The Good girls past

By JLByrnsey

Alexis Black is the schools "good girl". She has good grades lots of friends and she's popular. She's beautif... More

Good girls past
This is not a chapter xx
Hey guys
Chapter 2

Chapter 1

154 6 9
By JLByrnsey

•Alexis' POV•
   It was just my average day. I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock beeping. I hesitantly got out of bed and hopped into the shower. I let the cold water untense my muscles while I washed my hair with coconut shampoo and conditioned. I washed my body and did the usual shower routine. I got out and wrapped a cream fluffy towel round myself then I walked to my wardrobe and picked out a pair of white high-waisted skinny jeans, a white crop top with little ying yang symbols over it then paired it with white and black superstars. I got changed and decided to let my blonde/brown hair down naturally to my elbows in a side shade. I did some simple make-up with mascara and lip gloss. I paced downstairs to the kitchen and got greeted by my dad.

   "Hey princess." my dad says.

   "Hey dad." I replied with a chuckle.

   "Your Mum and I are going out today, so we won't be in when you come back today."

   "That's ok, well I gotta go. Love you dad!"

   "Bye love you too"

   I grabbed an apple and my keys. I made my way to the garage and walk in to see my baby, a 2016 Kawasaki ninja zx-10R "winter test edition"

   I sigh as I walk past it and to my car, a black Ferrari 458. I jump in, start the car and drive off to school.

   I should probably introduce myself. I'm Alexis Black. I go to north east high (I don't know if that's a real school or not)
I'm also a senior, I'm 5"4' with pale olive skin, sliver grey eyes and blondeish brownish hair that goes down to my elbow. I wasn't always the good girl. That was less than a year ago, but I left my old life in Boston and built up a new image. It's not the true me being all goody goody, but if it keeps my parents happy and gets me into uni then it's worth it.

   I park my car in an empty space and get out. I walked over to my group of friends, ignoring the stares and whispers.

   "Hey guys. 'Sup?" I ask.

   "Good, how's the weekend been?" Dylan asks.

   "Good, I went to the party on Friday then sat hungover watching Netflix on Saturday, and finished all my assignments for this week on Sunday." I replied. Well you see, when I said I was a good girl that didn't stop me from the occasional party.

    "How do you manage to be like a slightly badass, slightly normal girl and still be a full on goody two shoes nerd in the same weekend?!" Dylan asked confused.

   "It's not really badass at all to be honest though."

   "Yeah, I guess."

   Two motorbikes pulled up and parked beside each other. Two drivers got off and took their helmets off. They shook their already messy hair. These were the two badboys of North East High. Although in all fairness they aren't that bad at all, but the Motorbikes, leather jackets and the occasional fight gets them that reputation. They have never done drugs or been involved with gang so they are pretty good to be "bad boys".

   The one on the left had blonde hair and green eyes while the one on the right had brown hair and bright blue eyes. They were both the same height,6"1'. The blondie's name was Derrick and blue eyes' name was Max. Derrick was wearing a light blue top, denim jeans, black shoes and his signature black leather jacket. Max was wearing a white top dark, denim jeans and black shoes along with his signature black leather jacket. They put away their helmets and started walking over to our group.

   "Hey Alexis what's up?" Max asks.

   "Nothing much. What you up to last weekend?"

  "You know same old, same old, visited the tracks, watched a few races, a few beers, headed over to the ring to see a match then back to Derricks house. You ?"

   "Party on Friday, Netflix on Saturday then homework on Sunday. Nothing out of the ordinary." He chuckles at my reply.

   "How do you end up being a good girl and a normal party goer in the same weekend?" He laughed.

   "Ahaha," I laughed too, "I dunno to be honest."

*Rrriiiiinngg*

   The bell went for class so I quickly went to my locker to got my books and headed to class. I had math with Mr. Wright first so I walked down a few corridors, walked in and sat down in the second row with my friends. There's 5 of us, not including me;  
   There's Cody, she's the laid back, cool one, she's not sporty but not overly lazy either. If there's gossip it's her that knows about it. She has long ombrèd brown hair with brown eyes and olive skin. She's about average in terms of her height, 5"6'. Then we have Lia she's the head cheerleader she's really bubbly but she is actually one of the smartest in the school. She has dark brown hair and very pale skin, her eyes are light blue and posseses a skinny figure. She could have any guy she wanted and she was slightly taller at 5"8'. Next was Dylan,  he had a tall muscular build he had Blonde hair, blue eyes and tan skin. He was the school's golden boy and the football team captain. Lastly we had the two "bad boys" Derrick and Max who I already told you about. This was our friend group we all had been friends since middle school apart from me who only joined this school in September.

   Classes flew by and soon it was lunch. We all walked to the cafeteria talking about the usual gossip.

    "So any news Cody?" Lia asked.

   "Not much just the usual kiss and tell, although I have heard something about new students joining in our year."Cody replied.

   "Wait, students as in plural?"Derrick asked.

   "Yeah four boys from Boston" Now that got my attention.

   "Wait, did you just say Boston?" I asked, hoping I heard wrong. The possibility of me knowing them should be slim right? There's loads of people from Boston.

   "Yup four boys in our year, supposedly bad boys"

   "You two may have to watch your tiles then." Lia laughs, looking at Max and Derrick.

   "Hey! Maybe not, like, they may not be that bad?" Derrick asks sounding hopeful.

   "I guess we won't know till they get here." Cody says with a wink and the girls and Dylan laugh. We reach the cafeteria, got our food and sat down at the popular's table with the rest of football team and the cheerleaders.
I couldn't help but think about the new students. There's no way that the boys would move away from the gang to here, like, they must of gave up looking for me by now. I was interrupted from my thoughts by the bell ringing. Time to get class yay! Not.

   "Hey Alexis,lets go!" Cody says while guiding me with a firm grip on my arm to our next class.

*time skip to after school*

   It was now the end of school. I walked over my car and got in and drove myself back home. I opened the front door and ran up to my room, remembering that my parents were out. I got to my door locked it, set down my bag, I took off my wig and my skin coloured sleeves that hide my tattoos. I changed into black ripped skinny jeans, black combat boots, a blood red crop top and my signature leather jacket. I brushed my hair and popped in my piercings. Alright so I might have lied a bit. My hair isn't really blondeish brown, it's actually jet black. I have a tattoo with grey roses on my left forearm and a black and white tattoo of a dagger with dripping blood and a rose curled round it with bloody roses written in Latin under it on my upper right arm. There was also a black heart with the word midnight written underneath on the back of my neck and lastly I have karma written on my hip with a planet at each end with some stars surrounding it. I have my belly button, my cartaledge and both my ears pierced. I put in my black, dangly dimond belly piercing in, black studs and a silver hoop on my cartaledge.

   I put on some light make up, consisting of mascara, eyeliner and blood red lipstick. When I was finished I looked at myself in the mirror my straight black hair going just below my shoulders. My piercings were all showing you couldn't see any of my tattoos unless I took my jacket off. I took a last glance at my outfit then grabbed my other phone and my keys and walked out the bedroom on my way down the stairs. I called one of my mates form New York.

   "Hey Scar, you free? " I ask using her nickname.

   "Yep,"  She replies, "Wanna meet up at the track?"

    "Sure thing! I'll be there in five. See you there." With that I hung up.

   I got on my bike headed up to the track. I didn't need to worry about Max or Derrick being there as it was Monday and they only go on Fridays.

   None of my friends from school knew this side of me and I hope they never do. I liked my life in school, although I didn't really like being a goody two shoes it keeps me under the radar, keeps my grades up and keeps my parents happy. They know what I'm like outside of school, they also know I use to be worse so they don't mind that much as long as I get good grades and don't get in trouble with the law. To them that just meant don't get caught. I eventually arrived at the track where Scarlett was waiting for me.

•••••••••

HEY GUYS IM TRYING TO POST REGULARLY AS POSSIBLE SO YEA HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER PLEASE VOTE💖

comment any name ideas for the 4 boys from Boston

Thank you for reading xx
Until next time 😘

   Edited by: _nobodys_home_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 2.3K 15
الكاتبه : رند السبيعي✍🏼 روايتي الاولى أتمنى تعجبكم واستمتعو...
15.8K 481 16
Alaz, usulca elini yanında uyuyan Asi'nin karnına doğru indirdi avucunda hissettiği sertlik ve şişlik harici hareketliği sonucu canı sıkıldı, çok sık...
45.1K 3K 25
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
996K 22.5K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...