Surviving The End (The Academ...

By LoveAshleyNicole

Emergency alert system activated. Panicked voices. The smell of rotting flesh and death. Devastation. On Fri... More

The beginning of the end.
The end of being alone.
Calling Dr. Green
Meeting Kota
Meeting Victor
Becoming Trouble
Meeting Nathan
He calls me Miss. Sorenson
He says I'm his Aggele.
If he's North, then Im headed South.
MRE's And Silas Hugs.
Night Watch And Bad Dreams.
Saved By A Prince.
Your My Meanie
Into The Woods We go.
Pam.
Welcome To The Morgan Estate.
Stronger Than Strong.
Monsters In My Memories.
The Three Amigos And The Big Scare.
Each New Day Brings Hope.
The Supply Run From Hell.
While You're Away.
Honey, I'm home.
Point. Blank. Period.
On Our Own.
Your My Saving Grace.
Traveling With The Tomas.
Becoming The Hunted.
The Fire In His Eyes.
Waiting For Malen'kaya Ptichka.
Making New Friends.
Facing A Fear.
She's One Hell Of A Bird.
Stuck Between A Rock And A Hard Place.
Admitting My Mistakes.
Family Meeting.
Self Defense Lessons.
Wasting Time. (Part 1)
Waisting Time (part 2)
AUTHOR NOTE.
AUTHOR NOTE.

Getting My Boys Back.

5.7K 340 42
By LoveAshleyNicole

I was standing in the middle of the Walmart parking lot...alone. I knew what I had to do, and I was ready to do it. We had already discussed the plan in full and Silas had taken off to get to his position on the Walmart roof with my sniper rifle. I had my own handgun and knives just in case things went South, while North would be setting up underneath a car with his own rifle nearby.

North hated this plan though. You could see it in his eyes, but we didn't have much of a choice. We were baiting them...and I was the bait.

"Sang baby, you need to be fucking careful. Don't do anything stupid! Okay?" He growled at me and I couldn't help it, I smirked. His eyes went wide before he shook his head chuckling at me and drew me in for a hug, crushing me into his hard, muscled chest. His head dipped down and he hurried his nose in my hair, drawing in a deep breath before nuzzling my ear.l and drawing back to look at me.

"Sang baby...just...damnit, be careful. I just...I...fuck, I've got your 6...I've always got your back. Okay baby?" He stuttered out. I looked up into his dark gaze and nodded slowly, before letting go.

"I never doubted it, North Star. I never doubted it." I replied softly, and I never did. I knew come hell or high water he'd watch out for me. My big, strong grumpy bear was a fierce protector of those he cared about, and I was one of those few.

The front doors to Walmart opened and I was brought out if my thoughts when Sean and Kota walked out. I quickly looked them over but from what I could tell there wasn't much damage, but it looked like they had both been pistol whipped. Good, they can get out of here quicker with less injuries. I thought to myself. Behind them were 3 boys about our age.

The first two were identical, had to be twins. They were about 5'11 and had chocolate brown, greasy looking hair. They both had straight noses and their dark, bloodshot eyes looked sunken in, like they'd done one to many drugs...great, they're tweekers. Tweeker #1 had a evil looking smirk on his face, and I really wish I didn't know why. Tweeker #2 just looked bored, his lips were pressed into a firm line, and his eyebrows were drawn together in concentration, I assume to make him look intimidating, but in my opinion he just looked constipated. They were pretty big, muscle wise but not as big as North or Nathan, and they were both packing heat if the bulge on the side of their pants by their hips were any indicator.

The third guy had to be their leader, Greg. He was a gangly looking guy and my guess, about 6'2. He wore a plain black shirt that had to be 3 sizes too big and a pair of tan cargo pants that were sagging. He had dark hair and a matching dark goatee, or what looked like a goatee, it was more like patches if hair though. His eyes were a dark brown,almost black and had a slightly scary glint to them. His cheeks looked sucked in, and he was wearing a malicious grin on his face as he looked me up and down, causing my skin to crawl.

"Well, well, well...what happened to your guard dogs?" The leader, Greg asked as he scanned the lot. I shrugged and jerked my head in the direction of Sean and Kota, who were watching me intently, no doubt for any signal. I quickly signed out "wait" and met their eyes. Two slight nods.

I watched as the tree boys whispered amongst each other, but they said something that made kota and Sean stiffen before Kota locked eyes on me and began to sign rapidly.

"They're planning to grab you and run, they're not going back into the store. Where are the others?" He signed quickly. Well fuck. Okay well that changes things a bit.

"Hidden, see the car behind me. There's 4 loaded guns there for you both. When they release you head that way, do NOT take your eyes off you. They planned to kill you both. Silas is on the roof. Sniper rifle. North is under the green truck to the right, he's got his own weapons. Stick to the plan. Move for the car." I signed back quickly. Two nods again. I had just finished when tweeker #2 started for me, I walked forward masking my face as I reached him.

I would not show my emotions to these fuckers, I'd die before they got any satisfaction from seeing my fear. He patted me down for weapons letting his hands roam and grope my body a lot longer than necesarry, I wanted to puke, I could feel the bile rising in my throat and my body was starting to shake, but I channeled my inner Mr. Blackbourne and steeled myself completely. When he didn't find any he nodded at tweeker #1 and Greg.

"Clear." He informed them with a smug smirk.

"Can we just get this shit over with." I growled out, annoyed that they were taking forever. I wanted to get this over with and we couldn't out our plan into motion until they released Sean and Kota.

A stinging sensation met my cheek with a loud crack, forcing my head to the side. I could taste the blood in my mouth from where I'd bitten myself in the cheek. I wanted to cry. I knew he'd just raised his hand to me, and I knew he was expecting me to keep my mouth shut and cower in fear, but I wouldn't. I refused to, even if I wanted to

"Shut the Fuck up you little bitch." Tweeker #2 snarled at me. I whipped my head around to face him and did the first thing that came to mind, probably not the smartest thing to do but I didn't care right now. I wanted him to see I wasn't afraid of him, and I did.

I looked him dead in the eyes an spit in his face, blood and saliva dripping down his chin, while his eyes were wide with shock.

"Fuck you!" I bellowed, and kicked him where the sun don't shine. He dropped to the ground and tweeker #1 pulled out his weapon. Greg laughed a menacing cackle, while Sean and Kota were looking at me with smirks and full blown pride.

"Don't you ever raise your hand to a lady, stupid idiot" I grumbled as I stepped around a moaning and groaning tweeker #2. I slowly walked towards Greg and tweeker #1 with my hands held up in surrender. They nodded and shoved Sean and Kota forward with their hands tied behind their backs. I paused as I came up to them and looked at Greg.

"Can I say goodbye?" I asked softly, he rolled his eyes annoyed, but nodded as tweeker #1 helped his brother get up. While there attention was elsewhere I hugged Sean dipping my hand into my bra and pulling out a small army knife. His eyes widened and I winked slicing through the bonds enough that with one tug they'd snap. He nuzzled my neck asking if I was 'okay' , quickly kissing my cheek when I nodded and backed up so I could do the sane for Kota. As I was slicing through Kota's he dropped his mouth to my ear.

"You surprise me everyday. You know your amazing right?" He stated I shook my head and he pulled his face back looking into my eyes as he rested his forehead against mine and slowly, he rubbed his nose back and forth over mine. Eskimo kisses. I smiled softly at him before backing up and jerking my head towards the car signaling them to go.

They started speed walking and suddenly I was being hauled off, after being thrown on tweeker #2's shoulder. My breath left me in a whoosh and they started running to the left side of the parking lot. Greg was in front and had started barking out orders when I heard the first gunshot pop, and tweeker #1 dropped to the ground screaming as he held his leg.

"Fuck, Joe. Get the fuck up. Greg we need to get inside." Tweeker #2 yelled and Greg was helping tweeker #1 up before they switched directions and ran for the doors. I heard an angry roar come from one of my boys, definitely North, followed by another gunshot and Greg let out a string of curse words just as we got it inside.

I was beginning to feel the panic now but I knew my boys would come for me. The plan had changed now, and if I wanted to stay alive and unharmed I was gonna have to wing it. Tweeker #2 dropped me onto the ground and turned to help Greg and tweeker #1...Joe? I took that as my cue to move and kicked out hard. My feet met the back of his knees and he crashed over giving me enough time to scramble to my feet and take off running to hide somewhere in the store. I just hoped one of my boys would be the ones to find me, not these guys.

North's POV:

Fuck.

No, no, no, fucking No!

They fucking took her. They fucking took my Sang baby. God, I fucked up. I promised I'd watch her 6 and that's exactly what I ended up doing, until I watched her ass get dragged straight into that store with those bastards.

That little fucker hit her. He actually raised his hand to her gorgeous face and fucking slapped her. I was so fucking proud of her when she took him down. I know she's going to give them hell in there and I need to find a way in. The Doc, Kota, and I didn't even need to talk, we all had the same mission now. Get sang baby back and get the fuck out of here.

I kicked down the back employee entrance and Kota signaled for us to split up. He went right, I went left, and Doc went down through the middle. As I came to the camping section I could hear the shuffling of feat from up ahead next to the tent displays. I raised my handgun and scanned in front of me, waiting for the fucker to turn the corner.

I was caught of guard when a body slammed into me from behind and my gun slid under the shelf. I wrestled with the fucker and we were throwing blows left and right. He caught me on my jaw just as I landed one to his nose and heard the sickening crunch of it breaking before he stumbled out of my reach and pulled out his weapon. I froze as be drew his gun and started to lift it.

A blur of silver whipped by and he let out a scream as he dropped his gun. Knife. I whirled around ready to defend myself when the most beautiful fucking site I think I've ever seen had me stopping with a shit eating grin beginning to form on my face.

Standing on the top of the shelves was Sang baby stepping completely out of the tent display. Another knife ready as she glared daggers at the fucker. She turned to me, tossing me her Glock, which I caught with ease.

That's my fucking girl...

I spun back around just as our attacker reached his gun, I pulled the trigger and fired. His body slumped over, and the life drained from his eyes.

Sang baby hopped down from the shelf and ran towards me. I had her in my arms in two strides, wrapped one hand around her waist the other I cupped the back of her neck and slammed my lips down onto hers.

Her lips were soft, warm and moist against mine, she felt and tasted like fucking heaven in my arms. Almost like I'd been drowning and she was my first breath of fresh air. I tangled my fingers in her hair as her hands moved up to my chest to fist my shirt. I growled against her mouth as her soft fingers scratched against my pecs and I heard her soft sigh in reply.

I could tell she hadn't kissed anyone before from the confused, unsure way she was moving her mouth against mine, butbi didn't care. If anything, that filled me with fucking pride at being her first, not to mention it was a huge turn on. I deepened the kiss slightly, feeling my ego grow bigger-along with something else- before I pulled back to breathe just as her knees began to buckle. I leaned in, resting my forehead against hers as we both panted heavily.

Her eyes were half lidded and she looked dazed and I wanted nothing more but to spend the rest of my life kissing her for the rest of my life. We were snapped back into reality when we heard two more gunshots go off from the front of the building. I kissed her quickly before leaning down, picking up the guns before I popped up again, grabbing her hand and we took off running for the front doors.

We rounded the corner and there stood a heavily breathing Kota with cuts all over his face from the fight, Si was lowering his weapon he had directed at the other two fuckers, and Doc had a black eye. As soon as they seen us Doc and Kota took off into a sprint in our direction. I released Sang baby's had and watched as the two if my brothers clung to her before checking her over. I walked over to where Silas was standing and he clapped me on the shoulder, and started talking in Greek.

"Έχεις άγγελος μου πίσω τον αδελφό . Μπορείτε έσωσε . Ευχαριστώ. (You got my angel back brother. You saved her. Thank you.)" He told me before nodding to me in thanks. I shook my head, still staring at Sang baby- who was stubbornly swatting away Dic's hands as she looked over Kota's injuries- as I spoke. I had to give the big oaf credit...she was a fucking angel.

"Δεν αδελφό . Μου έσωσε τον Σίλα , που με έσωσε. (No brother. She saved me Silas, she saved me.)" I responded softly, and she did. Truth is, she'd been saving me since before I even met her, and I didn't even know it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 9.9K 47
in a alternate story where sang and the boys dont meet up . where sang breaks free from her cage and finds her own way to live .where she finds her...
68.2K 4.5K 36
Fanfiction based on C. L. Stone's the Ghost Bird Series. I do not own The Academy Ghost Bird Series. Characters are the property of C. L. Stone and a...
22.9K 1.4K 28
The world changes on a daily basis, only small unnoticeable changes though, the things no one cares about. So, what happens when a big change occurs...
114K 5.9K 36
In this Ghostbird Fanfic Sang never makes it to Charleston, SC. Sang saves herself before ever meeting her boys. She isn't abandoned by family, she...