The Graphic Games (A Cover Co...

By TheGraphicGames

[FULL. SEASON IN PROGRESS] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ In response to the abundance of talented graphic designers and... More

•Introduction•
•How it Works•
•Point System•
•Form•
•Contestants (Season 1)•
•Questions/Concerns•
[S1, EP1]
[Ep 1 Submissions, 1/2]
[Ep 1 Submissions, 2/2]
[S1, Ep 2]
[Ep 2 Submissions] (1/2)
[Ep 2 Submissions] (2/2)
•.|[Ep 2 Results]|.•
[S1, Ep 3]

•.|{Ep 1 Results}|.•

272 24 37
By TheGraphicGames

Round one of TGG has concluded. We had many great submissions, making it very hard to decide the placement, but the judges have made their decisions. The following contestants scored high enough to be in the top ten, and will advance to the next round.

________________________

1st place: @Eksenne

Critique: The judges pointed you out as a strong competitor very early into judging. They loved your text, realism, and they liked the little dust particles sprinkled around. Personally, I thought your cover represented the theme well, and combined with the judges scores, and spectator/contestant votes, you scored highest. Congratulations! You have received immunity in the next round!

2nd place: @omg_juley

Critique: This cover's creative name and unique style scored you second place. The judges loved your attention to the theme, and your colors were very well chosen. Furthermore, your cartoony/anime-y/pastel-y style was different and unique. Congratulations!

3rd place: @check_this_out

Critique: We were getting all kinds of sci-fi/adventure vibes with this one. This was one of my personal favorites, and the judges enjoyed your unique color scheme.
Congratulations!

4th place: _Ethar_

Critique: This cover is possibly the most emotional of all of them, and conveys the prompt well. The monotonous colors are balanced with the text, and the judges liked your take on the story.
Congratulations!

5th place: @Jello-Kun

Critique: The judges liked the cartoony approach displayed on this cover, and it looks very action-packed and exciting. The text is well-chosen and well-placed, and the colors all meld together very well.
Congratulations!

6th place: @Dream-My-Guns

Critique: This cover played on the "secret society"part of the prompt well, and did a good job blending colors. It is very well-made and professional, an amazing work from a true cover maker.
Congratulations!

7th place: @Multiple_Fandoms25

Critique: Well-placed and well-chosen text was enough to score you a seventh-place finish, as well as a colorful approach to the prompt and creative title. We would have liked to see a little more complexity with the text, but you're safe for now. Congratulations!

8th place: @Peachypxnda

Critique: Simplicity was what we were searching for with this cover, and you gave it to us. It is emotional but balanced, and the judges are very fond to minimalism. However, we would like to see you do something a little more complex in the future, as you were one of the few we picked out as talented in the beginning. Don't let us down.
Congratulations!

9th place: @imahungrybitch

Critique: Although this cover was a little bit more like a Japanese movie poster, and did not receive many votes, it represented the theme well as well as your individual style. The judges loved the colors, text, cogs, and your model.

10th place: @Mary_Serena

Critique: The judges had mixed feelings about this one. Most loved your take on the prompt, but everyone thought your highlighting lines were a little bit too harsh. Beautiful cover, just tone down the highlights next time. Congratulations!

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

The following contestants scored high enough to advance in the competition, but not high enough to place in the top ten.

11th: @Star_Wanderer06

12th: @percy101jackson

13th: @TheMidnightVampire

14th: @SerenaDaQueen

15th: @_HeyItsA

16th: @StarCrossedBookLover

17th: @MadKat65

18th: @lovelyliesxxx

19th: @_Essay_

20th: @earthking-

21st: @iBluPie

22nd: @-Deluge-

23rd: @ItsForReals

24th: @otakuinglasses

25th: @JamlMeeh

26th: @darknightskies306978

27th: @BlueflowerXX_

28th: @Insanity_Infection

29th: @FreakAOtaku

30th: @Hebonzi

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The following contestants tried, but did not receive enough points to advance in the competition, and therefore have been eliminated. You are all very talented, and I am truly sorry to see you go.

31st: @_lavender_skye_

Your cover truly was good, but there simply were others that were better. We hope you will come back to season 2, but for now, you have been eliminated.

32nd: @TheMysticalOwls

Wow. This cover was one that you would see plastered all over Wattpad. It showed talent and emotion, but it's relation to the theme was not as strong. For this reason, I'm sorry to say you have been eliminated. Please come back for season 2. :)

33rd: @Yukio28

You expressed flawless skill with this Hermione graphic, but it seemingly had no relation to the prompt and wasn't the size of a cover. For these reasons, I'm sorry to say that you have been eliminated.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The following 6 contestants did not submit their covers before the deadline and therefore have incurred an automatic elimination.

@bultourene
@Inugome
@-seoul-
@mikorinn
@ladyoftherings42
@Kati_thesassydragon

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The following contestant has resigned from the competition due to difficulties:

@Isenfyre

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

And those are the results! 30 of you remain, so stay tuned for episode 2!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.8K 2.5K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
232K 5.2K 74
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
38.6K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...