I Will Always Love You (H20Va...

By twitchdude13

Delirious - An innocent 14 year old boy who suffers from depression and self hate due to abuse from his fathe... More

Abuse
Bruises and Scars
Should i continue?
Meeting Him
Couple
Worries
NEW BOOK!!!!!!
Standing Up
I Love You
350 reads?! *NOT A CHAPTER*
Why I Took A Break
the end

WE ARE BACK BOIIIS!

3.1K 48 25
By twitchdude13

So, hiiiiii! I know I said that I was going to stop using this account and that I was going to stop writing this story buuuuut I have been reading all of your comments. Every single one and they helped me believe In myself. I thought that my story's were terrible but you guys for some reason like them xD. Soooo it looks like I will be continuing this book after all! The next chapter should be published later today so keep an eye out for that ;) anyway I better go and start it. Cya soon everyone! Stay awesome!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
53.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
44.4M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...