Adopting the Bad Boy

By jade775

When mum and dad sat us down and said they were adopting, me and my two brothers were shocked, we are all in... More

1- Adopting?
2~ Welcome to the family
3~ School
4~What Zach Thinks
5- Run ins with Evil
6- Kisses
7- The "Boyfriend"
8- He punched who!!!
9// "I want to help you"
10//Bad Boy
12// Stop!
13// "What do you mean she's not in a good place?"
14// Family Night
15// Hospitals
16// "Summer's missing!"
17// Troubled new guy
18// Parting with the New Guy
19// A little game I like to call, Never Have I Ever
20// "I came to Talk to You."
21// What if she doesn't love me back?
22// You are too cute!
23// What is your heart telling you?
24// Let Him go back to His Drugs & Girls
25// I'm sorry, I can't help myself
26// Please put your clothes on!
27// You think you're the only one with a little problem?
28//May I Have This Dance
29// Soon we'll make our baby again
30// The Plan
31// Really Life Is Great
32// Son, We will Get Her Back

11//"I have to do this"

1K 41 6
By jade775

"Summer!" I hear someone shout as I slowly peel my eyes open.

"Summer Blue Young!" Yet again the same voice but I just can't seem to put a name to it. Suddenly my bedroom door bursts open and there stands Greyson, followed closely behind by Jayden.

"Oh my goodness. You're ok." Jay says running and jumping on my bed.

"You scared the living day lights out of us SB where have you been?" Grey asks.

"I've been everywhere but school." I say bluntly.

"Why did you leave school?" Grey continues throwing questions my way.

"Because I felt like it Greyson, is that ok with you?"

"No it's not ok with me Summer, and you never leave because you feel like it so tell me why did you leave?"

"Because of Zach and don't ask questions this isn't something you should get into."

"Don't tell me what to do Summer."

"Fuck off Greyson I'm not in the mood, not today." Grey leaves the room but Jayden stays there on the bed laying next to me.

"Do you wanna talk?" Jayden asks in a caring tone.

"No not really." I say in more of a whisper. In that moment the doorbell rings and Jay gets up to answer it. A few minuets later there is a knock at my door.

"Come in." I say to the person at the other end.

"It's just me babe." Chase says shutting the door behind him and coming to sit next to me on the bed. He pulls me into his chest and I lay there not saying a word while he plays with my hair. Chase has always been very gentle with me, thats why I trust his so much.

"Hey babe?" He asks softly.

"Yeah?" I reply.

"Why did you leave school?" Why is everyone asking the same question?

"I don't really want to talk about it. But hey guess what?"

"What?"

"I saw Lucas today." I say already feeling better.

"Oh, really." Chase replies looking down.

"Chase you have nothing to worry about Lucas is like a brother to me, trust me." I reach up and peck his lips giving him reassurance. This leads to a full makeup session but nothing further, we never go further. We pull apart and I fell better than I was but still I'm not complete but I brush it off.

Chase leaves after a few hours so I trek downstairs in hope to find some dinner. I find a plate on the counter that has my name on it so I'm guessing that's my dinner. I pick it up and go into the lounge room to watch movies. As I round the corner I hear giggles, girly giggles. I am the only girl in this house cause last time I checked both mum and dad are out of town. I stop at the edge of the couch to see Zach with a girl, not the same girl as earlier today, no a different one.

"Zachary! For fucks sake would you take your dirty toys somewhere else, somewhere that isn't my house. NO scratch that, somewhere that I won't see cause I've had enough of you and your skanky whores!" I scream so loud the house shakes.

"You live with the Young family?" The skank questions.

"Yes he fucking lives with us now get out of my house before I make you!" I shout at her. She hurries to her feet and runs out of the room, seconds later I hear the front door shut.

"What the hell was that Summer?" Zach asks me.

"That was me putting the whore in place. Don't think about bringing girls home ever again Zach. Well that's if they would be brave enough to cross my path."

"It's my house to Summer. Yeah I haven't lived here as long as you but it's the first place I can call home. If I want to bring a friend over you can't tell me I'm not allowed."

"The thing is Zach they aren't your friends. You told me yourself that your a player so they are just going to come and leave, just like our parents." I say whispering the last part.

"I cant help it Summer, I'm sorry."

"No stop with the you cant help it bullshit, you just don't want to. What ever happened in your past you don't want to relive it. Well guess what your going to have to one day, so why not now!"

"Because it's to hard. Your right I don't want to relive it, it will kill me inside all over again and I don't want that to happen."

"Well I'm here always, I don't care if we are fighting or not agreeing I'm always here cause thats what family does." Although I'm still shouting I mean every word.

"Goddammit I wish you could understand." Zach whispers.

"Understand what?" I whisper back.

"How much I want everything to be normal, but nothing with me is ever normal." He said looking down.

"Normal is boring Zach but you can be your own you, you can be a better you." I find myself saying softly.

"I wish that was true." He turns around and leaves walking upstairs and I don't stop him.

I start watching disney channel and nothing is the same anymore, theres no Hannah Montana, no Wizards of Wavely Place, Kim Possible and no Suite Life of Zach and Cody. I miss all them shows, I miss being young with no problems.  I find myself slowly drifting to sleep as spongebob square pants plays on the tv.

I feel like I'm being thrashed around on a roller coster, I never knew dreams could seem so real.

"Summer." I hear someone say.

"Summer wake up." I slowly peeled my eyes open after I realised it wasn't a dream.

"Who is it? What do you want?" I say grumpily.

"It's Chase."

"Chase? What are you doing here Chase?"

"Zach called me, I don't know how he got my number, but he called me and asked if I could come look after you so I'm here."

"What time is it? And I don't need babysitting."

"It's 2am and I know you don't need baby sitting I told him that but he made me come anyway."

"Wait where is Zach? And where are the twins?" I ask sitting up straight realising I'm on the couch.

"I have no clue but no one is here." Chase explains.

"I have to find them." I was confused why Zach would call Chase, I mean he could have called anyone else, he hates Chase, something just didn't seem right.

"No babe stay here."

"No Chase, something could be really wrong." I run upstairs and into my room I switch the light on and walk  to my walk in closet to change my clothes.

"Summer." I hear Chase whisper as he enters my room.

"Get out Chase I'm getting changed."

"Really Summer how long do I have to wait, you say you love me but you still won't have sex with me."

"Chase this is not the time to be talking about that, I going to look for Zach you can come or leave its up to you."

"No I think I have a different idea my sweet Summer."

"I'm not up for any games Chase."

"Oh but you'll like this one." He starts walking toward me with evil looking eye and I find myself taking a step back.

"What are you doing Chase?"

"I'm just going to take what's mine."

My feet hit the edge of the bed and I had no where to escape from Chase's evil eyes.

"It won't hurt baby, I promise I won't hurt you." He say coming closer and closer.

He pushes me on the bed and I scoot all the way to the other side.

"What are you doing Chase? You don't have to do this." I say but it comes out as a whisper.

"I do have to do this."

He gets on the bed and continues coming closer and closer. He leans down to me and pecks me on the lips, roughly, then he kisses down my neck and I try pushing him away but he just won't budge. He starts playing with the bottom of my shirt and starts pulling it up little by little.

"Please stop Chase." I try to say forcefully but it come out as a whisper again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.7K 827 46
Savannah falls in love with her next door neighbour, her housemate and her brothers friend. Their relationship is a secret. How will she react when s...
9.9K 345 88
| COMPLETE | [this is the first draft of my story. so, if there's grammatical mistakes and continuity errors, i apologize and i will be editing in th...
3.2M 79.3K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...
874K 21.8K 25
He's a Goodie-Goodie, And He's a Dirty Rich Boy. He volunteers at soup kitchens, He's never worked a day in his life. He would rather spend time with...