Last Night Alone { Human! Fiv...

By phanattheanimedisco

Not remembering anything about your life is hard enough. But when this young girl finds herself mixed up in a... More

Don't Remember...
First Night
Research Is Key
Locked In
Keeping My Promises
Tickle Attack
Truce?
It's Been Decided
Secret Rooms?
Don't Say I Didn't Warn You...
Just A Little Lie
Investigation
Just Your Average Stalker
Truth Will Be Told
Talking Through The Pain
Enough Is Enough
Close Call

A Chance

248 3 2
By phanattheanimedisco

         "Well.." Bonnie began telling his story. I still couldn't get over the fact that he was a human. A human. Bonnie the human bunny.       
        He had dark purple hair with bangs that swept off to the side, bright magenta eyes and pale skin. His bunny ears were a dark purple and they sat straight up on the top of his head. He wore a light purple dress shirt with a darker purple sweater vest over it and a red bow tie around his neck. He was wearing black jeans with a chain hanging on the side off of the belt hoops.
        "I forget when exactly but me and two of my friends- Chica and Freddy- had plans to sneak into the nearby pizzeria. To see what it was like late at night. So we snuck in and walked around. Eventually someone found us. He told us that he had something he wanted to show us. We- being young and naive- followed the man. He then slaughtered us and stuffed our body's into the animatronics. Then he left and found Foxy and- yea Foxy. He brought him into the room and killed him and stuffed him into a suit as well. Why he was there I'm not sure. Never asked."
        I nodded and hugged Bonnie. He seemed taken back by this but hugged me back anyways. Something about his story triggered my weird dream to pop up into my head. I shoved it and the feeling of knowing something aside, "Bonnie. You said and. Who else is there? I know there's a fifth one," Bonnie just hugged me tighter.
        "Don't worry about him, Lilith. At least not yet," a voice called from behind me. Freddy. No doubt.
        I turned and saw a boy with light brown hair and piercing blue eyes. He had brown bear ears on his head and a black top hat in between them. He also wore a brown dress shirt with a black vest and a black bow tie. He was wearing black jeans on his bottom half. He looked pretty fancy actually. His top hat had a brown ribbon tied on it. Small freckles dotted his cheeks. He was cute I had to be honest. So was Bonnie.

        What the fuck? Are all the hot guys my age dead animatronics?

        Which reminds me... "You died when you were children.. So why is your human form like this? My age?" I asked as I walked closer to Freddy who was very obviously eyeing me up an down, "My eyes are up here bear-boy."
        He smirked and reached out to grab my arm and pull me closer, "Where's my hug?" He asked.
        "You get it when you answer my question," I smirked back.
        "Hmm. Very well-" he began but Chica spoke before he finished, "Puberty. We died going through its beginning stages so basically when we died they went forward. Making us age normally until we finished going through puberty. I'll take that hug now," Chica grinned and I shrugged out of Freddy's grip and hugged Chica.
        Who was drop dead gorgeous. She had her hair tied into two light blond pigtails, with her bangs hanging slightly in her face. She wore a white frilly headband on the top of her head and a yellow sleeveless dress hung on her body. Her lavender eyes were bright and kind. I heard Freddy growl behind us and I just giggled and let go of Chica.
         Then I approached Freddy from behind and hugged his back, "I didn't forget about you not killing me so you get a hug anyways," he turned to face me and hugged me around my waist, "Oh how kind of you," I pulled back, "I try," I smiled and remembered Foxy, "So are you all like this?" I asked and Bonnie spoke up.
         "If you're asking about Foxy being like this- then yea. All of us are," he nodded.
And the fifth one of you?" I asked and Chica nodded, "Yep. Even G-"
         "Chica!" Bonnie covered his hand over her mouth, "Not yet," he removed his hand.
         "Oh yea, hehe. I forgot," she giggled and I laughed.
        "So. Does this mean you guys want me to stick around?" I asked hopefully as Bonnie and Chica looked at Freddy who licked his lips and replied, "Oh yea. For sure. There may still be a chance to hear your screams. Dear Lilith," a shiver ran up and down my spine as he touched my shoulder, "I'll see you soon," and with that he left the room.
         "Tell me I'm not the only one who thought that was slightly pedoish," I looked between my two new friends.
        "You're not," Chica said cheerfully.
         "He's not the only one though," I looked at Bonnie and blushed bright red. I thought he was just a animatronic! Not a human too! Gah!     
    "Hehe. About that...." He was bright red too, "It was the only pocket you had so... I couldn't get at your bag.." He stuttered. I laughed at him.       "It's fine, Bon. Don't worry about it. No grudges," I smiled at him and he smiled back.
  "Right," he said.
        Then I gave them each one last hug before going off to see Foxy and try to find the mysterious fifth animatronic. I checked the cameras on the tablet and didn't see anyone new so I just went straight to Pirate Cove.
         "Foxy! You here?" I called as I walked into the room.
         "Aye, right here," a very human Foxy stepped forth holding a knife. When he noticed me staring at it he laughed at me, "Don't worry, lassie. It's not for ye. Or anyone. I just got back from the kitchen," I smiled at him and have him a big hug. He hugged me back by sliding his two arms around my waist, careful not to prick me with his hook.
         He still had his hook and an eye patch over his left eye. His eyes appeared to be blood red, as was his hair. It was messy. But a cute stylish messy. He had two red fox ears on his head as well. He wore very pirate looking clothes. An orange look shirt with black ribbon trailing through it and black leather pants. There seemed to be a black and red leather coat hanging by the stage which I assumed was also his. He- just like Bonnie and Freddy- was attractive.
        I pulled back slightly and playfully punched him, "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked and he shrugged, "Felt like lettin' Bonnie tell ye. His story is about the three of 'em. Mines just me," I grabbed his hand and pulled him to a chair and sat him down in it, I sat on the floor in front of him, "Well. Tell me, it's not 'just you', Foxy. It's you. Now go on."
        He laughed and began his story, "I was with a few of me mates. Wee bit of trouble makers we were. They dared me to sneak into Freddys and make a pizza. That's when that man found me in the halls looking for the kitchen. He told me he knew where it was and that he worked there. So I followed him.. There was blood.. Everywhere. I tried to run. I screamed. No one came. I was stuffed into a suit and woke up as Foxy the Fox Pirate. Had an accent too. One I didn't before," I noticed how sad his eyes looked. How broken they seemed so I stood up and hugged him. I didn't let go until I was sure that he was fine.
         "You wouldn't happen to know anything about someone unknown around here would ya?" I asked in a hoping tone.
         Foxy shook his head, "Sorry, Lil. Can't tell ya even if I did. He'll show when he wants to. Trust me," he winked at me which just looked like he was closing his eyes due to the eyepatch and I had to laugh. He used my phrase.
         I told him I was going on a search and hugged him goodbye.
         The halls were quiet and calm. Knowing that there was only one person in this place that may or may not want to kill me seemed to make walking through the halls easier. As I walked I heard two people fighting in the office. I placed my ear on the door.
        "You should go meet her, Gold, you know you're at least curious," Freddy said and someone else spoke, "Yea. Curious as to why you trust her! They're all the same. All of them.."
        "You're wrong," I burst into the room and Freddy chuckled and smirked at me, "You really do know how to make an entrance, huh?"
        I glanced over at him, "Damn straight I do," I looked over at the other boy in the room.
         He had curled golden hair and bright gold eyes. His head was topped with round, golden bear ears and a black top hat with a golden ribbon. He had a golden yellow dress shirt that went to his elbows with a black waist vest over it, a black bow tie around his neck and black dress jeans like Freddys.

         Holy mother of Jesus who was this sexy beast?! Why wasn't I introduced to him before?! Literally all of them are hot! What?! No fair.

         I mentally killed everyone before remembering something important. Looks do not matter. Sure this guy has killer looks but he could be a complete asswipe.
        "I'm Lilith," I held my hand out for the boy, when he didn't take it I sighed and dropped my hand, "What's your name?" I asked smiling.     
    "Golden Freddy," he muttered and I nodded, "Awesome name. I'm gonna call you Goldie. Is that ok? Even if its not I'm still going to. It suits you. So does antisocial but that's ok. So am I. Most of the time..." I laughed at myself, "Anyways.. I hope that we can become good friends." 
       "What are you?" Goldie asked almost like he was flooded with feelings of confusion, his eyes narrowing on me as if he was watching for a mistake.
         "Human, Goldie. Just like you."
         "Whatever. I'm not human, so quit acting like you care, no one does," Goldie sneered and I almost shot myself.
         "If I didn't care I wouldn't be here right now. And just because you're in the suit of an animatronic doesn't make you any less human. I know your story- part of it anyways. I know I can't expect you to trust me or welcome me with open arms yet but I'm willing to wait to be your friend, Goldie. Really," I replied honestly. Without saying another thing he disappeared in thin air, "What the..?" I looked around the office and saw only Freddy sitting on the desk.
        "He does that sometimes... Might have been a good thing to warn you about. So how has your second of many nights been here at Freddy Fazbears Pizza?" He laughed and patted the desk space beside him.
        I sighed and sat down next to him, "Pretty good I- oh shit! I almost forgot I have something I have to give Bonnie! Do you know where he is?" I bolted off the desk and ran towards the door.
"No, but I'm sure you'll find him, Lilith. Seems you're quite good at finding people," he winked and I rolled my eyes.
  "Yea. Next time try hiding them better. You made it too easy," I teased and ran from the room to find Bonnie.
"I'll keep that in mind," I heard Freddy call after me and I laughed in return.
         I pulled out the tablet and flipped through the cameras to find Bonnie in Party Room 3. So that's where I went. A few minutes later I found Bonnie sitting at a table moving stuff around.
         "Do you do that often?" I asked pointing to the dishes he was moving about and smashing.
         "Oh yea. All the time," he smiled, "What's up?"
         "Well I'm staying with a fan of yours- actually there's probably a ton of your fans where I'm staying- but this little girl named Jenny wanted you to have this," I reached into my bag and pulled out the dark purple bunny stuffed animal. I handed it over to him and began talking again, "Yea. I guess the lady who watches over the kids doesn't think it's safe here anymore so she stopped bringing the kids here. Apparently they really miss you guys."
        "Aw, tell her I said thanks," he nodded smiling and placed the bunny on the table.
         "Will do," I grinned.
         "So, where are you staying?" He fiddled with one of the bunnies ears, "Sounds like you don't like it very much," he sat forward.
         "Sunville Orphanage. The place sucks. Originally that's why I got the job here is to save up to get the hell out of there, even though I've only been there two days.." I sat down in a seat beside Bonnie and shifted towards him.
         "Why're you in an orphanage?" He turned and faced me.
        "Honestly... I don't know," I shrugged and muttered something about my memory and he seemed to catch on that I didn't really wanna talk about it. For the next thirty minutes we spent it just talking and laughing with each other, "Hey do you know where Chica is? I wanna go hang with her for a bit, not that I don't love hanging out with you. It's just I only have thirty minutes left in my shift and I want to get to know all of you.... Well the ones that will let me anyways.." I trailed off on my sentence and Bonnie figured I meant Goldie.
         "Hey-" he placed his hand on my arm, "He'll come around. Don't worry. And knowing Chica she's probably in the kitchen," he smiled and I thanked him. I waved goodbye and left the room, to go to the kitchen.
         When I got there, Chica was sitting at a table eating a slice of cheese pizza from a box, "Hey, mind if I join ya?" I asked with a hopeful grin.       
  "Go ahead, here do you want some pizza?" She giggled and handed me the box.
         I thanked her and took a slice, "So what do you think of everybody? Ready to run yet?" She chewed on a bite of her saucy cheesy food.
         "No, not ready to run.." I took a bite out of my own pizza, "I think you're all actually pretty awesome. Yes even Freddy and Goldie. They just seem to have some kind of wall up that keeps them from getting hurt from others. I can't say I blame them," I nodded, "but I'm still gonna try to get past that wall. I really do wanna be friends with you all," I laughed a bit and swallowed a few more bites.
        "Yeaa! So I'm not the only one who thinks that they're both secretly really nice and cool! Underneath all that cold hatred stuff Goldie has going on, and that mature pervy stuff Freddy has going for him.."
         I laughed an she smiled at me, "I'm sure that's just their way of protecting themselves," I said in a matter-of-fact tone.
         Half way through another slice of pizza and a lot of laughs with Chica, Goldie showed up in the doorway. "Lilith. Can I talk to you for a minute?" He gently patted his left foot against the floor.
         "Uhh- yea sure. Excuse me Chica. I'll be back," I stood up from my chair and walked towards the door to meet Goldie.
        "So what's up?" I questioned when I reached him.
  "Follow me," was his reply, so I did. I stayed quiet almost the whole way there. I didn't know what to say to him- he was such a mystery so far I didn't know where to start.
        "Where are we going?" I looked at the walls.
         "A place. You'll see.." He muttered looking straight ahead. "Mhmm. Thanks Mr. Lots Of Information," I said sarcastically.
        ​ Then I felt two hands shove me against a wall, "Listen here. I don't know what your angle is here- or what you're trying to accomplish but I don't like it. At all. You're giving everyone false hope and-"
        "Goldie- I swear I have no angle. I just want to help you all- really," I struggled in his grip. To be honest it was actually starting to kinda hurt me, "Goldie, please just give me a chance.."
         I begged and he pushed me against the wall harder, "Stop lying!" He screamed and slammed me against the wall about three times before I screamed out in pain.
         "Ow! Goldie stop! Please you're hurting me, I- just- I just want to- to help you," I choked on my tears and Goldie clearly noticed what he had just done. He backed up a few steps and I fell to the floor holding myself, "I just want to help..." I whispered and a few silent tears fell.
         "I- I'm sorry. I shouldn't have- sorry," he walked off down the hall leaving me alone.
         A few moments later Foxy came running down around the corner.
         "Lilith! Lassie, what happened?" He came to a halt in front of me and knelt beside me. He picked up my head and wiped away my tears. My elbows were scraped up from being banged against the wall so hard and my knees were scraped too from when I dropped. I was also pretty sure that my shoulders had hand shaped bruises on them. I hurt everywhere.
        I looked up and saw Goldie hiding in the shadows, "N-nothing, don't worry about it. I'll be fine," I nodded and leaned in to hug Foxy.
         He tightened his hands around me and muttered into my hair, "You had me scared for a minute there lass, the way you were on the floor and all," he sighed, "Was it Goldie?"
        He snarled with a flash of anger going through his eyes. "He didn't mean to. He's just confused. He doesn't realize that I'm just here to help- or rather he does and it scares him. Please don't do anything to him Foxy. Please," I begged.
         "Ok fine, lass. If you think so. He's pretty scary when he's angry though, isn't he?"
        "What do you mean?" I let go of him and leaned back against the wall.
         "The way his eyes get all black with a white dot and how the black blood drips down his face and all. Didn't you see it?"
         "No... In fact I don't think he was mad at me at all Foxy. Just scared," I smiled in spite of the grim mood.
         "Perhaps you're right lass... Perhaps you're right.."
        It was 5:59 so I ran back and said goodbye to Chica, I gave her a hug and told her I'd see her the next day. Bonnie was just entering the room as I was leaving so I said goodbye to him too.
        "See ya later Bon, thanks for everything tonight," I smiled and hugged him quickly. He gave me a hug back. I could tell hugging was new to them by the way it took them a few seconds to react. They probably haven't really been hugged in years...
         "No problem Lil. See you tomorrow night?"
         "Of course!" I grinned and ran out the door. I remembered the marks on my elbows and knees. Foxy told me that if I needed help patching them up he could help me tomorrow. But frankly I was going to need bandages now. And I couldn't ask Carol because she'd think something bad was happening here or something. Plus I couldn't go to a store because they were all closed. Dammit!
        As if answering my prayers Goldie appeared in front of me holding a role of gauze for my cuts, "I, um, thought you might need this," he held up the bandages.
        "Yea.. Thanks Goldie. I appreciate you saving me the time of looking through every bathroom in the orphanage to find some without waking anyone up," I looked up into his eyes to find him looking back.
         "Yea. Here-" he handed me the bandages and honestly I was a bit embarrassed to admit what I said next.
         "I actually don't know how to use this stuff..."
         "What?" He laughed. He actually laughed.. Holy crap.
        "You heard me," I laughed with him, "I can't remember learning to ever use that stuff," I pointed to what he was still holding.
         "Why not?" I shrugged, "I'll tell you tomorrow. But for now. Do you think you can maybe help?" I held out my arms.
         "Fine," he started to patch my wounds.
        Pretty soon they were all covered up in bandages.
        "Thanks Goldie. I'll try and remember how to use that stuff for next time. Oh- and I know you weren't really mad at me when you did this-" I shrugged and started walking towards the door, "You were scared. And that's ok. Because you're human. See ya Goldie," I waved with my back to him.
______________________
Goldie's POV-
______________________

        "See ya Lilith.." I muttered under my breath.
         Was she here to help?
         No. No humans can be trusted.
        "But you're right..."
_______________________
Liliths POV-
_______________________
        I walked down the sidewalk holding each of my elbows with my the opposite hand. It had cooled off a little bit but I didn't mind. I liked the cold actually. What I remembered of it anyways. Being cold is better than being hot in my opinion. My thoughts began drifting off to everyone I met tonight. I thought about each of their personalities and what they needed help with. Then I began to understand.
        What each of them needs is love and attention.
        Foxy was forgotten about by many and because of that he never got any visitors at Pirates Cove. No one to show him any love or kindness.
        Until me...
         Goldie was hidden away and no one knew about him at all- besides the animatronics. No wonder why he had trust issues. No one ever even tried to find out more about him- about any of them. People came in and when he showed himself they just got scared and tried to blame their imagination. That it was all a game.
        Until me...
         Goldie has probably never received a hug since he died. And that is truly sad.
        I decided then that tomorrow night I would give him a hug. Wether he trusted me or not. Wether he liked me or not.
        Freddy is looked up to so much but yet he has no one to look up to. He has no one to turn to when he's upset. Just himself. Or so he's lived thus far thinking. He's never had someone try to see him as who he is rather than what he is.
        Until me...
         Bonnie is well from what I read in the articles he got it the worst when they opened a new Freddy's and made all new animatronics and took away parts of the old ones that I've begun to get to know. His whole face was taken. He probably thinks- or thought- that no one cared about him. Of course no one could get to know the real him. Only Bonnie the Bunny with the guitar. Not Bonnie. To go on thinking no one cares about you would change anyone. No one has ever reached out to him.
        Until me...
        Chica is drop dead gorgeous. But she has no one to tell her so, so she eats away her feelings. I would too if I had killer looks and no one to share them with. No one to get attention from. No one to pay any attention to me unless it was because I was playing on stage.
         I'll tell Chica just how perfect she is tomorrow as well.
        And Freddy how I can be his shoulder to cry on if he ever needs one.
        And tell Bonnie how much I care about him.
        And tell Foxy just how amazing he is and how he will never be forgotten.
         And I will give Goldie the biggest hug ever.
        I reached the orphanage and slipped in through the back door- which Carol left open for me to get in. I shut the door and locked it before I headed upstairs and collapsed on the bed.
         I fell into a deep sleep with the same dream. Just more details....

        I was walking away from the lady I had just stolen a wallet from and came to the woods. I decided the best way to not get caught would be through here. I walked straight forward for about forty minutes until I came upon a building. It was silent all around which didn't surprise me considering how late it was. I heard two people whispering and walked closer to hear them better. They started off talking normally until a man dressed in blood red spoke up, "I don't think we were followed," he glanced around. Thankfully I was hidden by a bush, "Good, did you get what I asked for?" The man in purple and black asked the other man, "Yea. Right here," he pulled out a package. I couldn't see what was on it or in it, "Remember if you see anyone, end them. No one can know what we're doing here. Got it?" The man in purple instructed, "Yes, sir," I gasped and stepped back. My foot landed on a stick and it snapped. I screamed just as the man in red stared racing towards me......

{Yes I do understand that part of the story doesn't make sense or go along with what we know about the games thus far but I wrote all this a long time ago and don't really want to rewrite it. Plus later on in chapter 13 I think it needs to be like this to go on with my storyline. Anyways, hope you're enjoying the story so far!}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 181 20
Cover image by Dragonskaa on Deviantart Also, this is an older story, so expect for it to be kinda janky in some areas At night, and on their days of...
923 1 32
My fnaf fanfic including an oc When Angel finally meets her family it seemed that everything's going to be great. But soon it appeared that 16 years...
24.8K 552 67
Their bodies flash before my eyes every time I close them. I hear their screams every second of the day. The smell of their corpses still remains in...
65.5K 1.8K 19
You don't have the faintest clue of what happened before you awakened as an animatronic. Everything seemed like a dream, you refused to accept the fa...