How To Break A Heartbreaker's...

By LarryHaveBabies

*COMPLETED* **Warning: It is my first EVER book, it's not at all perfect and is mostly unedited. I'm slowly e... More

Prologue
1: Who is this "Harry"?
2: Hi, um, you okay there. .?
3: Is anybody there. .?
4: All my life I've been good
5: I hope this stays
6: C'mon C'mon
7: Someone's a little bit jealous.
8: He's SO confusing.
9: Oh! This is Harry.
10: We Should Hang Out Tomorrow
11: Daydreaming, man?
12: The VERY Nice Get Together.
13: Did Harry just---?
14: Loopy Lou
15:Location: At Harry's House
16: I um- Sorry?
17 : I um yeah...?
18: Maybe, Just Maybe...
19 : Oops and Hi
20: Louis' Past
21: Off To School... Together?
22: A Dirty Little Secret..?
23: Fire Alarm and New Friend..?
24: Unknown No. - 15 Texts
25: Please.. One Date?
26: A Public Kiss...?
27: Spilled Secrets
28: I'm Done.
29: Last Day
30: Tranformed..
31: Reaching Late Costs Much.
32: Detention
33: Searching For Home
34: Moving
35: Meeting The 'Flatmate'
36: I'm fine. Leave.
37: Staircase Rendezvous
38: Love or Hate?
39: Old Fear And A . . . Saviour?
41: Gone.
42: Found.
43. New Beginnings
44: Planning
I'm sorry
45: Party Tonight
46. Confused Beans
47: Happy Birthday
48: Out.
49: A Night Under The Stars
50: Making Love
51: High On Love
52: Almost Complete
53: Can't
54 : Out
55 : Always You
Hey Hey
NEW BOOK
SEQUEL

40: Memories

2.9K 155 87
By LarryHaveBabies

Hiiiii.

Enjoy x

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Morning kitty." Louis sighs blinking his swollen eyes, as he removes the furry animal from his face.

The kitten mews as Louis sets it aside from the bed to the floor.

Louis' head spins as he pads down the hallway and into the kitchen to find Harry sitting with his head down on the table.

Ignoring him, Louis instead utilises the time in making the much needed morning tea.

"I've invited Caroline over. Just thought I should inform you." Harry mumbles, getting up to grab some juice from the fridge.

Louis swallows thickly.

Ignoring the lump in his throat, he nonchalantly nods and continues making the tea.

He will not be affected by this. He's over Harry, anyways.

'Keep stalling.' His traitorous mind thinks as Harry brushes past him.

———

After a long day at school Louis meets up with the rest of the boys.

Somehow he manages to escape Liam's interrogation, distracting them and changing the subject of discussion.

All in all, he somehow manages to stay out most of the time. That is until he absolutely has no choice but return to his - um, their- flat. 

Preparing himself for facing Harry and his girlfriend, Louis walks home from school and into the dark alley. Louis couldn't afford to let his mates know about Harry living with him. 

'They won't understand. They won't let me live with him. I want to do this for myself. I can handle this myself. I don't want to burden them. Not again.'  Louis thinks as he quickens his pace, stepping further into the dark alley.

  ———  

Harry sighs impatiently as Caroline continues to crawl all over him, trying to 'turn him on' as she had whispered not-so-seductively in his ear.

'God. Where is Louis? He should've been home by now...' Harry thinks worriedly.

Caroline tries to continue whatever she is doing but Harry stands up.

"Listen, you need to leave. I have somewhere to be." Harry tries explaining as nicely as he can.

Caroline stares at him open-mouthed for about five seconds, before she makes a weird face and gets off of Harry.

"You are gay, aren't you?" She smirks dirtily, picking up her purse. Harry stares at her in disbelief before flipping her off.

Scowling at him one last time, she heads out of the door with a huff.

Harry falls back on the couch sighing disappointedly.

Louis was supposed to be here to see Harry with Caroline. He was supposed to feel the hurt like Harry does when Louis is with that Stan.

He should've felt betrayed like Harry did, when Louis cheated on him. 

Yes, Harry was informed by Rob that Louis had cheated on him. 

-Flashback-

*After the party*

Rob rounds up on Harry as soon as he reaches his house. 

"What are you doing here, Rob?" Harry asks, annoyed. Rob had already driven Louis so away from him. What could he possibly want now?

"I saw you and Louis kiss at the party." Rob says, eerily calm.

"Wh-what? Everybody saw it. It was because of the stupid game." Harry says, trying to sound nonchalant. 

"Don't lie. I saw you two kissing before the game." Rob breathes as he corners Harry.

"W-what?" Harry gets the words out with difficulty.

"Yes, Harry. I know about you and your little boyfriend."

Harry doesn't say anything. Just stands there, his eyes nervously raking across Rob's face.

"Do you know why I came here though?" Rob says, backing up and reaching out to straighten Harry's jacket.

"Why?" Harry asks, fearing for the answer to be the one thing he's feared for so long: his secret to be out.

"To warn you against that boy. I saw him with Tom on Wednesday. They were kissing." Rob says with disgust clear on his face.

Harry's heart breaks at hearing this. But he knew better than to believe Rob. 

"You're lying." Harry grits out.

"No. Why would I? Ask Tom yourself." Rob says, jumping on his motorbike.

Harry speed dials Tom, feeling anxious. 

Louis wouldn't do that to Harry. He's not a cheater. Not like him. His father. 

" 'ello?" Tom's voice rings loud and clear in Harry's ear.

"Tom." Harry says in a shaky voice.

"Yes, is this Harry?" 

"Um, yes.. Tom, I uh.. I wanted to ask you something?"

"Yes..?"

"Did you kiss Louis?" Harry breathes out shakily.

"Um yeah, about that listen mate I didn't know-" Tom starts but Harry ends the phone call mid-sentence and throws the phone away. 

He can't believe this. Louis wasn't the type to cheat.. At least he didn't seem like it. Harry was changing wasn't he? He was becoming soft for Louis. So why couldn't Louis wait for him a bit longer?  But then again, maybe Harry was the kind of person who couldn't keep him nicely. Maybe that is why Louis felt the need to cheat? Maybe that is why Harry's dad left them? Harry wasn't enough to make him stay. . . Harry isn't enough to make anyone stay.

-Flashback over-

That was the only day Harry wept about Louis. That day Harry promised himself he would stay  away from Louis. And find someone else, to show him that he hadn't broken Harry. No. Harry wouldn't give that satisfaction to Louis. He should see that Harry is very happy without him. That drunk night incident was a huge mistake on Harry's part. Nothing like this will happen ever again. 

Harry sighs as his phone buzzes.

From Rob:  

Party at mine tonight. Up for it?

Harry wanted to scream out in frustration. Why wasn't he able to live his life like he had, before Louis? 

After replying to Rob and making up an excuse about why he couldn't go to the party, Harry laid back against his headboard and waited for Louis. Damn him, for making Harry worry. 

'Probably he is staying with Liam or something.' Harry tries to reason out. But his paranoid min doesn't let him rest.

As a result, Harry stays awake the whole night from being worried out of his mind. It's not like he could call Liam or Niall or even Zayn. Therefore the next day, Harry is too fucking tired and annoyed that  he doesn't bother checking up on Louis and heads to the school. His attendance has already been too short for him to be able to afford an absence for this month at least.

"Thank god it's the second last day of the month." Harry mutters to himself as he plonks down on the seat and listens to Mr. Horris blabber on and on.

The seat next to him was empty. Louis. . Louis was absent today? Wow, strange since he almost  never misses school? At least he didn't before that mystery trip..

Whatever it isn't Harry's business. Probably never was.

The rest of the day goes fast. And soon, Harry is back at their flat. Which is still empty. Wait what? 

"Why isn't Louis home yet?" Harry mutters out loud and makes the rash decision and calls up Zayn.

Surprisingly, Zayn picks up.

"What do you need Harry?" Zayn says, curtly.

"Where is Louis?" Harry asks rather impatiently

"That depends. Why are you asking?" 

"because he hasn't been home for a fucking day, Zayn! That bastard better be with you, or else I swear-" Harry bursts out.

"What?! Since when does Louis live with you?" Zayn asks warily. 

Harry sighs. So Louis didn't tell them about the arrangement. Great.

"It's a long story. Now tell me where is Louis?" Harry asks again, running a hand through his curls.

"I have time. But, wait. If Louis isn't at the flat then where is he?" Zayn says in a panicked voice.

"With Liam and Niall?" Harry says, hoping that at least they know where Louis is.

"Um H-Harry.."Zayn's voice actually shakes.

"Yes. What's it Zayn?" Harry asks now really terrified. Zayn doesn't get scared this easily.

"They are with me.. And Louis hasn't been here..." Zayn says, lightly.

"What?! Oh my god. Zayn, what do we do now?" Harry shouts into the phone.

"We? No. Its Liam, Niall and me who will find Louis.  You stay out of this. You've already done enough, Harry." Zayn sighs on the other end.

"The fuck? I am coming along. He lives with me. I  am his flatmate. So, either I am coming with you or I am going to find him alone." Harry seethes.

"Fine. We'll take you along. But once we find him, you have to stay away from him." Zayn compromises.

"Okay." Harry whispers, a sinking feeling settling somewhere in his chest.

'Where are you, Lou?' Harry thinks of all the possibilities as he and Zayn decide to meet up at the cafe they used to hang out before.

Taking his wallet and keys off the table Harry heads off to find Louis. 

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××× 

So sorry for the delay loves! 

I am kinda busy with filling up forms for admission in colleges and stuff. 

I promise next update won't be this late.

How was it btw? Hope not one of the worst! 

[[Also, check out my new book (oops?) too, please :)

It's called "The Vampire Stalker".]]

All the love,

LarryHaveBabies x.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 1K 23
After all these years, Louis and Eleanor are getting married but the only way Harry will come to the wedding is if Louis spends 24 hours with him alo...
823K 26.8K 29
Harry is gay. Louis is straight and has a girlfriend. Well. At least that's what Harry thought, until Liam blabs his mouth about Harry's sex life a...
154K 5K 69
"What are you thinking about, Hazza?" "I-" "It's alright baby take your time." "I'm scared to get it wrong." "Get what wrong?" "Me." Or, Louis is...
21.6K 814 60
"Harry, the whole world is in front of you." The younger boy nodded, then let his forehead lean to Louis'. "Yeah, you're right," he whispered. "It is...