Last Night Alone { Human! Fiv...

By phanattheanimedisco

Not remembering anything about your life is hard enough. But when this young girl finds herself mixed up in a... More

Don't Remember...
First Night
A Chance
Locked In
Keeping My Promises
Tickle Attack
Truce?
It's Been Decided
Secret Rooms?
Don't Say I Didn't Warn You...
Just A Little Lie
Investigation
Just Your Average Stalker
Truth Will Be Told
Talking Through The Pain
Enough Is Enough
Close Call

Research Is Key

334 7 0
By phanattheanimedisco

         I slept in until late afternoon and woke up to the smell of food. Mmm. Food. My stomach growled as I sat up on my bed. No one was in the room except me, I groaned and got out of bed. I had work to do. I started off by getting changed into red and pale pink thigh high stockings, white shorts with black splats over the left side, and a white t-shirt with a hood with sowed on bunny ears. A red belt came with it that I buckled it on above my hips. I brushed out my hair and fixed up my bangs before running downstairs to find Carol.
         I found her in the kitchen. No surprise. She was making BLT sandwiches. "Lilith. Hello, how was work?" She asked handing me a sandwich.
        "Great. Super easy," even I heard the sarcasm in my voice but apparently Carol didn't notice so I just took a bite out of my sandwich.
        "That's good," she nodded calmly but there was something skeptic in her eyes.
        "Yea. Hey, why don't you think it's safe? At Freddy's?" I tried not to let on where I was going with why I was asking. Though 'the animatronics there are threatening to kill me and I want to help them,' is probably one of the last things she'd suspect.
        "The incident in '87 is pretty much why I started getting suspicions that the place was dangerous," she started. When I gave her a confused look she figured I didn't know what that incident was. She was right, "One of the animatronics bit off a kids frontal lobe. But the kids loved it so we continued to take them there on each child's birthday. Much to my displeasure. We only stopped last year when people started going missing. New openings for that place every other week and missing people every week besides them. It was hectic. We didn't bring them back. I know the kids hate it but.. Maybe their parents will take them when they get adopted," she shrugged and I rolled my eyes and scoffed at her false hope, "IF they get adopted you mean," I continued to eat my sandwich and Carol just stayed silent. When I finally finished I told Carol I was heading to the library.... And forgot to mention that after that I was going to Freddy's.... Oops. She gave me directions and a backpack to keep anything I get there. She told me I could keep it. I planned to.

        The library was only a ten minute walk away so it was pretty easy to find.
        When I got inside I headed straight for the information counter and asked for articles on missing people and Freddy Fazbears' Pizza. The lady working there gave me an odd look as to why I'd be getting those two things together and I just shrugged. She went into a back room and came back a few minutes later holding two files with what I was hopefully looking for. I thanked her and went to the back of the library and sat at a table. I flipped open the file on missing people and started reading through old articles.
        I didn't find anything worth looking into. Until I found an article on 5 missing children. Three of them where supposedly friends but the other two weren't connected to any of the others that they knew of. Two of them were brothers, who were separated at birth. The kids were never found. Nor were the bodies. But an unnamed man was arrested and detained after being caught on tape leaving the establishment. I kept reading the paragraph and almost bolted out of my chair and screamed 'I've got it!' When I read the next part.

                'Some people say the kids ran away. Others say they were murdered and then buried somewheres deep in the woods. And what the others say? Interestingly enough, there are rumours that the five children were murdered and then stuffed into animatronic suits. At Freddy Fazbears Pizza. It would explain the rotting smells parents are always complaining about and the blood oozing out of the robotics eyes and mouths. How gory.'

        I did gasp however and a librarian walking by asked if I was ok. I nodded and quickly apologized. She saw what I was reading and nodded like she understood.
        "The missing children. Poor things. It's really a shame they never found out what happened. Some of the theories  are pretty gory though, huh?" I never looked up from my paper. I just swallowed hard and nodded, "Yea.." It came out more as a whisper then anything.
        "Hope you find what your looking for," she waved and walked off.

        Bonnie. Child 1. Freddy. Child 2. Chica. Child 3. Who are the other 2? Or is there any others? Maybe I'm not even right about this. It's just a theory.

        I read through all the others in the file and didn't find anything else so I went to look through the other one. The first article was about 'The bite of '87'. I stared reading.

                'If you're not safe at a family restaurant, then where are you safe? A child was bitten yesterday morning by one of the animatronics at Freddy Fazbears Pizza. Their frontal lobe bitten off. The parents of the child are demanding justice but the pizzeria still goes on strong. "I guarantee that measures have been taken to insure that that animatronic never ever hurts anyone again. There's no need to worry. Freddy Fazbears is still a safe and happy place to enjoy," the owner of the franchise assured the public after the incident. I know I won't be taking my children there for a while...'

        I finished the article and went on to read the rest.
        Most were about grand new openings with new animatronics or being shut down. Some about missing or dead employees. Almost always the night time security guard.... That sent shivers down my spine that's for sure. Another interesting article told me that there was another animatronic named Foxy who wad shut down for a reason no one was quite sure of. And there's the 4th child...
        Eventually it was 4pm and the library was closing so I had to leave. I headed straight to Freddy's. When I got there I waited to be sat at a table.
        "Waiting for someone or just a table for one?"
        "Just me," I smiled and was lead to a seat up close to the stage. Right by my favourite animatronics. I ordered a soda and slice of cheese pizza then sat back in my seat and watched the animatronics preform on stage. Eventually my food and drink arrived and I ate quickly and drank even quicker. Sliding out of my seat I paid the server and realized that I was running very low on cash. Only four more days until I get paid... If I survive that long...
        I went down the hall like I was going to the bathroom but when no one was looking I bolted down the hall to go wait backstage. No one was there and the animatronics were finishing a song. When they were done they all entered the room one by one. Not looking surprised to see me, not looking happy nor upset to see me either. Bonnie seemed relived.
        "Hey there.. So I wanted to tell you all that I have a few theories about what happened.." I played with my long white hair by twisting it in my fingers while talking.
        "And whether you want to hear my screams or not-" I shot a glance over at Freddy to see him staring at me. If they were humans I could swear that he'd be smirking, "I want to say that I don't care about what you've done or who you've killed, or harmed, or threatened. I want to be your... Friend," I managed a smile. The animatronics didn't do or say a thing for a while. Until Bonnie walked up to me and slid a note in my back pocket. I almost slapped him until I remembered he was an animatronic. Not a human. But he might have been at some time...
        Freddy chuckled a robotic chuckle that was more than slightly creepy sounding, as I removed Bonnie's hand from my pocket and growled at him. Then the three of them were off to go back onstage and I was off on the look or Pirates Cove.

        Eventually I found a room with an 'Out of Order! Sorry!' Sign hanging on the door.
        I grinned but then my grin faded as I opened the door and heard soft sobbing in a corner somewhere. As soon as I let the door close the noise stopped. Maybe it was just my imagination. Maybe.
        I fumbled around looking for a light switch. Finally I found one on the wall near the back of the room. The lights flickered on and I looked around. There was a purple curtain on the left of the room with probably a stage behind it. There was cobwebs and dust covering the room. I walked towards the curtains well aware of what I'd find behind them. I slowly pulled the curtains open and saw an old badly shaped animatronic.

        "Foxy... What happened to you? Well yea I guess ageing and not running during the day has its effects..."
        I scratched the back of my head and cleared my throat. Well aware that Foxys metal eyes were on me. "Well Foxy. I'd love to help patch you up if I can!" I smiled brightly and giggled. Foxy didn't react. There was the sound of metal creaking but no movements were made.
        "So I'm gonna come back tonight with some tools and parts to help fix you up some. Ok? I'll probably be able to find some," I smiled at him again and walked closer to the unmoving animatronic. I sighed and placed my hand on his cold shoulder. Or what was left of it. Then I ran my hand down what was left of his arm until I came to his hook. I grinned and pricked my finger on it.
        "See Foxy. As long as my blood remains right here on the floor I will make sure that nothing else bad happens to you. You won't lose any more parts. I know it was you that bit that kid in '87. That's ok though because everyone makes mistakes. They shouldn't have shut you down," I let my blood drip onto the floor a few times before placing my finger in my mouth and sucking away the blood from my finger. Then I smiled at Foxy. "Ok? I promise I'll be back. By midnight."
        I turned and started to walk away. That's when I heard a voice.
        "Ok, lass. I hope I can trust ye."
        "You can. Just-" I turned back to Foxy and grinned for real, "trust me," I giggled and walked out the door. It felt like there was more than just me and Foxy in that room but I just shrugged off the feeling. I left the restaurant and waved goodbye to the three animatronics on my way out the door. Some people looked at me like I was crazy. But when Bonnie waved goodbye back and Freddy nodded his head to me everyone rubbed their eyes to make sure they weren't seeing things. I laughed and jogged back to Sunville Orphanage.

        When I got inside I went into the kitchen and asked Carol if I could make myself some food. She said yes so that's what I did. I made myself scrambled  eggs and bologna. More like a breakfast but whatever. When I finished I washed my dishes and went upstairs. The kid from last night and another little girl were sitting on my bed. Waiting. For me.       
        "So how was it?" They giggled and I sat down at the end of my bed.
        "It was.." Scary, "fun. I got to see all the animatronics up close and watch them. I got to wander around and look at Pirates Cove. You guys know Foxy?" They shook their heads but their eyes were wide with excitement, "Foxy is like a pirate fox. He's been shutdown for a while though," I sighed thinking about the red fox then smiled, "Bonnie is really cool-" just as I was talking the little girl jumped up, "Oooo! I love Bonnie! Lilith? Can you please please give him this?"
        She handed me a purple bunny and I smiled at her, "I sure can. I didn't get your name."
        She smiled "I'm Jenny. And that's Luke. He's my brother." Jenny had bright blue eyes and shoulder length brown hair. She wore a pink dress with white lace frills at the bottom. Luke wore plain jeans and a white t-shirt.
        "Well I'll be sure to hand this over to Bonnie when I see him. Now how about you two go play somewhere else so I can get some sleep?" They nodded and hopped off my bed. Then I laid my head down on my pillow and set my alarm. Slowly drifting off into a sleep where I dreamed a strange dream.

                I wandered through the woods with a heavy bag on my back. The sticks crunched below my feet and the air was fresh in my lungs. I didn't know why I was where I was. I was just there. Wandering. I came to a stop at the line between the woods and an old pizza place. There was two figures outside. Someone dressed in purple and black and another person dressed in red. They were talking about... Murder! The one in purple and black was telling the one in red that if anyone showed up around here to kill them. No one could find out what they were doing in that building. Whatever that meant. I didn't know but when I stepped on a branch that didn't stop the man in red from chasing after me and then...

        I bolted out of bed covered in sweat. What an awful nightmare. Jeez that's exactly what I want to dream about before going to meet some murderous animatronics. At a pizza place! I looked at the clock just as my alarm sounded. I smashed my hand on the off button before it had a chance to make any noise. I went into the bathroom and brushed my hair then my teeth. I waltzed into the kitchen feeling excited and nervous but stopped short when I saw Carol sitting there looking... Mad...? Upset...? I didn't know.
        "Carol?" I asked carefully.
        "Hey. Lilith. Getting ready for work?" I nodded and went to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water, "Yea. I'm gonna leave a bit earlier today. I was almost late last time so," I opened the bottle and took a sip. Then I shoved the bottle into my backpack.
        "Ok. Have fun. And... Be safe."
        "Will do Miss. C, see ya later!" I smiled and ran back upstairs to grab Jenny's bunny for Bonnie. I shoved it into my bag then ran outside into the night. It was 11:15. I was gonna run to work so I could get there early enough to get some parts and such for Foxy.
        Half way there I stopped to take a drink from my water I opened it up and downed half the bottle. Then I shoved it back in my bag and started running down the sidewalk again.
        Stopping at the entry I checked the time.
        "11:45... Perfect," I opened the door and walked through the halls until I fell upon the Parts and Services room. When I went in I switched on the lights and looked for everything I would need. I found some tools and parts then shoved them in my bag. Then I quickly headed to the security room and grabbed the tablet and a coffee. Two cream. Two sugar. I didn't wait for the phone to ring. I didn't care about it. I was going to survive my own way or not at all.
        I just then remembered the note in my back pocket. Holy shit, my memory is super bad. I pulled the note out of my pocket. 'Meet me backstage at three am. I have a story to tell you. -Bonnie' I shoved the note back into my pocket and checked the cameras.
       I didn't realize there was sound on them until I flipped to the kitchen camera where Bonnie, Freddy and Chica were. They were talking about... Me.
        "I trust her. Maybe. I'm not sure. She seems sincere," a female voice spoke. Chica..
        "I do too. She's different you guys. She.. Touched me. She walked up to me and touched me. She was scared but it didn't stop her," Bonnie said next.
        "If you are wrong about her... Then you're stuffing her into the suit. I personally hope you're right, as much as I hope you're wrong. She's just so.. Feisty," a British male voice chuckled.
        Definitely Freddy. Even though I couldn't see him I know.       
        "You are wrong about her. We should just kill her. She can't be trusted. No one can. You know why," an unknown voice said next and then silence.
        I couldn't even see the person because the camera was disabled. Dammit. The fifth child...? Maybe.       
        I ran down the halls and into Pirates Cove. Foxy was behind the curtain and when I opened the door his metal head poked out from behind the curtain.       
        "Lassie. Ye must be the one they're making all the fuss about?"       
        He stepped towards me as I threw my bag off my shoulders and onto the floor.
        "Sure am," I grinned proudly and laughed, "Names Lilith. It's really awesome to meet you Foxy. And learn you don't particularly want to kill me."
        "Lilith. Nice name, lass. And I'll see about wanting to kill ye.."
        He laughed a pirates laugh and I laughed with him as I opened my bag and took out the tools and parts. "Ok. I have until 3am until I have to go meet Bonnie. So. Lets get to it," I grinned and picked up and piece of metal and a wrench.

Eventually by 2:50 Foxy was already looking better. I'd fixed up most of his holes and patches. "I think I may keep ye around a bit, lassie, if ye keep this up," Foxy joked and I playfully shoved his shoulder, "Ha. Ha. You're funny," I stuck my tongue out at him and laughed.
        "Don't I know it," he said proudly and I checked my pocket watch.
        "Oh, shit. I gotta go Foxy. I'll see ya later, byee," I waved goodbye to the fox as I grabbed my bag and ran out the door. I left all the tools and such in the room with Foxy. That way tomorrow they'd already be there for us to finish repairing him.
        I ran all the way backstage where Bonnie was seated in a chair waiting for me. Only it wasn't Bonnie. But it was. Bonnie. A human. What? My mind has been blown.
        "Bonnie? Wha-what?" I stepped closer the the male.
        "Yea, it's me," he stretched his arms out in front of him, "I didn't catch your name."
        "Lilith, my names Lilith. Sorry, probably should've said that sooner," I scratched my head.
        "It's fine," he smiled "wanna sit down? I have a story to tell."
        "Uh yea. Sure."

{Alright, so I know that Foxy wasn't the one who caused the bite and all of that, but I actually started this story a long time ago and can't really change it because it's important to the storyline so please try to look past that. Thank you! ^_^}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 257 26
Freddy Fazbear's Pizza was always a big hit with children. When you, (Y/n), were a little girl, you were in love with the animatronics. They roamed a...
163K 4.2K 46
You were an excellent kid. Everyone noticed this. Your parents especially. They would take you to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. You loved going there. T...
500K 10.1K 33
(Completed) You apply for a job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza due to the fact that you are now an adult and need a steady income to provide for yourself...
166 4 7
Young female adult out in the world after years of spending in college and having to immediately move in Utah with her aunt and cousins. A life that...