Back For You ~ One Direction

By TheOfficeAddict05

Catherine has a difficult time with relationships; none have worked out because the guys were either dared to... More

Back For You ~ One Direction
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
.~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
~Chapter 37~
~Chapter 38~
~Chapter 39~
~ Chapter 40 ~
~ Chapter 41 ~
The Final Chapter

~Chapter 22~

33 1 0
By TheOfficeAddict05

*Harry POV*

I was probably the least hung over of the nine of us, well Luke wasn't very drunk either, but he was still having an awful hangover. All of us had crashed at Liam's place. The girl's were at mine and Cat's house. 

I went into the kitchen and started brewing a lot of coffee. Then my phone rang; loudly. I hear groans from all the guys and I quickly answer the phone. 

"I GOT A TATTOO!" It was Catherine. Was she really that drunk that she got a tattoo last night and was too drunk  to remember getting it. 

"What does it say?" I half laugh. 

"Bethany." She said. 

"Your name," I laugh, "Is Catherine." 

"I know, I think it's to symbolize my first role in a major movie." 

"Oh, well that makes sense." I say. "Don't forget about the interview we have this evening." 

"Right, why is there an interview on Christmas Eve? That's family time." 

"Well, we can have family time after the interview."

"Yeah," She says. "So you're up, does that mean no hangover?" 

"Not totally," i answer. "I drank last night, but the boys have massive headaches so I'm making them some coffee and pancakes." 

"Awe, you never stop giving." She says. "Did you have fun last night?" 

"Yeah, we almost lost Niall. But it was great. Did you have fun?" 

"Yeah. More fun than I thought. The most alcohol I've ever had- well actually the only alcohol I have ever had." She answered. "Oh, guess what crazy think my drunken self did last night?" 

"Huh?"

"I went bungee jumping!" 

"That's my girl, facing your fears." I say. She giggled. I smiled, I love her so much. Why am I thinking this? "You're adorable, I love you so much." I told her. she giggled again. 

"I love you too, Mr. Fiance." 

"Ms. Fiance." I reply. 

"You're a dork." She laughed. 

"You're more so!" I teased. 

"My name isn't Morso, it's Catherine." 

"Oh? I thought it was Bethany!" 

"Shut up, butterfly boy." 

"Oh, touche!" I say. "Well, this coffee is done, so I'll see you soon my lovely bride-to-be." 

"Okey dokey. See ya almost-hubby!" 

"Bye," I say, she repeats me and I hang up the phone. 

"BOYS!!" I yell, then remember they're hungover and laugh as they groan in pain. 

*Catherine POV*

I put on this outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=101602507 for the interview today. I will not be _in_ the interview but Harry asked me to come with him.

*LATER*

We were at the studio. The boys will be on the "Jenny Jones Talk Show." Jenny is very nice, I met earlier when the boys were rehearsing for the show. They're on in five minutes. 

"Five, four, three..." The camera guy held up his fingers ("Two, one") they started shooting. 

"Hello everyone! I'm Jenny Jones, and this is my talk show. Tonight we have many fun things planned, but most importantly, I have One Direction here tonight! Who's excited?" The whole ground goes bonkers, cheering for the boys being here. I was in the first row with Gemma and Anne next to me. None of the other girls came today. "And now, without further redo, let us welcome, Liam, Louis, Zayn, Niall and Harry!" Everyone stood on their feet, and we all cheered ecstatically. The boys walked onto the stage and sat on the long couch. 

"Now, I know your tour ended a while ago, but have you been recording or anything?" Jen asked. 

"Well, we can't give too many details, but we are starting to record." Liam answered. Louis looked sternly at the camera, and he said "Now, Directioners, that does not give your permission to leak our songs. Same goes for you Niall." Everyone laughed. 

They went through asking questions and answering them and being silly and super adorable. A year ago, I never imagined to be here, both physically and mentally. I never knew I'd be so desperately in love with Harry Styles and getting married at the end of the month. I never imagined my life be so perfect right now. 

"Now, this question is specifically for Harry," Jenny said. "You confirmed that you are engaged to Catherine McDougna your co-star in Not a Game, correct?" 

"Yes," Harry said. I smiled as Gemma nudged me. I can't wait to have her officially as my sister. 

"Okay, so when is the big day? I know you made the announcement a few months ago, but have you chosen a date yet?" 

"Yeah, Catherine and I are having our ceremony on the thirty-first. The actual "I do's" will be said on the fist though so we can have a New Year anniversary." 

"That's a cute idea. Well, I wish you the best of luck with that coming up so soon. I also understand she is here? Is that her in the front row there?" 

"Yeah that's my Catherine with my mom and sister." Harry said and pointed at me. 

"Why don't you come on up here then?" She asked. I got stiff. Harry smiled to reassure me and I was able to stand and walk onto the stage. I squeezed my body between Harry and Niall at the end of the couch nearest Jenny. 

"Are you excited for the big day?" 

"I am very excited. These past few months have flown by, but I am stoked to be married to this big dork." Harry pretended to be offended. 

"And have you had to cope with criticism from the massive Harry fans?I know the fans can get very protective of the boys." 

"Um," I look at Harry, then back to Jenny. "For the most part they have been very supportive of our relationship, I was actually worried they wouldn't like me, but I think they've warmed up to the idea, and I'm very happy about that. It was a little rough at the beginning, but I didn't take to heart because they don't know me, so they can't really judge me." 

"Right, jealousy makes girls a little crazed, especially when it comes to attractive celebrities such as these boys." Jenny Jones replied. 

"Yeah, I mean I totally understand, because not too long ago, I was just a fan, so I totally get the whole "I'm gonna marry him someday" and I totally believed while not believing it at the same time." I said. "I mean obviously not all the trillions of fans they have will marry them because there's only five of them, but you know, it's good to have to have protective fans and stuff because then no matter what you someone there for you. I mean they could probably murder someone and the fans would still love them unless it was one of the boys who the victim of the other boys. The fans are great, I mean I have so many followers on twitter and I had like three before I met him." 

"Right, the fans are great and very supportive and caring," Jenny added. 

"And there's lots of fan fictions out there and they're amazing." I say. 

"They're dirty though, a lot of them pretty dirty." Louis added. "I hope it's not the young fans writing those at least..." 

"I myself wrote a few before, I suck at writing so they were pretty bad." I say. 

"OH! I am so reading it!" the boys all shouted at me. 

"NO way!" I said. 

"Okay, okay." Jenny laughed. "How did you guys meet? There are many rumors floating around and I'm not which one was true." 

"Which rumors did you hear?" Harry asked. 

"I heard that you met at an A Day To Remember concert?" 

"False," i say. 

"That you met at the baker he works at and he sold you six cupcakes and teased you about eating them all?"

"False, except I would do that to her. Jeesh cat why do you eat so many cupcakes?" Harry teased and I playfully punched him in the stomach and he played it out like I stabbed him with a poisonous machete.

"Okay, the last one I heard  was that you met at a meet greet and she recited every word to you Best Song Ever music video?"

"No, however, I do know every word that video." I say. "We actually met on the X Factor. I had just got a dancing job. So, make it official, Harry and I met on the X Factor when I fainted into his arms." I explain. "We did meet at camp when we were little, but it's been years since then, so we really only count the X Factor encounter." 

"I took her to see Nemo in 3D for out fist date." Harry said proudly. 

"Yes, this big dork loves Finding Nemo." 

*LATER* 

I was back in my seat and the boys were getting onto the other stage to perform. They were singing Story of My Life, from their new Album, Midnight Memories. 

Written in these walls are the stories that I can't explain

I leave my heart open but it stays right here empty for days

She told me in the morning she don't feel the same about us in her bones

It seems to me that when I die these words will be written on my stone

And I'll be gone gone tonight

The ground beneath my feet is open wide

The way that I been holdin' on too tight

With nothing in between

The story of my life I take her home

I drive all night to keep her warm and time

Is frozen (the story of, the story of)

The story of my life I give her hope

I spend her love until she's broke inside

The story of my life (the story of, the story of)

Written on these walls are the colors that I can't change

Leave my heart open but it stays right here in its cage

I know that in the morning

I'll see us in the light upon your ear

Although I am broken, my heart is untamed still

And I'll be gone gone tonight

The fire beneath my feet is burning bright

The way that I been holdin' on so tight

With nothing in between

The story of my life I take her home

I drive all night to keep her warm and time

Is frozen (the story of, the story of)

The story of my life I give her hope

I spend her love until she's broke inside

The story of my life (the story of, the story of)

And I been waiting for this time to come around

But baby running after you is like chasing the clouds

The story of my life I take her home

I drive all night to keep her warm and time

Is frozen

The story of my life I give her hope (give her hope)

I spend her love until she's broke inside (until she's broke inside)

The story of my life (the story of, the story of)

Jenny Jones joined them on stage when they finished singing. "Let's all give another round of applause to One Direction! Thanks for watching, tune in next for Selena Gomez and Michael Meyers!" 

I was cheering so loud. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 353 28
After coming back from summer camp Riley Johnson was having a the time of her life having the chance to meet a boy and fell in love with him. then ou...
58.4K 769 56
This is the story of a girl named Y/N and a boy named Harry Styles. They start off as best friends and are close. (But not as close as Harry and Loui...
564K 18K 50
What is Love at first sight? Getting butterflies in your stomach or having your palms sweat buckets? What defines it, and is it even possible to happ...
17.1K 403 51
An Average girl named, Danae Laura Bennett. Who lives her life normally. She has a Boyfriend who are always far away from her. Until she get the...