He Held My Hand

By Abileneansongwriter

I was helping Grayson Kingsley with his homework at the cafe. I have a crush on him since 7th grade. We were... More

He Held My Hand
Back To School
The Soccer Game
It's Official
The Last Soccer Game
The Dance
I Really Love You
I'm Pregnant Guys
First Ultrasound
My Birthday
We Were Going To Have Twins
Mr and Mrs. Parkinson
One Night Stand
Josh Is Back
I CAN'T FORGET THAT NIGHT
On The Run
Isabelle Sandra Cartwright
I'M IN LABOR!
Homecoming Game
Homecoming Dance
Happy Easter
Why Did She Had Too?
My Baby Girl
One Month
Author's Note
My Mother's Drunk Mistake
Nicola Time
Game On Part: One
Game On Part: Two
Author's Note
The Goodbye Kiss
We Are Just Studying
He Held My Hand
No Exams + Birthday
My Date
He's My Boyfriend
Scared
Ready For Graduation
No More Highschool!
Say Sorry (Picture of Dylan Piper Kingsley)
Please Marry Me
Christmas Eve
Christmas Day
Boys Night
Girls Night
New Year's Eve
Wedding Day- Part: 1
Wedding Day- Part: 2
Epilogue
Author's Note

Just Us

19 2 0
By Abileneansongwriter

(Picture of Isabelle Sandra Cartwright)

Grayson's P.O.V

It was the was a tie. Rock is going down, right through the ground and I saw Brice standing next to coach. One point we win and they miss. If they win we lose and that's not happening. "Grayson!" I looked at coach. "You got this is". He said as I nodded and my eyes landed on Evelyn. She smiles and I get in my petition. I faced the captain of Rock High. "Nice to see you again Grayson". Lucie said as I chuckled. "The pleasure is mine". I said as I heard his player. "Ready! Set! Go!" I saw Brian got the ball. I ran over to him as he passed the ball, I threw it to Dustin. Then I ran to the goal and he threw it to me as I jumped in the air and I caught it. I threw the ball in the goal and I threw my hands in the air. I saw Evelyn gave Brice and Isabelle to a lady and she takes them somewhere. I walked to the team as we laughed, tackled each other and we were happy. I take our trophy in the air as the cheer squad walked over to us and I passed it to coach. I stood next to Evelyn and we both smiled at each other. I pulled her to me and she wrapped her hands around me. I wrapped mine around her waist and our faces inches away. It started to rain and everyone ran off the field for cover. I kissed Evelyn and she placed one hand on my face.

I pulled back and I moved her hair back as it looks straight not curly. I rubbed her cheeks and we kissed. "We should get to my place". She said as I kissed her neck. "Five more minutes". I said as she sighed. "We're gonna get sick". She said as she rubbed my chest. "I'll go through anything for your kisses". I said as we dropped to the ground and I was on top of her. I looked in her eyes and she held my chin. "I love you". She said as we kissed. "I love you too". I said as I kissed her cheek. She plays with my hair and kissed me. "I want you". I wined as she rubbed my arms. "Maybe later, anyway five minutes is up". I get off her and I picked her up bridal style. We walked to my car and I put her in the front. I got in and I took off my shirt as I got in the car. I shut the door and I started the car.

~*~

I was having a shower and Evelyn was asleep on the bed. I whipped myself and I put my boxers on and I whipped my hair. I walked in my room to see her looking at the ceiling and I got next to her. I wrapped my arms around her and I kissed her neck. "Grayson!" Evelyn said. "I'm not clean". I take her to the bathroom and I shut the door. "Can you take my clothes off?" I take off her crop top and skirt and I kissed her ear. She takes off her undergarments and turned the shower. "I'll get the food ready". I said as she nodded and I walked out. I see a man and it was my dad. "What are you doing here?" I asked as he chuckles. "Your beautiful pathetic mother is in the hospital". Dad said as I shook my head. "Get out dad! I'm having a good night with my girl". I said as I kicked him out of the house. I grabbed a pizza menu, I called the shop and I ordered the food. I looked in the cabinets and I grabbed a bottle of coke. "Grayson!" I looked to see Evelyn in the towel. "I found my underwear on your draw... thank you for keeping it". She walked away as I chuckled and I grabbed to cups. I poured the same amount of coke in the cups as I felt two arms around me.

"Graygray, I love you". She said as I held her chin and we kissed. "I love you too". I said as I put her on the bench near the sink. I placed my hands on her thighs and she pulled my face to hers. "Just us tonight is fun". She said as we kissed and the doorbell rang. I walked to the front door and I saw Cameron. "Sup man". We said as I gave him the money and I take the pizza box. "Fun you too". He said as Evelyn said bye Camie. I shut the door and I walked to her. I put the pizza next to her as she opens it and we dig in. I take a sip of my coke and I ate my pizza. I ate another slice and she licked her lips. "You have some". I said as she missed the spot. I whipped it off her and I quickly peaked her. I put the pizza away in the fridge, we finished our drinks, I washed my cup and we walked to the couch. I got on top of him and I started kissing her. I moved my hands up her chest, I squeezed her and she squealed. "You love it". I said as she kissed my neck. "Only if your doing it". She said as we kissed and she wrapped her legs around my waist.

I came it a tub of chocolate ice cream with two spoons. I put it on the pillow and we sat beside it. I gave her a spoon and we started eating. I put the put Whitehouse Down and she kissed my cheek. "My favorite movie!" I chuckled and I gave her a spoon. "I knew it was". I said.

~*~

I put Evelyn on my bed. I pulled off my shirt and I pulled her to my chest. "Our love is the best secret until you kissed me in front of everyone". Evelyn said as she rubbed my chest. "I couldn't help it... I crave for your lips". I said as I leaned closer. "I crave for yours". We kissed and I get on top of her. "You look hot in my shirt". I said as she pulled it off. "Can I keep it?" She asked as I nodded and I kissed her. "I want you so bad". She said as I said same here. I pulled her underwear and I grabbed a condom from my draw next to my bed. I put it on my dick and I pulled off my boxer as I threw it on the floor.

(It's going to get real dirty. If your don't like dirty skip this part)

Evelyn's P.O.V

He started kissing my chest as I moaned. He go's down low as he kisses my thing! I moaned, but it was louder and I got on top of him. I kiss him down his chest and he moans as I get to his dick. "Oh, Evelyn I've missed this for a long time". Grayson moans as I kiss up his body and he squeezed my chest. I got on my stomach and he got on top of me as he kisses my back. "Evelyn, your lips and your body is mine". He said as I turned my body. "And your jr is mine if theses are yours". I said as he nodded and kisses my tits.

I moaned as he made his way inside me. I felt his weight on my body and he go's fast. It hurt for a while and then soon pleasure kicked in. I moaned as he started kissing my neck. He moans and I smashed my lips into his as he massages my chest as I moaned in his mouth. "Your amazing". He moans as I kissed his shoulder. "You too". I said.

~*~

I put my underwear in as I put his shirt on. I got back in his bed and he had his arms wide open. I laid in his chest as he wrapped his arms around me. "Your talent is something I need to have". Grayson said as I kissed his jawline. "You have it and I'm not going anywhere". I said as he kisses my neck. "You better not". He said as.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sorry about this short chapter. Plead forgive me, and the next chapter is going to be longer.

Like + comment below

Abilene Rozario xox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.6K 1.3K 42
-- Currently I am NOT editing this book yet as I am trying to write other books first. Some of the chapters are edited but most of them aren't yet...
1.2K 128 42
~COMPLETED~ We were so close to each other. Another movement forward and our lips would meet. His beautiful blue eyes flicker at my lips and I just...
154K 4.6K 33
Completed "What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked, glaring at him while he forcefully dragged me out of class. "You told me you need help...