Welcome To The Club of Delinq...

By PupPupPop

A Wallflower. That's what Sony Parker was at Riverbank High, and she was content with it. Until one day when... More

Welcome To The Club of Delinquents!
He Killed Them, With His Thumb!
You Got Paint On My Shoe.
You Wanna Be Friends?
Brothers? o5o
Mad-Dog Jagger o6o
A New Friend . . .
Funny Shit o8o
I MAKE EVERYTHING GO BOOM!
My New Mommy
New Family
What A Slut
Brother And Sister
I'VE GOT A DREAM! oEXTRAo
Jagger's Past
I'm A Delinquent!
Vincent's Past
Paul's Past
Matty's Past
Police All Around
Ivan's Past
Sleep Over
Warm Environment
Stress Builds
Most Important
Brothers Related
Only Friend
Heart Just Broke
To Court!
Apologies
Confessions
Nightmare
Back Home
A Strange Idea
Being Greedy
Sharing
Food Equals Affection
Group Date
Grew Some Balls
Because I'm Not
Chaos Ensues
Climax-. Not Like That You Perverts
Like To Know -END-
Who Is Your Delinquent Boyfriend?

I Love You All

39.2K 1.4K 704
By PupPupPop

Sony walked through the halls with her head in her hand. The words from the principle kept repeating in her head. Heck, was it even legal for teacher's to request such a thing from students? No, she shouldn't question this school. If it could still be standing with a numerous amount of delinquent, then the school can do anything.

Now lets just say, the next periods with Vincent were very nerve-wreaking. Every time Sony looked up from her books she would see him staring at her with a soft smile, she swore one time his eyes were sparkling. Sony would just blush and look the other way. Then when class ended Vincent was right by her chair waiting for the girl to get her stuff together. But that wasn't the most surprising action he did. The one action that made her cheeks flare up and caused her to stutter was when he asked out of the blue if they could hold hands. All the students around them froze up along with Sony, she could feel the student's stares on her. Sony looked at Vincent and back down to his hand before mumbling a small 'okay'.

Vincent was in euphoria at that moment. He was actually holding Sony's hand. He noticed that her hand was much smaller than his and softer, he wondered if all girl's hands were like this.

Their hands then separated again as both walked to their seats in their next class. Sony could still feel her heart race and her cheeks flush from walking down the halls with Vincent. She then looked up and saw that all student's eyes were on her again. She could see the shock and confusion in them, Sony put her head down again trying to avoid all the stares.

The bell then rang again signaling the end of that class and the start of lunch. Sony looked up to see Vincent next to her again, her face blushed at the thought of holding hands again with him.

"Sony." He then stuck his hand out again, with that same soft smile. Sony opened and closed her mouth, trying to figure out what to say. But then from down the hall they both heard a panting sound, both of their heads looked up towards the door. The footsteps of the person neared and in a flash the door opened to show a panting and flustered Paul. The blond looked like he ran a marathon with his face all red, he then walks up to the two still in a fluster.

"L-Let's get to lunch."

The reason why Paul practically sprinted to their last class was because he heard from around he school that the two were seen holding hands. He looks up to see Vincent slightly glare at him and retreat his hand which was previously stuck out towards Sony. Paul let out a breath of relief knowing he came just in time.

The three walked to the cafeteria, and if Sony felt like she wanted anywhere but with the two. She walked between them and could practically feel their glares being sent between each-other. It's only been halfway through the day and she already feels like it's been a week!

"Sony!"

All three freeze up at the high-pitched voice. At the same time they turn their heads slowly towards the voice. Sony almost jumps in shock of seeing the person.

"'B-Bomb Loan'?" The freshman eagerly runs up to Sony, ready to give the girl a hug. But he was blocked by Vincent and Paul who put their hands up at the same to push the boy back. Paul was the first to yell at him while 'Bomb Loan' was on the ground.

"What the hell are doing here? ! Freshman have forth period lunch, not fifth!" He stands back up and sneers at him.

"I wanted to see Sony, why else would I come here? Obvoiusly not to see your ungly faces!" He then pulls down one of his eye lids and sticks out his tongue at the two, making Paul and Vincent's face darken at the boy. He's really starting to get bratty.

"Oh my God! Look! It's Ivan Jakov!"

From the lunch room the sound of a group of girls shriek out, almost making everyone around them lose their hearing. Paul and Vincent groan to themselves, why out of all people did they have to come.

Right down the hall came down Ivan and Jagger, Ivan walked with his same emotionless face while Jagger had his shoulders down a sneer. True-fully he really did want to see Sony, but the thought of running into his brother's fan-girls made him grind his teeth. Both finally reach the three, Jagger was the first to speak by raising an eyebrow at 'Bomb Loan'.

"Brat, what the hell are you doing here? It's junior and senior lunch only." Sony immediately puts her hands over 'Bomb Loan's' mouth, stopping the freshman from yelling at the two and potentially starting a fight.

It was then that the sound of girls screaming entered the halls again and in a flash a mob of girls suddenly surrounded Ivan, also pushing over Jagger making the male yell out a 'HEY'.

"Ivan! Ivan! You're eating in lunch today?"

"We're so happy you're here!"

"We love you Ivan!"

Ivan has his same emotionless face, it almost looked like he was trying to tune out all the girls. His eyes then land on Sony, and a slight smile comes on his face making the girls around him squeal, one even fainted at the sight. Sony tenses as he pushes past the girl's and starts to move towards her. Her face flushes as he stands in front of her, she then starts to get nervous again as his fan-girls send killer glares at her and start to murmur to each-other. Ivan smiles lightly at her again.

"Good evening, Sony."

"G-Good evening." He then does something that makes his fan-girls scream in horror and the boys send death-glares towards him. The senior takes Sony's hand lightly and kisses the top of it. She blushes at the contact, but it was mostly because she could of sworn he licked her hand during the light kiss.

Jagger lets out a growl and points at his brother.

"Hey! 'Pretty Boy'! You said we're going to share!"

Sony jumps at Jagger's sudden loud voice and looks frantically between the two.

"S-Share? !"

Ivan smirks a bit at Jagger and pulls away a bit from Sony.

"Oh, it's not my fault you can't make a move brother." His face tints a bit at Ivan's teasing.

"Bastard!"

"Hahahaha! It's getting heated in here!"

No! Sony yells in her head. He shouldn't even be here now!
From down the hall comes Matty with his signature smile and hands stuck in his pants pockets. He walks up to the group and continues to let out small snickers at all the glares they're giving him. Vincent was the first to speak with eyes narrow.

"Why are you here?"

Matty lets out another laugh at his question.

"Why else? For Sony!" All men's eyes darken at him. Sony begins to panic as she feels the tension increase with the appearance of one of the strongest mafioso ever. She fears that a repeat of yesterday might happen except this time with a real fight. Also, the fan-girls were practically trying to melt her with their stares which made the situation even more tense. Sony then lowered her head with fist clenched and found her voice.

"I-I need to talk to you guys!"

Everyone's bickering stops at Sony's, unusual, loud voice. Even Jagger blinks in confusion. She peeks between her closed eyes at them and sees that she's got their full attention. Sony steadily takes in a breath. If there's any perfect time to tell them, this is it.

oO0OoO0Oo

All seven find an empty classroom and the six boys settle themselves while Sony stands up front. The boys wait patiently for her to speak, most were thinking in their heads that she was going to chose one of them or reject all of them. Sony looks at all of them and finally looks down to the ground.

"C-Can you give me some time." All of them look at her in confusion, 'Bomb Loan' was the first to speak up.

"What do you mean?" Sony begins to rub her face, trying to find words that could break down the explanation to them slowly.

"S-See, I never really thought of you guys than anything more than friends. Mostly because the thought of all of you l-liking me seemed like a totally impossible situation. So, I would like for you guys to give me some time to think about this. B-Besides, I never really dated either so this is a completely new subject for me." She could see all of their faces wearily look at one another, sometimes switching to glares at certain people. Matty was the only one with a bored expression before letting out a loud laugh, making everyone turn their stares to him. Once the man calms down he turns back to Sony.

"You don't need to worry Sony, this is a whole new subject for everyone here too." She blinks at him in confusion.

"H-Huh?" He lets out a chuckle at her expression before continuing.

"We're delinquents Sony. The thought of love has never entered our minds 'till we met you. Sure, some of us may have fooled around." His stare turns to a certain pair of brothers before looking back at Sony. "But the real feeling of warmth and the desire to have that warmth returned is something very foreign."

Sony nods in understanding, and by the slight look of embarrassment on everyone's faces confirmed what Matty said. She then took in another breath, preparing to break the final part of what she wants from them.

"W-Well, I need to ask another thing of you guys." All of their stares turn up to her, making the girl start to sweat a bit. "Please refrain from violence the whole time until I decide!"

Nearly all the delinquents fall out of their chairs. Except for Paul who took in a breath of relief, his life is saved for now. Jagger narrows his eyes at her.

"You're actually asking us to not hurt anyone." Sony steadily nodded to him.

"I don't want anyone hurt."

Each carefully look at each-other, seeing if everyone was actually going to agree to these terms. Finally, all of them mumble out a small groan of approval. Sony sighs and smiles at all of them, yes! She actually did it!

She then smiles slightly to herself while looking down. This did help her realize something else, and that was that everyone here actually did care for her. Her eyes then widen a bit, this actually does prove they all like her. She then started back to how lonely she was in middle school and throughout high-school, and compared it to how she was now. She's so, happy. Everything has just been brighter, and all because-. Sony looks at all the people in front of her, and she couldn't help it but small tears began to form at the corner of her eyes.

It's all because of them she's been so much happier, she owes them so much.

All of them freeze up as Sony begins to start crying. Paul was the first to sit up from his seat.

"S-Sony, are you okay?"

Sony laughs a bit and nods before looking up with a smile at all of them.

"T-Thank you, I love all you guys so much." Her eyes then widens at her words, as does all of they. She then looks up with a blush and begins to wave her hands. "W-Wait! Sorry! Those words just slipped out-!"

She then stops her sentence as she looks at all their faces, each one clearly had their faces blushed a deep red.

Paul kept opening and closing his mouth.

Vincent looked at her with a face full of adoration.

'Bomb Loan' stuttered with eyes wide open.

Matty stared at Sony with dazed eyes, almost as if he got high off her words.

Jagger covered his mouth with his hands, and had the reddest face out of all of them.

Ivan just closed his eyes with his same, small smile.

Sony knew at that moment that each of them really did love her. She also knew at that moment that she loved all of them equally too.

O0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o

Okay, to be truthful. While I was typing this I was like, 'Huh, maybe I should stop it here because it's such a beautiful moment.' But then I was like, 'Nah, too many people would bitch and flame me xD'

LOL, seriously I did feel like just placing it as completed at this point but I knew you guys wouldn't be satisfied with this little scene.

Okay, so I had to message some people and explain to them about the poll. And I will repeat what I said to them here.

The poll does not control the story. It's purely for fun and just to see which characters you guys like. I already knew clearly from the first chapter on how this story was going to end. :)

Hope you guys loved this chapter, and I will reveal the next chapter will get . . . heated O-O

LOL, cya next time :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 123K 49
(Previously known as Mr vs Miss Delinquent) Dylan, turned to me slowly before kneeling and collecting my books, when he stood back up he was welcomed...
1.8M 60.5K 67
"Little Valerie," said Kai, bending closer to me. "Are you blackmailing me into dating you?" He didn't seem particularly disturbed by the notion. In...
266K 8.4K 43
Caught by the police after a late night graffiti spree, Anika is faced with a decision. Go to a summer camp for troubled teens or pay a hefty vandali...
31.4K 1.3K 9
Placing a bet to pursue the bad boy Forth, but after a while Beam started doubting if this pursuing is really for the bet or is he falling for this b...