Becoming Alpha { #Werewolf Un...

By silverstake

"How well can you possibly know yourself when everything around you is shrouded in secrets?" When seventeen y... More

Author's Note
Unraveling
Chapter 1: The Move
Chapter 2: First Day
Chapter 3: Confusion
Chapter 4: Strange Happenings
A/N: Important Notice!

Prologue

7.5K 275 7
By silverstake

Prologue

"Mommy, where is daddy?" the little girl asked, looking up at me. I smiled, a sad smile that didn't reach my eyes. She had been asking a lot of questions lately. But what was I supposed to tell her? That her dad had done terrible things, and that he had left them, without saying goodbye? What would she feel? Torment? Confusion? Anger? I didn't know. I didn't want to tell her. I didn't want to crush her dreams, her hopes, her heart; which was so small yet so strong. I knew that I couldn't hide her past from her forever, but knowing that she would be involved into one of the darkest secrets of this world made me feel like fainting. I couldn't do it. I would keep it away from her. I would keep her safe and sound. 

She will be safe.

She will be innocent.

She will not know.

- Unknown

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 11.8K 51
A genetically unique but emotionally lost teenager must figure out who she is within her mixed-up, warring world of Shifters and Wolfstalkers. ...
619K 16.6K 44
(C O M P L E T E D NOV 18) Ruby is a young wolf with wild mood swings and short tempers. Her life revolves around her best friends and her struggle...
93.2K 3.6K 31
"Privacy is only temporary between you and me." *** At four years old, Sophia was spared the fate that befell the rest of her family. The daughter of...
1.5M 54.9K 45
How will a human handle her introduction to the supernatural world? How will a powerful werewolf deal with the love of his life being terrified of th...