms. Like she doesn't want to let me go. I don't know what came over me, but in that exact moment, I felt like I needed her to know that she's not alone. That it's not her fault. That nobody wants what happened. I can feel her pain even though I haven't lost someone dear to me. It's like my heart's screaming in pain as I hear her cry and saying sorry repeatedly, instead of her annoying remarks.

I tightened my embrace to let her know that I'm not going to leave her side. That it's okay for her to cry even though it's hurting me. I just want her to feel that I'm here for her.

Especially now, now that I know I feel something for her.

***

Hey!

How are you guys? Missed me? Aha I know you didn't.

Sorry if it took me a long time to update. You guys know what happened to my phone, and I have work so I didn't have much time to write chapters. But I'm glad I was able to write one now.

I'm sorry for this chapter guys. It's sad I know. :( though I hope you'll still like this.

Well honestly speaking, I'm not really sure why I wrote this chappy. Well anyways. I still hope this is okay. *shrugs*

-chriss

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.5K 2.8K 31
He betrayed and faked to be fully gay to possibly get in my pants. She left me for a girl she met on a trip. And to think my life was actually GOOD...
7.3K 365 16
I awoke to shuffling in my room. I looked over to my alarm clock. 2:47. The hell? The shuffling comes closer to my bed and I tense when I see a shado...
504K 20.7K 55
She's that one nice popular girl. She's out of the closet, too, and everyone still loves her. Everyone but me. No one can possibly be that perfect. A...
125K 5.1K 60
*COMPLETED* *EDITING ON PROCESS* "can you not be so horny for godsakes! I'm your bestfriend... remember?" I said throwing a fit, obviously panicking...